Hardkill

Is it possible to never find ANY girls who perceive you to be their type?

99 posts in this topic

The women in this thread think highly of men.

You should err on the side of caution.

Big LOL at a high conscious man not having sex with 20 yo's

Get real, grow up, stop self deceiving yourselves.

hahahah

1 minute ago, Etherial Cat said:

Your point has been that men are attracted to youth and beauty and that this is the main attraction trigger.

It is not true.

Mature masculine attraction towards women is a blend of several qualities and youth and conventional beauty are not necessarily the main trigger as you keep on repeating.

Conventional beauty is 110% the main attraction trigger, there are other factors that are taking into account the mature and conscious a man becomes but conventional or ''superficial'' beauty is 200% the main attraction trigger, weather you like it or not. 

@Emerald As you can see, etheral does not agree and has not conceded to this integral point of the conversation even though you already have.

5 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

hahahah

I am flabbergasted that somebody could deny this. This has been known since the inception of human beings. 

Just now, Harlen Kelly said:

You conceded to it, Etherial is still arguing against it.

Regarding selectiveness, it's actually pretty simple and you conceded to this as well: Older mature women have a smaller pool of men to choose from, therefore, they are less selective by virtue of the fact that they have less options but they are more rigorous with their selection which makes the options available for them even smaller. 

I said this in my first response to you:  ''They might apply selectiveness more rigorously with the options they do have due to experience and maturity''

No she isn’t arguing against it. She and I are saying the exact same thing. She’s stated that she agrees with you many times.

But older women are more selective  despite the fact that they have a smaller pool of suitors. The size of the pool of suitors has nothing to do with how selective a woman is. 

As I’ve said, female bias exists independently from male bias. 

Fewer men are interested in older women, this is true. But likewise older women are much less likely to accept low quality men compared to when they were younger.

So, older women are more selective than younger women. That’s just the way it is. 

Ask any woman over 30, and she’ll tell you that her standards have gone up since she was in her early 20s... simply because she knows better now what a good man looks like.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

9 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Your point has been that men are attracted to youth and beauty and that this is the main attraction trigger.

It is not true.

@Emerald It's very clear and evident she is arguing against, she stated it literally by saying ''it is not true''.

Older women are more rigorous with their selection, I have stated that since the beginning, that does not make them more selective than younger women. Granted the younger woman will not choose the best option but she has significantly more options and is therefore more selective. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

7 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

hahahah

@Harlen Kelly Most men will want to sleep with 18-20 year old women.

But a high quality man will be concerned  more for her well-being than with satisfying his base instincts. 

A highly conscious man will have his lower age limit at 22 or 23 when a person’s brain stops developing.

Anything younger than that is exploitative.

But AGAIN, this is a conversation about how women’s taste in men changes as we age.

It doesn’t really matter what men generally respond to. When we’re older and looking for a partner, we will filter out men who are only focused toward these surface level things.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

@Harlen Kelly Most men will want to sleep with 18-20 year old women.

But a high quality man will be concerned  more for her well-being than with satisfying his base instincts. 

A highly conscious man will have his lower age limit at 22 or 23 when a person’s brain stops developing.

Anything younger than that is exploitative.

But AGAIN, this is a conversation about how women’s taste in men changes as we age.

It doesn’t really matter what men generally respond to. When we’re older and looking for a partner, we will filter out men who are only focused toward these surface level things.

I agree with you on this, but you keep saying that etherial is not in denial about one of the main points of this conversation which she clearly is. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

13 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Conventional beauty is 110% the main attraction trigger, there are other factors that are taking into account the mature and conscious a man becomes but conventional or ''superficial'' beauty is 200% the main attraction trigger, weather you like it or not. 

@Emerald As you can see, etheral does not agree and has not conceded to this integral point of the conversation even though you already have.

Lol, bruh.

It is not because a man is attracted to young and beautiful women as well, that it makes of it the main attraction trigger.

It is solely an attraction trigger which is what we told you in the last 10 posts. 

4 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Emerald It's very clear and evident she is arguing against, she stated it literally by saying ''it is not true''.

You still don't get the nuance and think you are being right. Emerald has just been losing track of the logic of our arguments. She agrees 100% with me, not with you.

Her "conceding" just came out from the confusion of your lack of logic and goalpost move. You're just trying to take advantage of the optic. ?

2 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Lol, bruh.

It is not because a man is attracted to young and beautiful women as well, that it makes of it the main attraction trigger.

It is solely an attraction trigger which is what we told you in the last 10 posts. 

You still don't get the nuance and think you are being right. Emerald has just been losing track of the logic of our arguments. She agrees 100% with me, not with you.

Her "conceding" just came out from the confusion of your lack of logic and goalpost move. You're just trying to take advantage of the optic. ?

No, you are simply in denial and behaving irrationally. 

My claim is the following: the main attraction trigger for most men including conscious men is looks (youthfulness and attractiveness).

To which you said: ''Your point has been that men are attracted to youth and beauty and that this is the main attraction trigger.

It is not true''.

You are not looking as intelligent as you might think you are by being in denial about this. 

Emerald responded: ''Men are universally attracted to youth and beauty. There is no argument there''.

If you want to continue holding unfounded, fantastical and erratic ideological positions, do you. I am done for now. 

4 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

The key word here that she’s disagreeing with is “main”.

Neither she nor I agree with your argument that it is the ‘main’ attraction trigger for men who are highly conscious.

It is definitely an attraction trigger and an important one. And it is the initiatory attraction trigger... as if a man isn’t attracted to a woman, he won’t be interested.

But most men can and do get attracted to women around their age. The average age difference in couples is two years. 

But the same is true to an extent for women. If a man doesn’t hit a certain bar of physical attractiveness, then there is not much he can do to bring himself above. There are some guys you just know you won’t be attracted to.

Though women’s bar for looks is usually a couple points underneath her physical attractiveness level. For example, a woman who’s a 6 would go for a 4 with a lot going for him... but definitely not a 3 regardless of what he’s got going for him. 

So, attraction definitely needs to be there. But it isn’t the main trigger for attraction in a well-developed man... he will have many triggers that need to be there for him to consider a woman for relationship. But attraction will be the first trigger.

Sex on the other hand, he will go for just the attraction trigger as long as he feels there isn’t a power imbalance in the situation otherwise.

But a man who’s specifically looking for 18-20 year olds for sex who is past the age off 26 is probably looking for an imbalance in power and is having some maturity issues.

Emotionalmastery.org

7 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Neither she nor I agree with your argument that it is the ‘main’ attraction trigger for men who are highly conscious.

It is definitely an attraction trigger and an important one. And it is the initiatory attraction trigger... as if a man isn’t attracted to a woman, he won’t be interested.

But most men can and do get attracted to women around their age. The average age difference in couples is two years. 

But the same is true to an extent for women. If a man doesn’t hit a certain bar of physical attractiveness, then there is not much he can do to bring himself above. There are some guys you just know you won’t be attracted to.

Though women’s bar for looks is usually a couple points underneath her physical attractiveness level. For example, a woman who’s a 6 would go for a 4 with a lot going for him... but definitely not a 3 regardless of what he’s got going for him. 

So, attraction definitely needs to be there. But it isn’t the main trigger for attraction in a well-developed man... he will have many triggers that need to be there for him to consider a woman for relationship. But attraction will be the first trigger.

Sex on the other hand, he will go for just the attraction trigger as long as he feels there isn’t a power imbalance in the situation otherwise.

But a man who’s specifically looking for 18-20 year olds for sex who is past the age off 26 is probably looking for an imbalance in power and is having some maturity issues.

This is denial and delusion. The main -- ATTRACTION -- trigger for men including conscious men is looks, which does not imply that he will base his decision to have a relationship only on how attractive the woman is but her looks are 210% the main -- ATTRACTION -- trigger, not her maturity or psychological development, those are very good qualities but those qualities alone do not elicit -- ATTRACTION --, they must be accompanied by sexual attraction. I am talking about attraction here.

As I said before, to think otherwise is denial and deception. This is silly to argue, quite frankly. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

1 minute ago, Harlen Kelly said:

This is denial and delusion. The main -- ATTRACTION -- trigger for men including conscious men is looks, which does not imply that he will base his decision to have a relationship only on how attractive the woman is but her looks are 210% the main -- ATTRACTION -- trigger, not her maturity or psychological development, those are very good qualities but those qualities alone do not elicit -- ATTRACTION--. I am talking about attraction here.

As I said before, to think otherwise is denial and deception. This is silly to argue, quite frankly. 

Beauty is an important attraction trigger for high quality men too.

And you probably see it as the main one because it’s the first and easiest instinct to notice. Even a teenage boy notices this trigger.

But a high quality man becomes attracted to a woman based on many triggers as he matures. And physical attraction based on beauty is one just facet of the male attraction instinct.

A man with an integrated feminine side, will have a more multifaceted instinctual response to women that goes beyond the surface.

You’ll find out when once you get there. ?

Emotionalmastery.org

On 5/7/2021 at 1:59 AM, Hardkill said:

I know that some girls will reject a guy no matter how good his game is simply because he is not her type at all. That's one of the main reasons why no guy will ever ever be get every girl regardless of how sexy, charismatic, wealthy, successful, good-looking, how his status is, etc. 

What if a guy NEVER find any girls to who perceive him to be their type even if he approached millions of girls throughout his own life? Even if his game is totally on point? 

Obviously it's possible. There are plenty of guys who never had sex in their lives. It is thought that Isaac Newton never had a sexual partner. Most people settle for some lame partner just because they are too afraid to be alone which is definitely not a matching of types just some form of desperation. Truth is if you aren't self-actualized you aren't really a type, you are just a simulacrum who tries to be "normal" and you are going to settle for some other fake person and watch TV together and wait to die together pretending you have a life.

Technically speaking if you can transform into whatever you want or switch bodies and have no problem lying and acting all the time you will probably be able to get any girl you want. Most of pickup is pretending you are a different type anyway (not saying that being a loser is a type though). In my opinion if you are self-actualized then there will be a girl that wants exactly what you have to offer this world, it's just how duality works, like attracts like. However even if such girls exist you may never find them if you don't go to where they are. It's not that hard really, just actualize and do the things you enjoy and you will meet other people there who enjoy the same stuff and some of them will be girls who are a good match for you.

5 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Beauty is an important attraction trigger for high quality men too.

And you probably see it as the main one because it’s the first and easiest instinct to notice. Even a teenage boy notices this trigger.

But a high quality man becomes attracted to a woman based on many triggers as he matures. And physical attraction based on beauty is one just facet of the male attraction instinct.

A man with an integrated feminine side, will have a more multifaceted instinctual response to women that goes beyond the surface.

You’ll find out when once you get there. ?

Yet the main the attraction trigger is her appearance regardless of how conscious the man is, other qualities are important the more conscious the man is. You will stop being in denial about this once you grow more. ;)

Edited by Harlen Kelly

10 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

No, you are simply in denial and behaving irrationally. 

My claim is the following: the main attraction trigger for most men including conscious men is looks (youthfulness and attractiveness).

To which you said: ''Your point has been that men are attracted to youth and beauty and that this is the main attraction trigger.

It is not true''.

You are not looking as intelligent as you might think you are by being in denial about this. 

Emerald responded: ''Men are universally attracted to youth and beauty. There is no argument there''.

If you want to continue holding unfounded, fantastical and erratic ideological positions, do you. I am done for now. 

I'm gonna re-quote myself...

19 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

---

12 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Exactly.

And let's not forget that his definition of attraction was always specifically youthfulness and attractiveness

20 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

looks (youthfulness and attractiveness)

Just now, Harlen Kelly said:

Yet the main the attraction trigger is her appearance regardless of how conscious the man is, other qualities are important the more conscious the man is. You will stop being in denial about this when you grow more. ;)

The physical attraction trigger has to be there to be interest in the first place.

So, it is the first and most apparent trigger.

But to call it the ‘main’ one is a perspective of someone who isn’t in touch with the other triggers... which are also instinctual and not logical 

And this is a good litmus test that women use to sort men as she gains more experience.

If a man only or primarily focuses on the looks/youth attraction trigger, this betrays a lack of experience/development. 

But if a man is attracted to a woman in a multifaceted way, this man will be much better at bonding.

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

And this is a good litmus test that women use to sort men as she gains more experience.

If a man only or primarily focuses on the looks/youth attraction trigger, this betrays a lack of experience/development. 

But if a man is attracted to a woman in a multifaceted way, this man will be much better at bonding.

Sorry to break it to you, even though I have said however many times already it needs to be said again, how you look will be the primary attraction trigger for heterosexual men including conscious men. 

And guess what? Infantile and stubborn denial about inherent characteristics of the sexes will not change said characteristics. 

No amount of demonization or moralization and denial will change this. Which if you were more conscious, you would not be engaging in this denial.

5 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Sorry to break it to you, even though I have said however many times already it needs to be said again, how you look will be the primary attraction trigger for heterosexual men including conscious men. 

And guess what? Infantile and stubborn denial about inherent characteristics of the sexes will not change said characteristics. 

No amount of demonization or moralization and denial will change this. Which if you were more conscious, you would not be engaging in this denial.

I’m not in denial. I’ve just had enough experiences to know the difference between a mature man and an immature man.

Immature men hyper-focus toward the youngest, hottest women as they see youth and beauty as the main or only attraction trigger. This is understandable until about the age of 25, as that’s just where young guys are in their development. But it is a sign that a man has not yet fully matured. 

Mature men (usually 25+) will be somewhat focused towards looks/ beauty but will require the presence of other personality-based attraction triggers to be interested in pursuing. So, they will not experience the looks-trigger as the “main” one but as the first one out of many. 

Now, perhaps you’re under 25 and this just isn’t where you’re at now. That would be quite normal. 

But women are very interested in men who are mature. And part of that maturity is a more multifaceted attraction instinct. And if you want to be seen as a high quality and mature partner, the best thing you can do is tap into your other attraction triggers.

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

I’m not in denial. I’ve just had enough experiences to know the difference between a mature man and an immature man.

Immature men hyper-focus toward the youngest, hottest women as they see youth and beauty as the main or only attraction trigger. This is understandable until about the age of 25, as that’s just where young guys are in their development. But it is a sign that a man has not yet fully matured. 

Mature men (usually 25+) will be somewhat focused towards looks/ beauty but will require the presence of other personality-based attraction triggers to be interested in pursuing. So, they will not experience the looks-trigger as the “main” one but as the first one out of many. 

Now, perhaps you’re under 25 and this just isn’t where you’re at now. That would be quite normal. 

But women are very interested in men who are mature. And part of that maturity is a more multifaceted attraction instinct. And if you want to be seen as a high quality and mature partner, the best thing you can do is tap into your other attraction triggers.

Most mature, immature, conscious, unconscious heterosexual men are mainly attracted to youthful, beautiful women, who they choose as their partner is another story. 20-year-olds, 30-year-olds, 40-year-olds. 

Your attempt to call it ''immature'' is an unconscious defense mechanism and delusion which you have to believe in order to be in denial about this fundamental aspect of attraction for men. 

Denial tactics and moralization are not as advanced or ''mature'' as you think.  There is nothing conscious or holistic about your stance on this topic.