Truth-Seeker

Holism and Interconnectedness of All Being

43 posts in this topic

I was watching part 2 of "Holism & Holistic Thinking" and that first analogy Leo had about Holism and Holistic thinking with the theoretical physicist and nutrition really galvanized me to post my experience here (even though I had been watching actualized.org videos since 2019, and discovered the channel in 2015 but never cared to post here). This analogy hit home and before Leo even mentioned the link between nutrition and theoretical physics, I had gotten it since it is so relevant to my life. 

I actually have a bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Science and am currently awaiting my acceptance to pharmacy school as a "post-grad" type of thing since that is how it works here in Canada. As such, I intimately know those "rationalist-materialist" types that Leo so often speaks of since they are my professors, classmates, lab partners, etc. I was really one of them until 2015 when everything began to crumble. I am 25, turning 26 soon, and this whole "the truth is out there" and "I have nothing to do with the Truth and must search for it" was deeply ingrained in me.

I will explain how interconnectedness became palpable in my whole life in 2015-2019 (which made me come back to Actualized.org after willfully avoiding it from fear of it in 2015), but I'll only do that if Leo sees this and replies lol. For now, I will explain this stuff within this analogy in my current job.

As I await the pharmacy school admission offer, I am working from home as an online Organic Chemistry and Neuroscience and Biology tutor (I usually tutor undergrads but I do take high school kids too). I had my first glimpse of the power of nutrition in 2018. Then in 2019, I began to look into it more and by 2020, I had become a nootropic junkie. I have so many of them and they CHANGED MY LIFE IN INCREDIBLE WAYS.

As I tutor these science kids, I can see the indoctrination with the "truth is out there" and I can see how no one tells them, as they never told me, that nutrition and nootropics or nootropic-like foods are key for making connections and being holistic and successful in understanding reality. 

To link nutrition:

I take nootropics like Alpha-GPC to maximize choline to build acetylcholine for improved memory and learning (choline is found in egg yolks, but we never eat enough so we must supplement in form of Alpha-GPC or Citicoline or Choline Bitartrate or whatever). I take phosphatidylserine (found in animal organs), omega 3 (found in fish and algae and seafood), Bacopa monnieri, Lion's mane, and many racetams to optimize cognition. In addition, I take essential vitamins, minerals, and things that one should have in the diet but we don't eat them. Lastly, I take Chaga and Reishi and Turkey Tail mushrooms. The Reishi along with Rhodiola Rosea & Rhodiola Crenulata and Ashwagandha all work to make me holistic and think so clearly. Anyways, I take many other nootropics but you get the point. 

Back to the kids now:

As I tutor them, I would explain a concept in organic chemistry, they simply can't make a connection between the concept and their lives. Sometimes, they see things, but due to lack of choline in their diet, I can tell how foggy their brain feels as I learn their content while tutoring them and remember their work better than they do when they come back for a tutoring session. They learn all of these techniques for visualizing shapes of molecules and how to extract compounds, but you can tell that they can't link it to their life or care about it (even tho tons of products they use for skincare and food and medications and plastic and whatnot, they all use those techniques in the industry). They can't solve things. They are constantly stressed and miserable and the stress and misery lock them in a selfish, unholisitc perspective

However, when I suggest nootropics to some of them, they say "ahh okay, I'll think about it." They then never take them or consider them. They come back for other sessions miserable, confused, and hating science and life as a whole. Their misery in science during school connects to how they treat their boyfriends/girlfriends and how they speak to their families. This also connects to how much they work to earn money. This connects to how little they understand their own life and their own suffering. This connects to their selfish outlook and pain. They thus create their own hell. 

And why do they not try nootropics or simply consider how the nootropics are supplementing what they lack in diet? Also, why does it not cross their mind that diet might be the reason behind their suffering? 

• Since their culture and university never mentions this, they think Nootropics are a silly scam or a false promise or "dangerous" while they are confirmed by research using their own scientific paradigm...
  • They believe it is a scary risk because they don't have RADICAL OPENMINDEDNESS (something that improved my life so much)

Lastly, to hit the point home, one of them became close friends with me (he is almost 22 now, we are now close friends outside tutoring), he is open-minded when it came to nootropics. He couldn't care less. So he got alpha-GPC (provides choline that one should get from nutrition but our food is lacking in it heavily). I was tutoring him and I would ask him things as I tutor to check his understanding. This guy was not understanding it. His brain fog was intense. I told him to go take an alpha-GPC capsule at 300 mg. He did. I began to tutor again and this same kid was drawing connections and understanding what I was saying at a level that I never saw before...

This is a truth of human nature that I see so often:

• Humans complain and suffer.
  • Their culture draws fictional constraints on what is "okay' and "not-okay." Their mind then internalizes them like those distinctions are actually real. By doing so, the mind MAKES THEM REAL. 
    • A guy like me or Leo comes and tells them "hey, here is the solution, but it is counter-intuitive, and you probably never did this."
      • They have no open-mindedness.
        • Their mind has fully ingrained and accepted the cultural constraints. As such they dismiss the saviour and the cure.
          • They continue to suffer. Their suffering mind begins to ruin the world with bad choices coming from an unholistic perspective.
            • Now others suffer from their selfishness
              • The others that suffered then get a guy like Leo or me telling them a solution, those also reject it and go ruin the world
                • The CYCLE REPEATS in a nasty strange loop of destruction. 

Interesting

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Nice! Since you saw it, I can now elaborate on how those 2 episodes linked to my life in terms of the unholistic nature of western medicine and culture and how transcending it with holism was the greatest thing to happen to me. 

I was always the "smart kid' in high school. However, after 2 years of undergrad, the stress in school became intolerable and my OCD (diagnosed and confirmed, not saying it as an internet meme as many people do) began to get off the rails. It was so severe that I had to take some medications (the main one was a tricyclic antidepressant) prescribed by doctors here which lowered dopamine and boosted serotonin; otherwise, I would rather die. 

The medications worked and nearly eliminated my OCD. However, the COST was that the VERY SAME MIND, that I had since birth, had begun looking at the world differently. This ties into a thing you mentioned in part 1 of the series about how pharma companies develop drugs that cause big problems as they solve other problems. I will now demonstrate the interconnectedness through bullet points of what those medications did:

• I was slow, had constant brain fog, I couldn't learn the simplest things, and I was always tired.
    • This is so deeply interconnected with my self-esteem. 
    • I began to view myself as stupid and worthless since my IQ literally dropped at least 30 points (I probably could have proven this with testing if I was tested pre and post-medication). Self-esteem in the school was jeopardized through intellectual failing after being the kid who studied the day before the test and still got an A, to being the one that studies for hours every day for weeks only to muster a C+ with huge effort.
    • I remember kids who I used to help with assignments just 2 years back, they were helping me understand things at that time and it was a very injurious blow to my Ego:
      • The jeopardized self-esteem in school was connected to another aspect. This same low self-esteem caused me to be unable to even look women in the eye since I felt so worthless.
        • As such, Women couldn't stand me since I looked and was indeed so beta.
        • As an unholistic thinker, I got in pickup, but since my spirit was beta, all the techniques ultimately failed, this also caused more damage from lack of holism...
          • To cope with losing intelligence and women, I began to view the world from the lens of a poor, miserable person and began eating and went from being lean and running 10Km in 48-minutes to being fat and sad.
            • This interconnectedness was so palpable in my life since now even relationships with family and friends were not running smoothly. 
              • The root was OCD and the meds used to treat it without seeing how I could target it otherwise since western medicine is unholistic and so is science and western culture.  
  • I will never forget that due to my beta mentality, I used to get angry and get emotional outbursts from people saying judgemental things or from political opponents or anyone whom I viewed as "wrong."
    • I would mention this to friends and one of them would have a holistic perspective on how those political people have their reasons and how I must not jump to conclusions from a random youtube video that is likely some conspiracy.
      • I then told him, "I wish I could see things and be calm like you"...LET THAT SINK IN....

Now, this is over, I realized that the stress was due to pursuing medicine as a career. I volunteered at the hospital and hated it. I left that path and opted for pharmacy. With the stress gone, the toxic medication was tapered (with progressively lower doses) over years and other dopamine-boosting ones were added to attenuate its nasty effects. Suddenly, I am back in school, and my GPA in my last year was a 3.99 (nearly perfect where out of 10 courses, I had one A, rest were all A+). But, this GPA became possible because:

• I was exercising and lifting weights weekly. 
  • I was intermittent fasting with some water fasts lasting up to 45 hours.
  • I was consuming healthy content on the internet. 
  • You thus see the interconnectedness

Then soon after I was done school with a high GPA and began tutoring, nootropics came into the picture. Reishi, Agmatine Sulfate, Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, Bacopa, and tons of adaptogens along with other compounds were changing who I am.

Then, I had a spiritual awakening in July 2019 soon after the death of 2 family members. Actualized.org was back in my life. My consciousness continued to grow. My life began to flourish. My acceptance and Love grew more. My growth in 2019-2021 has been more intense than my entire life from 1995-2018 put together. Now, the awful medications are gone fully. The dopamine-boosting ones in the morning (one of them I will keep as a nootropic since it is safe, but the stimulant has been getting tapered off, and Thursday is my final dose of that). 

I will now make a second comment soon on how consciousness was destroyed by the tricyclic antidepressant used for OCD and link it to psychedelics (Leo and all Actualized.org-ers will love these discoveries <3) 

@Leo Gura As to the consciousness lowering effects of the Tricyclic medication. This medication forced an unholistic view with the way it changed my neurotransmitters. I found out about 5-MeO and Psilocybin. However, as an educated person in science, I did not take them because I had many prescription drugs in my system that can interact. Now look at this:

I was reading Trip Reports on reddit for psilocybin and 5-MeO where some reckless people took the Tricyclic Medication but still tried Psilocybin and 5-Meo (they were fine and safe and came to write a trip report). They all unanimously said that the medication weakened the effects of Psilocybin and 5-MeO and all psychedelics they tried. I then see this same piece of info in other more legitimate sources...It is an anti-psychedelic basically, a consciousness lowering agent! Wrap your head around that....

Now I am off of it. But as I tapered it down, I could see how my consciousness was inversely proportional to the dose. The lower the dose, the more Love and Consciousness I had.

So I was taking 300 mg at one point (the max dose). When I hit 150 mg, I was now more able to cry at beautiful movies and poems from my first language and anything I found selfless or resembled Love or Infinite Consciousness. When I was down to 75 mg, the Lion's Mane began working. Lion's Mane, Ashwagandha, and Oxiracetam with some Alpha-GPC began making me feel huge Love and Compassion.

By the time I was on 50 mg, I was crying and shedding tears of Joy as I was watching videos of quotes from Christ and the Bhagavadgita that were heavily inspired by infinite consciousness as I can feel their beauty and can tell that Christ (or whoever wrote in those verses in the Bible in the name of Christ) and the Baghavadgita authors were channeling God. I just feel the tears flowing as I look at the world and feel deep Love and interconnectedness in those states of consciousness. In those states of consciousness, even murder and war don't look so bad. 

Now, at 0 mg for over 3 weeks, it is fully out of my system. I then added reishi and it has mild psychedelic effects and this power of being in Love with life is bigger. I look at the book list and see "Conversations with God" by Neale Donald Walsch and decided to read it since you were praising it so much. I begin reading it and again I cry at the beauty. I can feel God's Love.

Now, I look back at the medication and the suffering and my life as an immigrant in a war-torn country and the lack of consciousness in my family realize that my life was designed for me to awaken. This life is "perfect like a snowflake" as Walsch says in the book and God never left and wanted me to awaken....because it CAN'T leave since it is all there is. I now can see what is happening. I ask God and I receive cuz I can see how I am God and I am creating this whole thing. 

To conclude, at the end of Part 2 of Life Advice for Young People, you spoke and said that those who do the work and read and contemplate and SEEK and do yoga and meditate, those who care to do the work, they will say "WOH... LEO...HOLY F**K!" and you cried at the beauty.

I am here to tell you that that happened to me. And you were a critical part of that process. And when infinite Love imbued my body in Joy in those periods of higher consciousness, I do say "HOLY F**K!" And as such, seeing that part of the video had me cry as well because your reward was me feeling that...and I did feel it...thanks to you... <3 (teared up just as I typed this lol). 

Damn now i kinda want an elaborated grocery with all the stuff you take besides alpha gpc

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@mmKay

Oh absolutely, I have experimented with over 57 nootropics as of now. However, the nootropics I recommend will entirely depend on what you seek. So, which of these do you seek:

• Anxiety relief?
  • Elimination of brain fog and having a clear mind?
  • Focus and motivation?
  • Better sleep and rest?
  • Improved consciousness of God and reality?
  • Better mood and less depression?
  • Improved immunity, health, and physical strength in the gym?

Depending on which of these you pick, I can recommend a different set of nootropics (known as a "stack" in the nootropics community)

@Cubbage Thanks man! Glad I could be a source of inspiration :) 

I will soon start a youtube channel and build on all of these topics. It will be holistic. I am planning especially to build on the science problems. I watched Leo's 3 part series and I saw what he was trying to say but I realized that some terminology from the Hindu spiritual tradition could have helped him a lot. I might make a post about it soon, stay tuned <3  

@Truth-Seeker oh cool. Let's go with number  2 , 3 and 4.

For now I own omega 3, modafinil, L-theanine, Lions Mane, Bacopa Moneri and Ginko Biloba. Still experimenting with Leo's recommendes noot's vid. 

Big thanks! 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

“This is a truth of human nature that I see so often:

Humans complain and suffer.

Their culture draws fictional constraints on what is "okay' and "not-okay." Their mind then internalizes them like those distinctions are actually real. By doing so, the mind MAKES THEM REAL. A guy like me or Leo comes and tells them "hey, here is the solution, but it is counter-intuitive, and you probably never did this."They have no open-mindedness.Their mind has fully ingrained and accepted the cultural constraints. As such they dismiss the saviour and the cure.They continue to suffer. Their suffering mind begins to ruin the world with bad choices coming from an unholistic perspective.Now others suffer from their selfishnessThe others that suffered then get a guy like Leo or me telling them a solution, those also reject it and go ruin the world

The CYCLE REPEATS in a nasty strange loop of destruction.”

Do you see how “nasty” and “destructive” your view of this is, or would you like further explanation? Without a problem, there is no solution. 

If you grasped your “solution” to a high enough degree, you would see that you are not nearly as far from these people you are using as examples as you think you are. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

13 hours ago, Truth-Seeker said:

I am here to tell you that that happened to me. And you were a critical part of that process. And when infinite Love imbued my body in Joy in those periods of higher consciousness, I do say "HOLY F**K!" And as such, seeing that part of the video had me cry as well because your reward was me feeling that...and I did feel it...thanks to you... <3 (teared up just as I typed this lol).

Namaste ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Truth-Seeker Great read! You write really well.

You seem to know what you're talking about so I have 3 questions:

1) What would be your first supplement recommendation to start reducing brain fog?

2) Are there any core supplements that you think most people should be taking?

3) What are your thoughts on infrequent (fortnightly) use of cannabis? I found that it has enormous potential for spiritual insight, and it seems to improve my brain function considerably during the trip. I experience a big jump in levels of interconnectedness and my ability to make complex connections. I wonder if this kind of brain function is possible in a sober state. What are your general thoughts on this?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@mmKay

I told another person about focus and motivation, so I will copy and paste it here. Also, this goes without saying but since you are taking other medications and supplements, if you have any preexisting health conditions, you should talk about it to your doctor. Now that that is out of the way, those ones will target focus and motivation and brain fog too:

For focus and motivation, the issue is mostly in the dopamine and acetylcholine system. As such, Cannabis will do THE OPPOSITE of what you want. For focus and motivation, the nootropics that I like:

The ones for the dopamine system:

• Caffeine + L-theanine Fusion (Nootropics Depot sells them, get one where the capsule has 100 mg caffeine and 200 mg L-theanine)
    • Caffeine is not pleasant alone, so the L-theanine will cause it to be chill and nice where you can focus and be alert but not jittery and anxious, this is proven with research
  • Sabroxy (patented extract for Oroxylum indicum). 
    • It works on the dopamine system. 
    • It is sold at Nootropics Depot as well.
  • Pterostilbene (learned about that one from Leo's video)
    • I got the one by Jarrow Formulas. 
    • It is patented as Silbinol. 
    • There are 2 by Jarrow Formulas: one that is purple with white text and another that is white with purple text. GET THE ONE THAT IS WHITE WITH PURPLE TEXT. 
    • This thing will prevent the breakdown of dopamine and optimize it. 
  • L-tyrosine (get the one by Now Foods) 

The ones for the Acetylcholine system:

• Cognizin (a patented form of Citicoline that you can get from Jarrow Formulas or Nootropics Depot) + Alpha GPC (for choline support to improve memory and acetylcholine) 
    • Those will provide choline and then the racetams will allow the choline to be synthesized into acetylcholine and boosted in the brain
    • Do not take racetams without these...YOU WILL GET A HEADACHE. If you ever take a racetam, the rule is to take it with one of these. 
  • Best racetams for motivation and focus:
    • Oxiracetam 
    • Pramiracetam 
    • Noopept 
    • Phenylpiracetam is also good, but it can cause dependence so as such, I would steer clear from it and stick to using it on tough days with lots of work. But the other three ARE SUPPOSED to be taken daily and cause amazing changes in the brain. Some mention issues with Noopept dependence, but they are minor. But Oxiracetam and Pramiracetam are a win-win. 
  • All are sold by nootropics depot. You can also buy them at HR supplements. 

As to brain fog elimination, we can add these guys:

• Lion's Mane
    • You are taking it but I want you to realize that 90% of companies making it are a scam, so here are trustworthy ones
      • Nootropics Depot 8:1 Lion's Mane extract 
      • Freschap 
      • Real Mushrooms 
    • The reason I like these companies is because they don't use a rice filler. They use the fruiting body of the mushroom. 
      • Freshcap and Nootropics Depot 8:1 also use a dual extraction method. 
      • They use ethanol and hot water to extract it. So you get the good compounds with water extraction and the ones with ethanol extraction. 
      • Is it a real difference? Yes.
  • Bacopa Monnieri:
    • Get either Bacognize or Synapsa 
    • Synapsa is sold by Doctor's Best or Nootropics Depot 
    • Bacognize is sold by Nootropic's Depot and I personally take it every night
    • Those are standardized and patented, so you can trust them 
    • Another super potent one is by a company called Pure Science Supplements 
    • Other than those, steer clear (for now)
  • Some people experience brain fog due to deficiency in iodine or B vitamins
    • Best iodine supplement is Iodoral 
    • Best B-complex is the one by "Natural Factors, BioCoenzymated, Active B Complex"
      • I use it
      • All bioavailable forms in it 

Sleep and Rest:

• Magnolia Bark (only go for the one by Nootropics Depot, they have standardized active ingredients at 80%) 
  • Lemon Balm Extract (get the one by Brain Forza, best quality, best potency, for best price) 
  • Reishi mushroom (Freschap is the BEST company) 
  • Bacognize Bacopa (I already mentioned it, but it is great for this purpose) 
  • Tart Cherry Extract (get the one by Sports Research or Nootropics Depot) 
  • DO NOT TAKE MELATONIN DAILY. 
    • I can't stress this enough
    • Those melatonin supplements in the grocery store are designed to be taken only a few times a week to reset your clock and never take them after
    • The amounts of melatonin are huge
  • Oleamide is a potent one too
    • I personally never tried it, but apparently, it is good
    • Sold at nootropics depot 
  • Some people do L-tryptophan, I never did, but if it works, go for it. 

Last but not least, be holistic. These issues are solved best when tackled with a multipronged approach. Exercise. Eat well. For focus and motivation especially, quit pornography and stick to meeting only real women (if that is possible). Cold showers are also huge. There are other Nootropics but those ones are a lot already LOL

@Space Hey Space, I addressed brain fog in a previous comment just now, so do check it out. Also, this goes without saying but if you are taking other medications and supplements, or have preexisting health conditions, you should talk about it to your doctor. But I will now address the supplements that one should be taking absolutely in my opinion:

• Omega-3 (DHA especially)
    • DHA is the one with all the nootropic benefits
    • EPA has other heart health ones 
  • B-complex 
    • Natural Factors, BioCoenzymated, Active B Complex (this is the best one)
  • Vitamin D3 + Vitamin K2 (MK7 form) 
    • D3 will pull calcium from food
    • Now the Vitamin K2 MK7 will deposit it in the bones where it should go and NOT in your arteries LOL
    • This combo is so critical that some companies began making capsules that contain both. 
  • Alpha-GPC or Cognizin (Citicoline patented form) 
    • We DON'T HAVE CHOLINE IN DIET ANYMORE
    • Your brain will start deteriorating
    • You then will see why there are a lot of folks with dementia and Alzheimers in the world.  
      • This is all due to lacking acetylcholine for decades of their lives 
  • Curcumin (C3 complex with Bioperine) 
    • But another good one is BCM-95 since that one has the active ingredient of curcuminoids but also volatile oils. 
  • Zinc, every other day (get Microzinc from nootropics depot, but if not, get Jarrow Zinc with Copper blend, that one is cheap at iHerb) 
  • Iodine (for anyone not in Japan, because they get adequate amounts of Iodine in their diet)
    • Only go for Iodoral, it is the best 
  • Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol is a patented one that is good but it is expensive so I get the one by California Gold on iHerb, it is called Oligopin, just as good) 

As to Cannabis, if that is what you feel, then it must be true. The thing is that with my experience with nootropics and being educated in neuroscience and advanced biology and organic chemistry and all that, I realized one thing:

The brain is ridiculously complex. That which makes one person sleepy will make another person wakeful. Sure we talk about dopamine and neurotransmitters, but there are so many other neurotransmitters in the mix. Add in neurogenesis. Add in other bodily functions impacting this. Add in the man/woman's environment. It gets crazy!

So, if this form of cannabis actually makes you see deep interconnectedness, then I would think that the strain you are using has a specific cannabinoid profile that can enable that. Other strains will just make you knock out and sleep. So whatever strain that you're using, stick to it. 

But since you will ask about consciousness-raising nootropics, here you go:

• Lion's Mane (use the Freschap or Nootropics Depot 8:1 Extract for reasons explained in the previous post)
  • Reishi (get the one by Freschap)
    • One of the most important
  • Ashwagandha (Shoden patented form)
    • Shoden is the strongest one 
    • Get it at Nootropics Depot
    • But recently HR supplements is also selling it but the dose per capsule is a bit big, so Nootropics Depot is best bet 
  • Coluracetam + Oxiracteam 
    • Those 2 racetams in my experience make it super quick and easy to cry at beautiful things or acts of selflessness or quotes from Gautama Buddha or Jesus or a sage. 
    • Of course, as I mentioned previously, ONLY TAKE RACETAMS ALONGSIDE ALPHA-GPC or Citicholine in the form of Cognizin. 
  • Pterostilbene (get the one mentioned specifically in previous post) 
  • L-theanine (get the Suntheanine patented form) 
  • Agmatine sulfate might help (Get it from Nootropics Depot) 
  • Rhodiola Crenulata might help too (get it from Nootropics Depot)

These are the ones are cross my mind right now. Again, be holistic, don't entirely rely on them. They are one tool of many. Good luck!

@BipolarGrowth

"Do you see how “nasty” and “destructive” your view of this is, or would you like further explanation? Without a problem, there is no solution. 

If you grasped your “solution” to a high enough degree, you would see that you are not nearly as far from these people you are using as examples as you think you are."

Well, I can definitely see right through you; that's for sure. You are trying really hard to sound smart.

So let's do some deconstruction on your analysis:

Do I see how destructive my view is?

• My view is how the world is shaped. 
    • I am aware of that
  • Your view and your rhetorical question on me needing further explanation came from an egoic emotional reaction to the words "destructive" and "nasty"
    • Do you see that? Or do you need further explanation?

"Without a problem, there is no solution"

• That is how duality works, we all know that. 
    • This is why I mentioned you are trying so hard to sound smart and awakened. 
  • In addition, I don't want them to have problems so that I can present the "solution" as the other end of the duality. 
    • So you saying "without a problem, there is no solution" seems to me that you are assuming that I want to give out solutions while people suffer so that I feel good about myself. 
      • Which MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, this is just you projecting your own egoic desires of being a "saviour" on me? 
  • Lastly, just because solutions are cognized in consciousness by their contrast to a problem DOES NOT mean we must praise problems.
    • In the grand holistic scheme of things, all of consciousness is Love and Beauty and must be praised, but since we are in the human form, the suffering of other humans due to their disconnectedness from God/Universe will be seen by our ego as painful, if our ego is developed enough to care that is.
      • As such, we will not like it and will want to act selflessly. 
      • But what did you do?
        • You saw this, misunderstood it, and imparted your false "deep insight" of duality on all of us as if you are a sage...

"If you grasped your “solution” to a high enough degree, you would see that you are not nearly as far from these people you are using as examples as you think you are."

• I see how you are trying to "ground me in reality" 
  • When in essence, you took my honest intentions to help these people, saw two words that felt "icky," and then projected your ego-driven false wisdom on me; all with 0 consciousness of what you're doing...

"For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted." Matthew 23:12

• You unconsciously tried to exalt yourself by attempting to humble me. 
  • But here, you got humbled

If you have quality criticism to make, I am all ears, but if it is just meaningless and ego-driven, I will have to humble you and put you in your place very quickly sir.

Lastly, out of respect for the guidelines, I will not make any further responses to anything you reply back. My point has been made clear for all the other people on this blog. Peace and blessings to all of you <3  

@mmKay

No worries my guy, you are lucky to have been born with a mind open enough to try these. They can cause radical changes in your perspective, consciousness, success, open-mindedness, and many more things. But the key is that you gotta pick the company wisely. So many companies say "lion's mane" or "L-theanine" and their product is ineffective with 0.2% of the active ingredient or something pathetic like that

People just don't know. They see "Ashwagandha" on a shelf in a supplement store and pick it up. It doesn't work, they then conclude ashwagandha doesn't work. This is extremely simplistic thinking and quality products are important in this industry. However, if no one is there to tell them, how can they know? 

As such, I made sure to give you the exact products with the exact companies because I didn't want to give a name and you get a bad product and conclude it doesn't work. Now, I mentioned in the next post that brains are different. Some of these will cause minor changes that are barely perceptible. Others will hit hard and change your life. But when put together, they will definitely make a difference.  

You might know me in the future since I am thinking of making 2 youtube channels. One is on holistic advice from what I learned on everything in life. The second will be a 100% nootropics-based channel. I decided to separate them because this one guy I know has an amazing channel that is growing daily by hundreds of subscribers. Then YouTube demonetized him for a month "promoting bad substances" when we know that whoever made that decision from YouTube has 0 clue what he/she is talking about. 

So my decision is based on the idea that if the Nootropics one gets demonetized, then it doesn't matter since my main one will be the real income source. The Nootropics one is going to be basically me sharing my passion and showing people alternative ways to heal without such a nasty cost on their health (as was shown in my story in my second post here). 

Lastly, I am NOT saying western medicine is EVIL or USELESS. It is very useful. Western medicine is necessary to save lives with antibiotics and Vaccines. Vaccines are huge! But, my philosophy as of now is that one should only go for it when there is no alternative or they should go for it while keeping in their mind a holistic approach to realize that western medicine is one tool and not the whole toolbox of their treatment.

10 hours ago, Truth-Seeker said:

But here, you got humbled

hahaha love it bro :)

humbled he did get indeed.

there are lots lil bunnies trapped here who mix up absolute with the relative :D "I got in a car accident..."   "oh! don't worry! it's all a dream!" :P

loved your academic breakdown response, with them bullet points, underlines and beyond haha

allow me to drop the mic. on yo behalf :D ?

bless you and welcome aboard @Truth-Seeker

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Truth-Seeker Woah, thanks for the length reply. Lots of great info. 

In your opinion, how high quality is the four sigmatic lions main coffee? 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski