Zion

God Realization Video Question

11 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura, why would anything get bored? Its infinite love..? Its INFINITE LOVE. INFINITE! And you said it gets more & more loving infinitely, so how does boredom arise from this? 

Why pursue god realization if only to become bored again? Are you saying that realizing absolute god is the highest pleasure possible within human understanding?

(Beautiful video by the way, words cannot depict its value & inspiration)

Yeah I also didn't understand how God could be 'bored'. But I assumed it meant something along the lines that GOD is that for infinite amount of time, and after that(which never really happens), it plays this game. But it's not a linear sequence. Since Infinity would never end, meaning you are not really going towards that infinity linearly, but you are already there, not, and going there, all at same time. So it's not like God gets bored, but God is literally everything, which includes this. IDK, just assumptions that make sense to me.

@Zion Yeah I think Leo used the wrong word. Curiosity is probably a better word to describe the motivation for infinity to explore its finite possibilities. 

Edited by Julian gabriel

Infinity is infinite. There is nothing that is is not. Hence, boredom is included in infinity. But it's POSITIVE boredom. You have endless possibilities. Unbounded freedom. So unbounded, you won't know what to do with it. So, you can find yourself sitting in your livingroom trying to decide what to do. You're not actually doing anything. Naturaly, you get bored.

Do Nothing Meditation Technique is designed to transform this boredom into spiritual exaltation.

The Ancient Kriya Yog, Babaji, achieved this level of Being Consciousness.

Hope this helps :) 

Waiting for Leo to give insights on this.

Greg.

Edited by Eternal Unity
Insight

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

When you feel bored, who is the one feeling that way?

Hmm, perhaps a better explanation is; because it is infinite, boredom must be included in it, & you are simply that part. You are the result of the bored part of the infinite. 

This is remarkably specific. If this is true, what are the odds ended up where you are? Seriously, that's insane. It's perplexing just to think about.

This explanation doesn't do infinity's understanding justice. 

Imagine knowing EVERYTHING in the Universe perfectly.

Notice how unexciting that is after a while.

Do not take my words too literally. These are abstract pointers to things.

If you were God you would want to be human. And if you were human you would want to be God. The grass is always greener on the other side. The finite seeks the infinite, the infinite seeks the finite. Two sides of a coin.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 hours ago, Zion said:

@Leo Gura, why would anything get bored? Its infinite love..? Its INFINITE LOVE. INFINITE! And you said it gets more & more loving infinitely, so how does boredom arise from this? 

Why pursue god realization if only to become bored again? Are you saying that realizing absolute god is the highest pleasure possible within human understanding?

(Beautiful video by the way, words cannot depict its value & inspiration)

Imagine experiencing something you love for the first time again.

Losing yourself on purpose to fall in love with yourself again is what you're doing.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

This is only one part of the infinite. While it may be extremely complex & profound, it is only so to the form we use to understand it. To understand infinity in its entirety is to not have any limit to anything, including biases, perspectives, EVERY. THING. 

So while these understandings are quite amazing & worthwhile, they are not remotely close to the whole. Not even a sliver. It's the crumb of the crumb of the crumb, etc.

To understand infinity from a place of only limits is to understand nothing. What can someone really explain in a finite form? Nothing. You can't even point towards it. And yet it is infinite, so it includes all. It is the greatest truth & the greatest paradox there is. 

Why can it be understood? Well that's not possible to fully explain finitely. The only way to know is to understand all. It's so contradictory, it goes full circle.

Y'all seen Frank Yang's YouTube channel? He breaks down enlightenment perfectly.

On 24.5.2021 at 0:34 AM, Leo Gura said:

Imagine knowing EVERYTHING in the Universe perfectly.

Notice how unexciting that is after a while.

Do not take my words too literally. These are abstract pointers to things.

If you were God you would want to be human. And if you were human you would want to be God. The grass is always greener on the other side. The finite seeks the infinite, the infinite seeks the finite. Two sides of a coin.

A snake feeding on its tail

☯️

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.