Nyseto

Leo's article on Trump's psychology

7 posts in this topic

https://www.actualized.org/insights/how-nazis-win-elections

Just read that article and I couldn't disagree more. The whole angle of "Trump is egocentric and only those who are egocentric support him" is an egocentric statement in itself coming from an ego that feels threatened by Trump. It's no different than that hit piece from 60 minutes towards Ron DeSantis. For example, the left's biggest argument for Trunp being racist and supporting division is his border wall. Trump however clearly said that the wall is to protect the people inside that we love, not because we hate those outside. It's also to cut down on illegal immigration so that people would be made to come into the U.S. legally. Mexico has its own border wall with Guatemala.

But anyways, reading the article reminded me a lot about the toxic "woke" ideas we see floating around nowadays. I'm seeing conservatives uniting against the MSM and all these woke corporations such as woka-cola (who promotes racism towards white people). Given with the Biden administration's track record already, 2024 is shaping to be another pendulum swing like we had in 2016.

There’s a good probability the last sentence of what you said, with the pendulum, is correct.

Nonetheless, there is no ‘white racism’ to an extent that matters. I can tell just by your profile picture you’ve (probably) never been hit with a fire hose or discriminated against.

Also, what Leo said was not an egocentric statement and he did not seemed threatened at all.

There is a stark difference between ‘hey the worlds ending big Orange man bad is going to destroy us and our democracy’ and what Leo said which was essentially ‘hey we should be conscious this moron might fuck some more shit up.’ 

Which he did. Do I think trump is directly responsible for the capital riot, no, probably not - but Leo’s prediction was spot on as far as whining and denying that he lost.

1 hour ago, Nyseto said:

The whole angle of "Trump is egocentric and only those who are egocentric support him" is an egocentric statement in itself coming from an ego that feels threatened by Trump.

Of course it's a statement from the ego. You find "ego" wherever you look at in politics.

What Leo is pointing at is that not all egos are at the same level of deception. He is using the different stages of ego development to understand politics. And its very useful.

So yes, Leo and many people on this forum find Trump & MAGA a threat. This is because they have good wisdom. That is, a more highly developed ego & politics.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

48 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Oh good lord, not another one of these right wingers who somehow found this forum...

May Allah have mercy on us.

@Husseinisdoingfine I'm not even sure why this forum would appeal to them in the first place.

I'm not going to add anything to this thread because it's obvious what it's going to turn into.

But can we just take a second to appreciate the phrase "Woka-Cola". That's the funniest shit I've read in weeks xD

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Nyseto If you don't get the devilry of Trump then you should not be following my work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.