Preety_India

How to control what you really really really want to eat?

28 posts in this topic

Water fasting is you not eat anything at all, but you can drink water only.

This channel proved that too in the phase! 

8 hours ago, Manusia said:

In my case I do water fasting for 3 days. No foodie craving anymore after that. 

Fasting ia good as well, but its actually what kickstarted my binge eating disorder. i had done one meal a day for a year and it seems like ( obviously) i wasnt getting enough calories in, and the binge eating of junk food was like my body telling me im starving. 

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

Peanuts ?

Edited by DIDego
Peanuts

Do a no sugar challenge for 30 days to work on the cravings and contemplation to work on the addiction

When you sense a craving, try to get distance yourself from it quickly. For example, you can take a shower or a quick walk to shift your mind onto something else. A change in thinking and environment may help prevent the craving.

What I do is make sure I get protein, early in the day. Eat a lot of veggies, eat healthy square meals. Have a treat occasionally, once a month or so or as part of celebrations. Honestly pay attention to how food makes you feel, it makes it a lot easier to eat intuitively and make genuine healthy choices that you want to be making. If you give yourself concrete rules to follow, it can lead to a feeling of deprivation that can't be controlled, or just plain old doesn't lead us to the health and vitality that we thought it would if we did all the right things. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 5/4/2021 at 11:55 PM, Leo Gura said:

Find higher pleasures in life.

Chasing cake makes you about as sophisticated as a pig ;)

Well that just makes me not want bacon and ham and want a pet pig. xD

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost