Podie45

Brain ruined by SSRIs, I hate myself

71 posts in this topic

@DIDego I'm doing fine, I'm not really too sure what my plans are for this weekend ahah.

How about you?

@AmandaJudge Sounds like you're having a bit of DP/DR with a hint of anhedonia. Did this happen naturally or was it a side effect of some pill?

@Podie45 Nice that you are fine B|

Late answer.

How are you doing now and if i may ask, do you have any ongoing hobby's or wants, it might help to heal.

I know how it can be hard to get into something at all, when struggle with hard times.

So i will tell about a long term hobby's of mine,

In the past i was doing everything under the clock and measure all time.

One reason of many, was because lack of the ability to maintain focus for a long span.

Today i slowly try to change that, into enjoy the progress and focus be creative.

This weekend i was buying a second-hand furniture, from a private person.(yes, kept social distancing)

This furniture made of ikea, https://www.ikea.com/se/sv/p/kallax-hylla-svartbrun-70301542/

I dont know yet how this furniture will be re-build yet.

Doing this as a kind of long-term project, that have no end-date, one sort of "goal" are to make my room's more useful, in terms of compact-living.

Preparing to be able have smaller apartments, rent prices are raising and a big apartment are expensive.

My rooms are about 2,4- 2,5 meters up to ceiling, and lot of space are wasted in so many ways in a room overall.

There are so many possibilities, creative and also fun, second-hand stuff are often cheap or free, and looks as new with some paint if needed, some needs repairing or re-building.

When it is low cost material, it dont matter if i give up a project and change direction,

I got some finished projects during the last years, the policy are safety and easy to do cleaning.

It have been a kind of personal healing project in many ways, probably also filling some survival needs as well.

There are many ways to heal and grow.

hey man i wish this suffering didn't exist for you man hearing this makes me feel you i want you to know my thoughts are with you, you are very strong for handling this day in and out i hope some how you find a cure i don't know if praying works but maybe the infinite universe will hear our pain and agony and cure us from unbearable pain. I love you 

@Podie45Can u tell why u Wer taking antidepressants and the specific name  of antidepressant drug and it's doseage and for how long u took it and y u left it was it sudden or gradual way and any other drugs along with that  u have taken if so wats the name of that drug , so I can help u 

Edited by Aish

@Aish I was taking it for Depersonalization. It was effexor 37.5mg for 2 weeks. It was a sudden loss. I was withdrawing from Risperidone.

It worsened when I chewed Tobacco because of the MAOI Harman.

Try contacting cheetah house or Michael Taft