Hulia

(not) getting laid

957 posts in this topic

Just now, Hulia said:

That´s why I am hanging the panties always on the back line, because I cannot but expect him to show up every moment. It´s too inappropriate if the first thing, he sees after many years of separation would be the panties ?

Well I need something for lonely nights.You are so unfair.

47 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Well I need something for lonely nights.You are so unfair.

Oh please.. no.. it´s even cheaper than a policeman´s costume.

You have vivid imagination. You don´t need a piece of fabric.

Edited by Hulia

16 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Oh please.. no.. it´s even cheaper than a policeman´s costume.

Snake in my wallet looked at me and with her look it means yes it is cheaper.Snake is happy.Don't have to buy it.

You have vivid imagination. You don´t need a piece of fabric.

True .

Will actually have you so don't even need that.

problem solved.

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Will actually have you so don't even need that.

I hope, you don´t have moustache and beard like in the video of Ivan ?

And please - no general uniform! Yellow t-shirt, grey trosers.

Good night!

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Hulia See ,life is simple.:)

hehe.. you say it... let´s see how long this thought will dwell in your mind ?

4 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I hope, you don´t have moustache and beard like in the video of Ivan ?

Good night!

The dude died in a battle, his wife was barely pushing through each new day of her life, and all you see is moustache and uniform.

I thought you were deeper than this.

Good night!

No to both.

13 minutes ago, Hulia said:

hehe.. you say it... let´s see how long this thought will dwell in your mind ?

'Til next big client has to pay my work.xD

WIll explain you serbian "economy" .I can describe it as pure sex.

Oh yes Tai Lopez (you know and everyone eho offers you "tips" or whatever git good and rich))I learned everything from him .Ma man.

Charlatans just how many of them?!

But beleive it or not biggest problem is here is to find workers beleive it or not despite everything.Wierd paradox.

Edited by Zeroguy

9 hours ago, ivankiss said:

The dude died in a battle, his wife was barely pushing through each new day of her life, and all you see is moustache and uniform.

I thought you were deeper than this.

Sorry, I didn´t know, he died. Then it´s a clear case: he cannot shave any more.

But @Zeroguy shouldn´t take an example on him: no moustache, no uniform, no dying. Battles are allowed.

18 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Sorry, I didn´t know, he died. Then it´s a clear case: he cannot shave any more.

But @Zeroguy shouldn´t take an example on him: no moustache, no uniform, no dying. Battles are allowed.

You sound tired .

I want scorpio part of you in bedroom not in everyday life.Be libra then ,see no fights all problems solved.Life is simple.

The most compatible signs with Leo are generally considered to be Aries, Gemini, Libra and Sagittarius.

Here we are possible Love Triangle.

Everyday dose of getting BS-ed done.Kinda that sex cult gave me few ideas.Especially with getting dem frogs.

Leo,Libra and Sagittarius still don't understand how Pisces swimmed in?!

Edited by Zeroguy

14 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Everyday dose of getting BS-ed done.Kinda that sex cult gave me few ideas.Especially with getting dem frogs. 

The most BS department is HR. I had quite a lot discussions with these assholes and a redbeard in the past. Every word is a hypocracy. Apparantly they take everyone for an idiot. I see, that we might have contradicting interests. But why not speak honestly and direct about it and find compromise instead of BS-ing each other? 

Money is not important, blah-blah- blah (as if I need somebody to tell me what is important and what is not), we give you an opportunity to do trainings blah-blah-blah (as if it would be trainings in painting or dancing).

"If money is not important, - I asked them, - why is it a problem to give me more of it?" They were silent, the boolshitters.

Now they also sit in one building with me, and we have lunches together :(

24 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Leo,Libra and Sagittarius still don't understand how Pisces swimmed in?!

2 random serbs are too much for me alone. You see, I am already tired :) 

9 minutes ago, Hulia said:

The most BS department is HR. I had quite a lot discussions with these assholes and a redbeard in the past. Every word is a hypocracy. Apparantly they take everyone for an idiot. I see, that we might have contradicting interests. But why not speak honestly and direct about it and find compromise instead of BS-ing each other? 

Money is not important, blah-blah- blah (as if I need somebody to tell me what is important and what is not), we give you an opportunity to do trainings blah-blah-blah (as if it would be trainings in painting or dancing).

"If money is not important, - I asked them, - why is it a problem to give me more of it?" They were silent, the boolshitters.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Now they also sit in one building with me, and we have lunches together :(

Oh you sweetheart.OK will take you .

2 random serbs are too much for me alone. You see, I am already tired :) 

Hahahahaha.

I asked that spiritual guy and his spiritual chick for thast kind of threesome .Still waiting response from "King" and ISFJ.

Really wondered what answer will be.

Talking about hypocricy.

Edited by Zeroguy

Speaking of HR need to find that 15 y.o from here.Let put his talents in good use.In need for financial experts.

Sneak him into strip bar and he will do everything for me.

Edited by Zeroguy

7 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Speaking of HR need to find that 15 y.o from here.Let put his talents in good use.In need for financial experts.

Sneak him into strip bar and he will do everything for me.

What? Somebody who is 15 years old is working for you as a financial expert? And you have found him in a strip bar? I don´t understand!

Do you know, whar I was thinking, while I was doing yoga (I know, I know)? If we really really meet, what I personally don´t beleive, but if somehow... we owe Leo something. I could bring for him french Champaign from Europe. But no russian caviar! Not from me!

28 minutes ago, Hulia said:

What? Somebody who is 15 years old is working for you as a financial expert? And you have found him in a strip bar? I don´t understand!

There was 15 y.o kid bragging here how he already made retirement plan and knows his entire life in advance.Trust me kid is special.

28 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Do you know, whar I was thinking, while I was doing yoga (I know, I know)? If we really really meet, what I personally don´t beleive, but if somehow... we owe Leo something. I could bring for him french Champaign from Europe. But no russian caviar! Not from me!

You know americans and their taste they come to europe and McDonalds is next to fine restaurant and they still go to McD.

Champagne save for us.

See no forest.

Worst tourists are has downs the most civilized of 'em all.

English folks (americans are nice not bad) .Beware .

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

You know americans and their taste they come to europe and McDonalds is next to fine restaurant and they still go to McD.

Champagne save for us.

See no forest.

In Germany McDonalds are not popular any more. Turkish stands every 800 m in all directions have swept them from market - dürüm, kebab, - the idea is the same, but you have a lot of stuff, and most of all green stuff all the kinds of vegetables, inside. I could bring a dürüm to Leo, but it will perish, till I arrive.