Preety_India

How to deal with trollish comments?

67 posts in this topic

Gong to comment while knowing its a mistake to do so, because i think it could be useful.

If someone leaves a comment and its shot down, they might feel bad and seek closure. They will comment back looking for it, but they can never get closure from you, because you refuse to give it at all cost. So it then tends escalates into an argument and then into name calling.

Give them closure and don't give them any of your power. To give someone emotional control over you is to give your power to them. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

With responses like this, I don't believe this is a supportive community, sorry.. 

Back to watching TV.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Mason Riggle why should I change my behavior? Why shouldn't I just be myself and true to myself?

Why should I adjust to the trolls?

Am living for them or am I living for myself?

This is like saying don't kill the pests in the home. Learn to live with them and adjust with them. 

No. I think you need pest control. 

Because obviously you're suffering from it.

Change the why of your suffering, and then you don't suffer anymore, pretty simple.

Nobody else is complaining about trolls, only you, you think that's a coincidence ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Please define supportive community.

All I see here is supportive community, everybody invest theirs energy trying to help you. Nobody is against you.

Edited by alomorti

@Preety_India you change your behavior for pragmatic reasons.  If you have bad form at Tennis, and someone suggest doing something differently to get different results, I don't think you would respond with, 'why do I have to change what I'm doing?? It's this stupid ball that won't go the way I want it to."

Do the Mods need to weed out the Trolls? Yes, absolutely. But this is an ongoing and endless task.. it will never be 'finished', with every Troll eliminated. 

You asked 'how to deal with Trollish comments'.. 

...ignore them if you want them to stop. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

With responses like this, I don't believe this is a supportive community, sorry.. 

Back to watching TV.. 

The only reason (most) of us answers to you is to make you see how much bs there is in you, so you could feel amazing once that shit is cleared up.

We are being supportive, you're just too stuck in your ego to see that.

And that's sad.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Preety_India

Best way to beat the trolls? 

Have the Self confidence to not give a ****. 

Even better way? 

Be Enlightened enough to know there's not a self.