The0Self

How to manifest a psychedelic high conscious state when sober

10 posts in this topic

So I can now clearly extend my consciousness into a psychedelic state while sober. It's much more clear headed, but it's just it. Follow:

What is this? Typing apparently happening? Happening in what? Happening as this. What is this? Time appears -- it's only a thought. What is this? It's everything. Why can't I see it? Oh yeah, who would see everything? It wouldn't be everything if it was seen by someone apart from everything. But I'm seeing it now. Oh wait, it looks like "I'm here," so I must be that someone... who I just determined doesn't exist apart from everything. Oh yeah, this is just what is; there is no where else, there just might be a thought that someone is here in a part of this everything.

Here it is:

There is only everything -- all times and places, with or without identification thought outcroppings -- these outcroppings are unneeded and imaginary. There's no need for anything to happen. Nothing is moving. This is just all times and places and an apparent person might extend from one of them to find itself. There is only all. Nothing moves. Ever. Again, this is all times and places, stationary. You aren't there, and this isn't moving.

Again, this isn't moving.

Everything is stationary.

It's complete. There's nowhere else.

There's nothing in it, or apart from it.

This is everything :)

Edited by The0Self

Funnily enough, by dropping the very frame that holds psychedelic consciousness above the Present Moment Experience that is at hand is precisely what allows for it to become a radically “high consciousness” “state”

The personal sacrifices one makes in the pursuit of the Truth are proportional to one’s level of Realization. 

@BipolarGrowth I don't see it as a psychedelic state. Just conveying information. Most would view it as such. I'm pointing to the radicalness that's usually forgotten after the psychedelic experience.

Nothing is moving. Everything is not happening. It's all just as it is, where it is, motionless.

By definition, if you're in a psychedelic state, you're not sober. 

Is it possible that you, God, are tripping balls so hard, you can't tell this is the trip?? 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

5 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

By definition, if you're in a psychedelic state, you're not sober. 

Is it possible that you, God, are tripping balls so hard, you can't tell this is the trip?? 

If there was someone here, sure.

19 minutes ago, The0Self said:

@BipolarGrowth I don't see it as a psychedelic state. Just conveying information. Most would view it as such. I'm pointing to the radicalness that's usually forgotten after the psychedelic experience.

Nothing is moving. Everything is not happening. It's all just as it is, where it is, motionless.

It’s as radical as a trip. You aren’t feeling what I’m feeling. Your judgments for the quality of consciousness are too rigid which keeps you from properly seeing the moment as it is which is enough to transport you to somewhere that’s far more foreign than some DMT alien space, but you’ve went nowhere and nothing has moved. You’re in a human room on earth, from the perspective of this conversation. Nothing has to change for everything to change more than change itself. 

The personal sacrifices one makes in the pursuit of the Truth are proportional to one’s level of Realization. 

@BipolarGrowth When everything is seen as something, there is movement. Without that, there is death without replacement — nothing moves. Yet, it's full.

Edited by The0Self

The lungs produce the most DMT in the body. Conscious breathing is psychedelic.

One can reach a quasi-psychedelic state through breathwork. Somewhat similar to a moderate 5-meo-dmt dose. It's not exactly the same for me, yet there is overlap.

In some ways, I prefer the conscious state via breathwork via psychedelic-induced. 

I've found it helpful to breath with a facilitator and a group. I've recently listed several resources on my breath journal page.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/59283-breath/?do=findComment&comment=909777

On 22.5.2021 at 8:28 PM, Natasha said:

The lungs produce the most DMT in the body.

Is there a website or another resource I can read for more on this?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.