Hap E-Boi

A friend recommended me Urine Theraphy

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

Today a friend who is into sprirituality recommended me urine therapy. I'm interested to see different perspectives of the potential benefits and dangers.
I've both seen a lot of videos rooted in 'orange', saying they are claiming it's something you should not do. This because they claim your body can not get rid of certain waste this way. They also talk about the risks of bacterial or viral infection, for example due to herpes, as well as risks of intoxication, especially when on medications.
Also I've seen some videos I feel are rooted in 'green' since they claim it's a super medicine, it can cure cancer, etc. without talking about any potential risks.

For awhile, I'm already eating my own semen, obviously there is some urine in it as well since it comes through the same tract.

I don't think it doesn't hurt to start with a little bit just to make sure it doesn't do anything instantly bad for me.

Ultimately I'm interested to see 'second tier' points of view on this topic in order for me to help decide whether I should try this on long term. The last thing I'm looking for is complete debunking nor non-pragmatic claims that don't take any potential risks into consideration. Just share your perspective, or make remarks on somebody else's, it doesn't have to be conclusive at all. Being non-conclusive is a big plus since after all, as I'm not looking for a solid truth here, rather I'd like to see some nuanced perspectives whether to see if I consider it worth to take the risk or not.

Thanks in advance!

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

My perspective is that drinking urine or semen is completely unnecessary to live a good life.

I am not sure what proponents of drinking one's own urine is trying to achieve

If our goal is to live with higher conscious, feeling more peace and happiness. Reasonable speaking, it appears that better results are had by eating better, exercising, reducing toxic chemicals from your environment (pollution, plastics, and more). 

In addition, if you study the popular blue zones, zones of people who live long, none of them practice these fringe ideas.

Drinking it warm maybe Gross. You might think about chilling it and just chug it down.

Edited by Nomad13

@Hap E-Boi let's switch off the most obvious "it's gross" filter and look at it from a more holistic perspective. 

The body is getting rid of many toxins and accumulated heavy metals through the urine. This process takes incredible amount of energy, you lose antioxidants, enzymes and red blood cells are being damaged the process and a lot of different systems have to collaborate. And now, you, thinking this is a healing cocktail chug that back in. What's gonna happen is this toxin load is now added to the toxin load you already (if you live in modern western society, you do have a certain toxin load) have and has to be detoxified and cleared out again because those toxins have probably already reopend in the urine and are now bound to new carriers so those bonds have to be broken, reopened and recycled again to be disposed of safely. 

Secondly, your intestines were never meant to come in contact with urine, the environment in gut is not suited to it. It alters the PH, it may cause separation of tight junctions and it may (maybe not) cause disruption to your microbiome which will then have a knock off effect on the rest of the body including the brain, the blood-brain barrier etc. 

From the more energetic perspective, some people believe you lose a bit of this "vibration" or this "energy" in the forum of urine that you should get back by drinking it. This sounds to me more like a form of shamanistic purple medicine. By the same line of thinking you should also eat your poo or at least rub it all over your skin which most sane people don't. 

I think urine therapy is us having taken one step too far in pursuit of "natural health" and have completely ignored the benefits of science and research as well as basic anatomy. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 Thanks for sharing your point of view and typing all that text, I won't risk it then. What about eating my own semen? I've heard similar stories about health benefits, however semen is not a waste product, would it be wise to continue eating it?

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

11 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Hap E-Boi I mean, drinking your own piss and cum has no benefits or downsides. It's just very unnecessary and very weird. Not sure what "nuances" you would like to hear lol. You should probably concentrate on more important things, not doing this weird stuff

@Peter Miklis There ain't nothing weird about eating your own semen. That stuff tastes really good anyways, and it's got good protein, Vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc, Magnesium. All kinds of healthy nutrient in that load. Shit, I eat my own semen all the time, and my boyfriend's too. It tastes really damn good, kinda like alkaline corn mixed with cow's milk, and a little salty like the sea. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

14 hours ago, Hap E-Boi said:

@Michael569 Thanks for sharing your point of view and typing all that text, I won't risk it then. What about eating my own semen? I've heard similar stories about health benefits, however semen is not a waste product, would it be wise to continue eating it?

2 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

@Peter Miklis There ain't nothing weird about eating your own semen. That stuff tastes really good anyways, and it's got good protein, Vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc, Magnesium. All kinds of healthy nutrient in that load. Shit, I eat my own semen all the time, and my boyfriend's too. It tastes really damn good, kinda like alkaline corn mixed with cow's milk, and a little salty like the sea. 

There is no point in eating your semen unless you enjoy it ;)

@Hap E-Boi @diamondpenguin  you guys are stretching my open-mindedness to infinite degrees :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

36 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

@Hap E-Boi @diamondpenguin  you guys are stretching my open-mindedness to infinite degrees :D 

Well, at least we're staying away from the brown stuff so far.

Jokes aside,

Since I'm zinc deficient, even though I'm already supplementing there might be chance it actually helps. Once a guy who eats his own as well told me that we lose a lot of zinc through ejaculation.

PS: I think I already have my answer, so perhaps this thread can be locked now.

Edited by Hap E-Boi

15 minutes ago, Hap E-Boi said:

PS: I think I already have my answer, so perhaps this thread can be locked now.

let me know if you want to reopen and continue to thread