Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epikur

Mostly peaceful protest for Daunte Wright

19 posts in this topic

Edited by Epikur

Had this been a white man, you wouldn't even hear about it on the news.

@vladorion Maybe because black people in America are disproportionately targeted and killed by police? So, instead of having compassion and thinking systemically about the solution for this issue, you fault them for protesting. 

@Epikur Quick question genius, do you think a group of people would start protesting for the fun of it? And if you think that, what does have to say about your critical thinking skills? 

47 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@vladorion Maybe because black people in America are disproportionately targeted and killed by police? So, instead of having compassion and thinking systemically about the solution for this issue, you fault them for protesting. 

Relatively to the amount of crime black people commit, this is not the case. I don't know if it's considered racism if you know that black men who look a certain way are more likely to be dangerous and you take that into account.

I don't fault anyone for protesting. I'm all for peaceful protests. I'm against looting and destroying stuff. The people that suffer from this have nothing to do with police brutality.

@vladorion It is actually the case, a group of people doesn't commit crime for the fun of it, there are sociological and environmental factors that play into the behavior of a certain group, which if you were not biased, you would actually study the subject properly and think of solutions instead of pointing fingers. 

Your talking points are the same talking points of the average dull-witted right-winger. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

Black people have the right to protest if their community suffers racism at the hands of the police. 

Racial profiling during traffic stops is an example of racism. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It is mostly peaceful protesting not a riot.

Edited by Epikur

It is all peace

Edited by Epikur

Edited by Epikur

4 minutes ago, Opo said:

@Epikur Stop being a passive aggressive pus pus. 

Maybe better than you whining about not being able to make sexist jokes.

42 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Maybe better than you whining about not being able to make sexist jokes.

The thing is I can separate jokes from reality and in reality I love women but you on the other hand have a lot of problems with let's just say green people. 

And I don't mind you expressing your problems with them. It's the pointless insults that bother me. 

I would even prefer you outright insulting them than this stuff you're doing. 

3 minutes ago, Opo said:

The thing is I can separate jokes from reality and in reality I love women but you on the other hand have a lot of problems with let's just say green people. 

And I don't mind you expressing your problems with them. It's the pointless insults that bother me. 

I would even prefer you outright insulting them than this stuff you're doing. 

On the one hand you say you have a problem  with me insulting 'green' people which btw I didn't. Then you say you want me to insult them outright. 

33 minutes ago, Epikur said:

On the one hand you say you have a problem  with me insulting 'green' people which btw I didn't. Then you say you want me to insult them outright. 

Passive aggressiveness is still aggressiveness. 

Prefer doesn't mean want. 

3 minutes ago, Opo said:

Passive aggressiveness is still aggressiveness. 

Prefer doesn't mean want. 

So you were lying. I did not insult.

15 minutes ago, Epikur said:

So you were lying. I did not insult.

Troll.. 

I'm locking this because I feel that there isn't any constructive discussion going on here, and users are just unconsciously arguing with each other.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski