Jon_Bundesen

Discipline, backsliding and MASSIVE F*CKING ACTION

15 posts in this topic

Just rewatched Leo's How To Stop Being A Victim part 1 video and I'm curious about how to keep the mindset for taking massive action because every time I get into the mindset after some time I fall back to my old habits or resist taking action -_-

There's LEVELS to this shit!!!

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral The video is really good but when I try to do the techniques I feel a strong resistance towards them so I never really get started.  

@Jon_Bundesen trust that resistance. His advice is just telling you the opposite of what you know in your heart is correct.

It's amazing you are willing to work on that!

There are ways to enhance that ability but for what I've noticed when dealing with people, it is very personal. Maybe a good life coach could help you with that. There are also some really important concepts about life that help you to make sense of this weird puzzle we call life. That's what Leo does, he teaches those concepts and shows how they all play together. So watching his videos certainly helps too.

This is probably not practical for you, but for the pic picture; I've personally found psychedelics to be a killer with staying on track. Psychedelics have opened my mind a lot to some crazy amazing possibilities, and when life keeps testing me -- in example pulling me back to old non-productive habits -- I can quickly sense some deep wisdom on why I'm doing what I'm doing and also inspiration towards what I want to become. It's useful especially if you have a higher vision and are a bit hesitant about it because of social conditioning or whatever.

I'm writing this assuming you haven't done psychedelics. I'm also not advocating or saying you should start. Maybe you never should or maybe it's still to come for you in the future. And if/when you will, make sure you've educated yourself enough. Leo also has great videos about doing them responsibly.

Anyway, no matter how you improve yourself, you will always backslide. Just make sure you always get back up and work for the next backslide! Everyone backslides and your power is measured by your capability to get up and beat the shit out of life again and again and again.

@Peter124 I will listen to it very carefully to soak out all the wisdom :)

@Snader Well I am 15 and haven't moved out yet but I think it would be very interesting to try psychedelics.

I don't know if it's because of society programming me but I have some belief about psychedelics and that reality and fiction will merge when I try them so I won't be able to know the difference and just go nuts from seeing all kinds of things. Also that I might get a crazy reaction like a heart attack or killing myself or some shit like that.

But I don't know :D

Oh yeah, and also I something about Sadhguru and Dalai Lama saying that about that you shouldn't do drugs (but that's a different thing) or something like that because it will just create more delusion in your mind. 

Ah-ha! Boys, I think I found out why it wasn't able to sustain any changes. I was missing the negotiation part which just created more resistance because I would tell myself you have to complete the whole thing or come on!

But it also seems kinda foolish negotiating because I don't want to stay in my bad habits. Let me give you an example.

Holding yourself accountable for the things you should be doing then suddenly you feel a wave of resistance and just wanna go back to seeing crap on youtube.

I just feel like if I give myself some space to watch crap on youtube I will never change.

2 minutes ago, Jon_Bundesen said:

Well I am 15 and haven't moved out yet but I think it would be very interesting to try psychedelics.

I don't know if it's because of society programming me but I have some belief about psychedelics and that reality and fiction will merge when I try them so I won't be able to know the difference and just go nuts from seeing all kinds of things. Also that I might get a crazy reaction like a heart attack or killing myself or some shit like that.

Well, at that age you don't even need to think about psychedelics yet. As you are already wise enough to see for yourself, they would most likely be dangerous to you. Keep educating yourself and contemplating life and when you are 20 years old you will already be wiser than 99,9% of people.

4 minutes ago, Jon_Bundesen said:

Oh yeah, and also I something about Sadhguru and Dalai Lama saying that about that you shouldn't do drugs (but that's a different thing) or something like that because it will just create more delusion in your mind. 

They might have some wisdom behind those words. It's important to keep both sides of the coin in your mind. Drugs might not be the way, especially for you.

You keep up your progressive attitude and you will become a superstar without any drugs B|

Also, even society is a great creation and it helps us a lot, keep being careful with its conditioning. You will experience lot's of it and it will test you from many different angles. Keep thinking for yourself and educating yourself with non-ideological information sources such as Actualized.org.

3 minutes ago, Snader said:

Keep thinking for yourself and educating yourself with non-ideological information sources such as Actualized.org.

I will promise that :)

(What I wouldn't do without such an amazing forum)

@Inva I will do my best ;)

Do you guys think Leo will ever make a discord group for self-actualizing people? :)

29 minutes ago, Jon_Bundesen said:

Do you guys think Leo will ever make a discord group for self-actualizing people? :)

I don't think so.

7 hours ago, Jon_Bundesen said:

@Peter124 I will listen to it very carefully to soak out all the wisdom :)

@Snader Well I am 15 and haven't moved out yet but I think it would be very interesting to try psychedelics.

You are still young. Study hard and keep your options wide. 

For example, if you do well in Science, there's a higher chance to get into better science schools and streams and then you have opportunity to become a doctor/dentist/researcher/other jobs in the future.

@hyruga

On 4.5.2021 at 3:49 AM, hyruga said:

You are still young. Study hard and keep your options wide. 

For example, if you do well in Science, there's a higher chance to get into better science schools and streams and then you have opportunity to become a doctor/dentist/researcher/other jobs in the future.

Yes ;)