Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roopepa

suffering

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

this suffering,

this separation, this pain,

being bound to time, fate and a truth...

wanting to cry for help but being afraid

20210422_013108.jpg

Edited by roopepa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@roopepa yes I feel the same way sometimes 

Like I want to cry for help especially when I feel alone. 

But crying for help brings a strange fear. 

 

 


INTP loner..... Live a Roman.  Die a Roman...... Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream. Love it. (I'm more Roman than you'll ever be ) only guys with zero ego and zero passive aggressive can talk to me, rest need not bother 

Preety preety

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never be afraid to ask for help.


"If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

@roopepa yes I feel the same way sometimes 

Like I want to cry for help especially when I feel alone. 

But crying for help brings a strange fear. 

 

 

What do you mean by "strange fear?"

It is ok to cry for help if you feel like you need it.  Is that how you feel a lot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Heart of Space said:

What do you mean by "strange fear?"

It is ok to cry for help if you feel like you need it.  Is that how you feel a lot?

It's hard. Not comfortable opening up. I just keep it within me. 

 


INTP loner..... Live a Roman.  Die a Roman...... Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream. Love it. (I'm more Roman than you'll ever be ) only guys with zero ego and zero passive aggressive can talk to me, rest need not bother 

Preety preety

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It's hard. Not comfortable opening up. I just keep it within me. 

 

You should find a way to express yourself.  Sometimes it's best to do that by talking to someone.  Do you have someone like that in your life?  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Heart of Space no. 

(I'm alone )

 

Edited by Preety_India

INTP loner..... Live a Roman.  Die a Roman...... Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream. Love it. (I'm more Roman than you'll ever be ) only guys with zero ego and zero passive aggressive can talk to me, rest need not bother 

Preety preety

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Heart of Space no. 

(I'm alone )

 

Well have you thought of finding someone to express yourself to?  There are probably a lot of people here, including me, who you could talk to.  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Well have you thought of finding someone to express yourself to?  There are probably a lot of people here, including me, who you could talk to.  🙂

It's not about having a person. I'm too introverted to ever open up. I feel like I am incapable of it. That's why I write in my journals so much. Because I can't talk to anyone about my problems. 

But it's easier for me to write about my problems, it's like I'm talking to myself, and that's what I usually do. 

So writing is like talking to myself. 

 

 


INTP loner..... Live a Roman.  Die a Roman...... Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream. Love it. (I'm more Roman than you'll ever be ) only guys with zero ego and zero passive aggressive can talk to me, rest need not bother 

Preety preety

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

It's not about having a person. I'm too introverted to ever open up. I feel like I am incapable of it. That's why I write in my journals so much. Because I can't talk to anyone about my problems. 

But it's easier for me to write about my problems, it's like I'm talking to myself, and that's what I usually do. 

So writing is like talking to myself. 

 

 

Oh ok, I understand.  But if you ever need to talk I am willing to lend an ear.   No pressure. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Heart of Space thank you 


INTP loner..... Live a Roman.  Die a Roman...... Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream. Love it. (I'm more Roman than you'll ever be ) only guys with zero ego and zero passive aggressive can talk to me, rest need not bother 

Preety preety

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

It's not about having a person. I'm too introverted to ever open up. I feel like I am incapable of it. That's why I write in my journals so much. Because I can't talk to anyone about my problems. 

But it's easier for me to write about my problems, it's like I'm talking to myself, and that's what I usually do. 

So writing is like talking to myself. 

I often feel kind of the same way.

It's quite hard to really open up to someone because the stuff inside is very hard to be put into words and to be expressed.

I have this deep longing for meeting someone who truly understands. Someone you don't need to explain the suffering to. Someone who is truly present and unconditional. Pure love and compassion.

I would like to just cry in the arms of a person like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I feel any "suffering" I never want to find someone to talk about it to.

Poor me!

Let it go. So you're going to be alone, so what? Agree to live alone, know you can handle it.

Why seek help? You want someone to commiserate?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile a multi billion dollar industry competes to be someone someone can talk to and express to. 


MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, freejoy said:

When I feel any "suffering" I never want to find someone to talk about it to.

Poor me!

Let it go. So you're going to be alone, so what? Agree to live alone, know you can handle it.

Why seek help? You want someone to commiserate?

:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nahm said:

Meanwhile a multi billion dollar industry competes to be someone someone can talk to and express to. 

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0