Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ajasatya

Who Was Your Last Buddha?

9 posts in this topic

our last buddhas hit us with some solid and precise teachings that seal the deal, pushing us towards the pathless path run by Truth.

i think we could share our last buddhas so people can get in touch with accurate teachings as soon as possible and have proper seeds planted in their hearts.

mine was jed mckenna.

unborn Truth

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

McKenna for me as well. Damndest was like a spiritual bomb going off in my head.

Shinzen Young, Peter Ralston, Daniel Ingram, Kenneth Folk and many others...

With no doubt the one and only Shunryu Suzuki. He gives all the secrets away, it's too good ...

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

45 minutes ago, Azrael said:

With no doubt the one and only Shunryu Suzuki. He gives all the secrets away, it's too good ...

@Azrael Very mind-boggling but thought provoking, ty

@iago iriarte arhatha

Excellent question. Mine was our beloved, Leo, because he mentioned ox's tail in one of his enlightenment clips which led me to look at Shinzen Young's enlightenment clips. Those information opened doors for me because now I understand better what it means to live in peace, not just for myself but for all.

Ramana Maharshi lived a pretty spectacular life.

Had an awakening at 16. Walked away from home/school.

Just sat in still for decades, bugs eating from his legs, other people fed him as he supposedly was immersed in God.

He slowly attracted a lot of people and an Ashram was build around him.

He did not held any possessions, any gifts he received he wanted shared with everyone, he discarded any privacy and slept in the hall so people could be near him as they traveled all the way for him.

There is a whole book written with a lot of (prominent) people in it experiencing mystical experiences when just coming near him http://www.sriramanamaharshi.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Face_to_Face_with_Sri_Ramana_Maharshi.pdf

He's the inspiration of Papaji (also quite enlightened by the looks of it), who has been the inspiration for Mooji etc.