Eternal Unity

Fear of Virginity - Men

25 posts in this topic

You're not the only one.

I haven't even kissed a girl until the age of 23.

Your time will come. The more you wait, the more will it be worth it.

The very first act of love, can simply, by itself, attain you enlightenment. If done correctly (With A Twin Flame, That Is)

Sex with A Soul Mate will get you close.

Anyway, you go to heaven and come back alive. And you can go back anytime you want with the one you love.

I tell you this: God doesn't leave ANYONE behind. Never EVER.

Greg

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

That fear holds back men in terms of development. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

33 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

You're not the only one.

I haven't even kissed a girl until the age of 23.

The very first act of love, can simply, by itself, attain you enlightenment. If done correctly (With A Twin Flame, That Is)

Sex with A Soul Mate will get you close.

Anyway, you go to heaven and come back alive. And you can go back anytime you want with the one you love.

I tell you this: God doesn't leave ANYONE behind. Never EVER.

Greg

Sounds like coping mechanisms to me.

Good luck finding a twin flame with years of dysfunctionality towards women cause you still didn't had sex 10 years after the norm.

Not saying you can't be healthy psychologically if you're a late virgin, but the chances are slim.

Also, it won't be more worth it the more you wait, in my experience, it was lame as fuck, and I was 27.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I find nature to be ruthless, frankly.

Like the biological drive for sex. The need for men to get laid, and the ensuing chaos that that creates. The have and the have-nots. Just like with everything else.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Good luck finding a twin flame with years of dysfunctionality towards women cause you still didn't had sex 10 years after the norm.

Not saying you can't be healthy psychologically if you're a late virgin, but the chances are slim.

Also, it won't be more worth it the more you wait, in my experience, it was lame as fuck, and I was 27.

Interesting... let's see:

Assumption 1 - I'm writing a post and you hear sounds.

Assumption 2 - There is a certain "norm", as you put it, handed down by who exactly?

Assumption 3 - I haven't found my Twin Flame

Assumption 4 - I am a virgin.

Assumption 5 - luck exists.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

18 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

Assumption 2 - There is a certain "norm", as you put it, handed down by who exactly?

I didn't speak about you specifically.

God is love

And God in them

I think it's actually the toxic cultural pressure and ego games people play on each other that is the source of all the "problems" and "disfunction" a person might have. There is nothing inherently wrong with a virgin that causes them to be a virgin.

In an ideal society it wouldn't matter at all if someone has had sex or not or the arbitrary age they chose to do it at.

It's like worrying about if a person likes to eat cheese or not. Or if they didn't drink their first beer until they 45.

hrhrhtewgfegege

9 minutes ago, Shin said:

I didn't speak about you specifically.

Well... I guess that was my assumption then ?

1 hour ago, Megan Alecia said:

I find nature to be ruthless, frankly.

Like the biological drive for sex. The need for men to get laid, and the ensuing chaos that that creates. The have and the have-nots. Just like with everything else.

1 hour ago, Shin said:

6 minutes ago, Roy said:

I think it's actually the toxic cultural pressure and ego games people play on each other that is the source of all the "problems" and "disfunction" a person might have. There is nothing inherently wrong with a virgin that causes them to be a virgin.

In an ideal society it wouldn't matter at all if someone has had sex or not or the arbitrary age they chose to do it at.

It's like worrying about if a person likes to eat cheese or not. Or if they didn't drink their first beer until they 45.

So, would it be fair to say is all comes down to a personal choice?

27 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

It's not really a (conscious) choice to not have sex, it's a lack of guts, poor masculine education, and bad environment etc.

In today's society, it is very prominent in a young's mind, it's not something they can tell themselves it isn't important, eveything in our society is about money, sex, and fame.

In specific societies that are more (or less) evolved, maybe this isn't the case, but in orange societies, sex is extremely important and valued.

So I agree with everything you said, in principles, but in reality it plays out very differently.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

It's not really a (conscious) choice to not have sex, it's a lack of guts, poor masculine education, and bad environment etc.

In today's society, it is very prominent in a young's mind, it's not something they can tell themselves it isn't important, eveything in our society is about money, sex, and fame.

In specific societies that are more (or less) evolved, maybe this isn't the case, but in orange societies, sex is extremely important and valued.

So I agree with everything you said, in principles, but in reality it plays out very differently.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Did you meet yours?

You can't gain experience from relationships because interactions with TF are different. You can learn a lot from relationships but unlearning bad patterns is even harder. You can't game your TF you have to do everything in the opposite way you would normally do. You can't act according to rules because it doesn't work. Interactions with a TF feel like a solitude rather than interaction with another person.

3 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

Isn't this a standard coping mechanism? Also the first relationship will likely fail apart do to the persons inexperience and attachment issues. Waiting this long leads to dysfunctional co-depended relationships. 

I was 21 with my first and it was not ideal lol. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 minutes ago, integral said:

Isn't this a standard coping mechanism? Also the first relationship will likely fail apart do to the persons inexperience and attachment issues. Waiting this long leads to dysfunctional co-depended relationships. 

I was 21 with my first and it was not ideal lol. 

Totally relate. But how do you describe dysfunctionality? Isn't it the opposite of functional? And Isn't the Universe's prime feature IS function?

17 minutes ago, Username said:

Did you meet yours?

You can't gain experience from relationships because interactions with TF are different. You can learn a lot from relationships but unlearning bad patterns is even harder. You can't game your TF you have to do everything in the opposite way you would normally do. You can't act according to rules because it doesn't work. Interactions with a TF feel like a solitude rather than interaction with another person.

I just highly doubt meeting a twin flame while being inexperienced in sex/relationship (with possible traumas and dysfonctions causing those situations) will magically solve those things.

It's too much of a fantasy and wishful thinking in my opinion.

God is love

And God in them

Best to get it over with in my opinion. The good sex comes later when you’re more experienced and confident!

56 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

Totally relate. But how do you describe dysfunctionality? Isn't it the opposite of functional? And Isn't the Universe's prime feature IS function?

Is this an absolute/relative mix up? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, Shin said:

I just highly doubt meeting a twin flame while being inexperienced in sex/relationship (with possible traumas and dysfonctions causing those situations) will magically solve those things.

It's too much of a fantasy and wishful thinking in my opinion.

Why do you assume that being inexperienced equals to having dysfunctions? You can create trauma if you crave something and don't get it. Than you might create good explanation why females are bad because they do not give you what you want. What if you find all females not attractive enough in terms of personality? I find some of them interesting and entertaining but still not worth time investment because I know I wouldn't be satisfied. In this case there is no one to blame or hate.

Despite not having relationship experience I feel quite good at attracting females (just for a sake of experimentation :P) and I met my TF.

10 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

Exactly. The idea that someone isn't a healthy or "complete" person if they haven't had sex yet is a total fabrication and a reflection of a neurotic culture that is trying to gatekeep an imaginary rite of passage using the tool of shame.

It makes no difference if someone has had sex or not, or if they drink black coffee or regular coffee.

The people that are caught up in the cultural conditioning will have this insistent feeling that sex is somehow this special thing that only certain people can get.

This is a delusion. Sex is completely unremarkable and quite easy to get, you just have to want it a little bit. Human beings are like any other living thing and have a natural force pushing them towards it.

We need to de-mystify sex if we want to create a healthier more conscious society. Sex is about natural and insignificant and as breathing, or waking up in the morning to take a shit.

We have an INCREDIBLY sick and unforgiving culture that causes symptoms of young men like Elliot Rodger going on a murder rampage and killing 7 people because of the great crime of not getting laid by his early 20's.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

9 minutes ago, Roy said:

Exactly. The idea that someone isn't a healthy or "complete" person if they haven't had sex yet is a total fabrication and a reflection of a neurotic culture that is trying to gatekeep an imaginary rite of passage using the tool of shame.

It makes no difference if someone has had sex or not, or if they drink black coffee or regular coffee.

The people that are caught up in the cultural conditioning will have this insistent feeling that sex is somehow this special thing that only certain people can get.

This is a delusion. Sex is completely unremarkable and quite easy to get, you just have to want it a little bit. Human beings are like any other living thing and have a natural force pushing them towards it.

We need to de-mystify sex if we want to create a healthier more conscious society. Sex is about natural and insignificant and as breathing, or waking up in the morning to take a shit.

We have an INCREDIBLY sick and unforgiving culture that causes symptoms of young men like Elliot Rodger going on a murder rampage and killing 7 people because of the great crime of not getting laid by his early 20's.

Great insights! Pearl's of Wisdom! Really.

Elliot is has uniquely primitive conception of reality. Dare I Say, Spiral Dynamics Purple