Max_V

Feeling like a mistake

26 posts in this topic

Thank you all for your comments. I'm going through a heavy backlash atm, this post helped me vent. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Max_V

Because we live in a world where being different is feared rather than celebrated.  

Don't feed into this fear. 

Talk about your experiences. What we need is awareness. 

Your 21 years of experience is valuable, how will it help you going forward? How can it help others? 

You know the way. Your backlash is actually pushing you forward you just aren't aware of it yet. 

What I've realised is a backslash is an important kick towards our true purpose. But you've got to really want it. 

@Max_V

On 4/3/2021 at 1:23 PM, Surfingthewave said:

@Max_V Autism is a superpower. Own it. 

Your idiosyncrasies and eccentricity makes you, you, and the right person will fall in love with that. 

Start to see yourself as worthy of love. 

I disagree here. I have some autistic tendencies as well, clumsy/anti-social etc, and I don't think the move is to just accept them and move on.

@Max_V I realized during a few psychidelic trips that you can dramatically change your personality/perceptions/coordination etc with spiritual practice. I've had trips where once I felt into certain tension points in my being it felt like I aged 100000 years in terms of maturity/coordination and a number of other aspects of myself that I thought i was stuck with.

I think looking into chakra imbalances and how they related to issues you're struggling with can help you. There's a direct link between the energy centres/chakras and our personality/how we operate in the world

@Max_V Hey bro, 

it is what it is, I have/had similar problems (I dont think im autistic but also have/had feelings like I'm a complete piece of shit not even worthy of a smile from a woman or something like that, caused by something else), but to maybe encourage you: I already dealt with big parts of it and I can see now that it is actually possible to change that and it is also possible for me to have a dating/sex life and be liked/loved by women.

What I found is that the situation you are in is what you want, like you literally chose to be like that. And paradoxically to change that I think you have to accept it and say "fuck it, thats what I want" and I guess really get yourself to love the situation that you are in and if you manage to do that you are free to really change.

Also reading the book "The Sedona Method" helped me a lot with letting go of a lot of my inner emotional blockages. And the book "The Big Leap" helped me learn a lot about inner beliefs and where they come from/hold you back. Found them both on Leo's booklist.

@Preety_India Simliar to what I wrote above 

I think you accepting your situation and saying fuck it, it is what it is, can be very good and propably necessary for you and maybe you are actually aware of this.

But the thing is you, it is definitly possible for you to change and have what you want as well, so maybe you have to be in that phase now where you think that it is all hopeless, but why not try to keep in mind that your whole situation might completly change instantly, or after a few weeks/months/years.

Can also recommend both books from above to you. But if you don't want to change you will propably not buy them (or some other tool to help you) or even if you buy them you will propably just toss them away when you get to the point where you subconsiously realize "wow this could actually help me". I think the key is to be really really honest with yourself and if you realize you really want to be miserable or something like that accepting it and only after that the possiblity for change arises. 

3 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

Alright, all I see here is people talking about fluffy bullshit.

This is what i'm responding to