Vibroverse

Issue with Neighbor

15 posts in this topic

About 3 years ago my upstairs neighbor, out of the blue, attacked us with very negative words with a knife in her hand even though we actually had no problems with her. I got so shocked that i told her things like "im gonna kill you im gonna kill you you b*tch" and so on out of that shock of mine. Later on some other neighbors said that don't worry about her, she is just mentally disordered etc, and she clearly is in a sense. And i was learning about oneness and all that is is my creation and there was something in my consciousness that manifested her in that way, so i didn't go to court etc, and since then she's not done anything negative again.

However i still have a very hard time in forgiving her and i still feel disturbed emotionally and like insecure even though she hasn't done anything like that since then and even one time i stopped worrying and feeling anxious about her and i manifested her in a kind and nice way where she even said thanks to me for something. I know she's my creation, my manifestation, but still there's something which i cannot resolve within me like what should i do with this. I wanna hear your views on this. 

I feel guilty and afraid and angry and rageful and confused and and and about this you know. I don't know what to do. I follow Abraham's teachings and she says feel better, focus on feeling better, and in that way you'll tune to your inner infinite intelligence self who knows the answer and it feels logical and sometimes i feel like clear minded ish about this also. But i don't know, this is so weird. 

Edited by Vibroverse

If you created her and she is made of the same as you, what is it you ultimately want? 

Give her that. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

If you created her and she is made of the same as you, what is it you ultimately want? 

Give her that. 

Forgiveness, secureness, love. 

I don't know how well this will work for you, considering it's pretty 'stucky' for you. But you could try seeing the feeling that she gives you when you think about her, the feeling that you cant forgive, as yourself. and when you see that feeling as yourself, love yourself.

Everybody responds to your vibration (better to look at this as that it's to teach you something not as a punishment). Seems that mentally ill people, (or anyone in a state that they don't have societal filters in place at the moment) and animals are extremely fast, clear responders and indicators of our vibration. The two times I've been bitten by a dog and had a confrontation with a moose in the woods, I was in a scared or insecure place to begin with. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I think forgiveness is what will release you from this. For your own sake. Have you tried listening to Leo's recent guide about it?  It helped me forgive someone I hadn't thought possible to forgive 

Not implying that you have the same situation... perhaps, it may bring some clarity:

• not going into details... one person was really angry on me, shouting and tried to threaten... I kept label "perhaps, she is mentally ill" for a long time... until 10 days Vipassana retreat... there was insight... anyway I just called that person and genuinely apologized for the past moments, we talked calmly... that was such a relief
• another story... I was blaming one person over and over again... until 5-MeO breakthrough :D after crying a little bit... it was clear that blaming doesn't make sense at all... such a relief

At some point, it may be the case that to be at peace is going to be the priority number one (so to speak). So, anything that happens in dream (so to speak) won't have much of importance compare to peace. So, you forgive everything for the sake of seeing the peace, that is here & now. Doesn't mean someone should tolerate abusive behavior, on the contrary.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

These thoughts help me:

1) As Neville Goddard says everyone is me pushed out, so it actually was my own creation because of my dense fearful and anxious thoughts it those times. I really was pretty fearful about some stuff back then, so those fears probably gathered momentum and got reflected to me in the form of that. 

2) Everyone is myself. Everything and everyone is consciousness, a mirror, and myself in the deepest truth. 

3) There is no assertion and everything is manifestation. 

4) I've seen many times that when I'm in a happy and high mode i see that very same woman in a positive ish mode. Hearing her talk with her husband in a sane ish way. And once she even kindly thanked me about something. So I'm able to manifest her as kind and nice also. 

5) I also kinda understand that noone who feels good and content and peaceful behaves in that way. So she probably was feeling very bad for whatever reasons in those times back then also. 

6) I more and more understand that my mind is infinite power and my thoughts create and mold and all is me. So i can even like make them move out etc. I've heard many success stories about similar situations and it makes sense. 

7) It in a sense was "normal" for me to have manifested something like that because me creating something in each moment is a given and if i was in a negative momentum then of course it would manifest in some form anyways. 

Edited by Vibroverse

5 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Forgiveness, secureness, love. 

Easy, send flowers with a card, with forgiveness and an apology.

37 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Easy, send flowers with a card, with forgiveness and an apology.

Hmm saying "i forgive you and sorry if i did something wrong without knowing"? 

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Vibroverse

Dig a little deeper. 

Vibration of "Knowing" then as Abe says. Not cursing the mirror ish. 

Edited by Vibroverse

Stop with this childish game playing and dig deep. 

Ideas of you won’t do, and bypassing is for sexual preference, not the truth. 

:ph34r: Hangs out in bushes, waits for miracle....

Move out. You should have pressed charges on her. Chances are there's gonna be another knife episode.

I'm God and all is my imagination. So no more listening to any downers.