Godishere

Truth

12 posts in this topic

If the Truth doesn't leave you in an existential crises for your own survival, then it's not Truth. Same gos for your so called "awakenings". It's so painfully obvious to people who are actually conscious that I have to just put it out there. Don't claim you know jack shit about spirituality when you are fucking cosplaying as chimps. Sorry. Rant over. But please, just be honest with yourself and your level of conciousness and enlightenment. Myself included of course, I am you, you are me and if you don't comprehend that at cellular level, you are not awake. There's alot of misinformation I see being spread about my teachings. Thanks Leo. I have nothing more to add here. 

22 minutes ago, Godishere said:

you are not awake. 

Awakening is the recognition that there never was a "YOU" in which could be asleep or awake in the first place. 

It seems hidden by already being the case.

Sort of like looking for your glasses when they're already on your head. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

15 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@VeganAwake @VeganAwake hahaha I love that man that's a great metaphor

Indeed it is ?

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Godishere Says who? Not everyone has an existential crisis. For some the dropping away is quite simple and often filled with joy and laughter. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space @Godishere I hear your perspective of course. The minor insights are gentle, subtle. The larger ones that are difficult to face and admit are terrifying. I mean hey, it's only your entire existence we are referring to here.

2 hours ago, Godishere said:

If the Truth doesn't leave you in an existential crises for your own survival, then it's not Truth

Existential crisis is of the mind.

On the way to truth there will most likely be some crises. Hard ones. There has been at least for me. Dark night of the soul and all that jazz.

But once you get past that, the truth shall set you free!

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

The only existential chrisis is to see that it's have been imagining a very complicated movie, with hundreds of actors, turns, problems, objectives, pursuing the happy ending (enlightenment, eternity, the grand prize) ... when the reality is that there was nothing , empty, hollow. There is no one here! just a movie that projects itself. What a foolness itsnt it?  it has always been said: there is no one, there is no one. It is no use saying it a thousand times, the soap bubble must explode.

Edited by Breakingthewall