asifarahim

Does leo got kundalini risen to sahasra chakra permenently

36 posts in this topic

One reason i am meditating is to get kundalini to sahasra chakra permenently.did leo achieve it using psychidelics? Then all meditators on the planet are practically fools .i ask as a open minded person and want to know this truth

@asifarahim I don't think psychedelics will raise kundalini! That takes work I think of a different kind. I think when doing spiritual work there are many ways to work it. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

No.

But also what you will realize if you become conscious enough is that chakras are imaginary.

Being really conscious and raising your kundalini are distinct and seperate things. You can have one without the other.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, asifarahim said:

@Leo Gura @asifarahim @asifarahima

So psychidelics will never get kundalini to sahasra but get u all the amazing god wisdom there is?

Pretty much. Although for some people it could activate kundalini. But that is not its core purpose.

If you boil spirituality down to just raising kundalini then you'll miss a lot of amazing stuff.

Psychedelics are 1 tool in the toolbox.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Being really conscious and raising your kundalini are distinct and seperate things. You can have one without the other.

Kundalini moving upwards in the body corresponds to increase in the levels of consciousness. There won't be raised kundalini without heightened consciousness, if the kundalini is properly directed through the nadi. This is not meant to be understood only as a metaphor though. There is a physical component in which you actually feel the kundalini moving in your spine, upwards towards the head. Once the kundalini gets all the way there, it will leave the body through the "crown chakra" and unity consciousness will manifest.

@FoxFoxFox You can have infinite consciousness without any of that.

In fact, all of that is imaginary.

People conflate these independent variables.

@Leo Gura You can. Kundalini is just a very kinetic and blissful way of going on about increasing consciousness. The end result is the same. Though i do think if you are just realizing the Self as void, then you are missing quite a bit.

I really don’t buy the idea that chakras and kundalini are as rigid and figured out as the typically Hindu-based systems of explaining these phenomena go. 

Different energies felt in the body can certainly help produce profound awakenings, but they hardly follow any overly-rigid structure or explanatory framework in my experience. 

The personal sacrifices one makes in the pursuit of the Truth are proportional to one’s level of Realization. 

46 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

The end result is the same.

How would you know? Maybe it's not all the same.

@Leo Gura Try for yourself and you'll know. The end result being consciousness infinitely expanding in infinite directions, modalities, and qualities.

36 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

consciousness infinitely expanding in infinite directions, modalities, and qualities.

I already know.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I already know.

You were asking how do i know the end result of kundalini yoga is the same thing. That is how I know, also.

21 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

You were asking how do i know the end result of kundalini yoga is the same thing. That is how I know, also.

I was subtly alluding to there being something higher than your kunadilini awakening.

But I will not try to prove it you.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I was subtly alluding to there being something higher than your kunadilini awakening.

But I will not try to prove it you.

Oh i see. I never questioned that though.

@Leo Gura try the orginal unedited kriya yoga.orginal system is very simple and focused on meditating chakras . and it give result for everyone like a science.in it when i focus on chakra and do only 1 technique for 15 min i feel blissfull and all my suffering will go for about  8-10hours. Chakras are not bullshit.it is there in every spiritual systems. Even kabbalah is said to have something like chakra. Even though u reached far beyond chakra you cannot say its bullshit

8 minutes ago, asifarahim said:

Chakras are not bullshit.

I didn't say chakras are bullshit.

But they are imaginary.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I didn't say chakras are bullshit.

But they are imaginary.

They have a deep meaning. Very useful 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.