ROOBIO

ANXIETY DISORDER

12 posts in this topic

I have a bad anxiety disorder, it's messed/messing up my life. I have tried so many things. I have had it my whole life but now it feels like it's taken over me. Every day, filled with fear. It's messing with my performances as a musician.  Ability to progress in my career and make friends and develop intimacy with girls. I feel like I also ways the odd one out. Cant fit into society. jut fucking lost

I dunno what to do. I am breaking down.

Edited by ROOBIO

Hey. Sorry to hear your suffering. I suffering from the same issue. I've been prescribed medications.. One week in and I'm feeling slightly better.. Maybe give them a try... 

-Zyprexa. 

-Clonazepam 

-Abilify. 

Diet and exercise and quitting bad habits (smoking cigs for me) is definitely helpful as well. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

How is your diet and exercise? Meditation is great for anxiety. 

I would recommend trying to cut out stimulants for awhile, especially with anxiety issues. Caffeine, nicotine, etc. Those really tend to amplify it in my experience and can even cause it. 

@ROOBIO anxiety can be driven by physiological, psychological, emotional and spiritual components. Perhaps try to see if you can identify a pattern. When was the last time you felt normal and what happened since then? 

Do you have areas in your life where you experience major unfulfillment or the feeling of being trapped? (eg marriage, relationships, carer & purpose, emotional wellbeing, bereavement etc)

Are there areas you are resisting a change or are you holding something inside that needs to be processed and let go of?

Also consider doing some basic medical tests. How is your health? Digestion, cognitive performance, energy. Get your vitamin D and iron checked. How is your diet? Exercise? Any addictions? Do you live in polluted area? 

Any medication? Stimulants, recreational drugs, alcohol, smoking? Sedentary lifestyle? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

10 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

they will ruin your life. 

Could you elaborate? Why? 

-Osho

9 hours ago, neutralempty said:

Are you interested in the elaboration or will this be a stand off?

12 hours ago, neutralempty said:

they will ruin your life. 

These medicines are well known for curing anxiety and obsession.. I take them. And from My personal experience they are helpful. That's why I suggested them to OP because he suffers from the same issue. You then told him to not take them because they will ruin his life... So you need to elaborate on that before preventing him from taking the medications. 

-Osho

4 hours ago, neutralempty said:

One of the things on this list is a neuroleptic, it might interesting for you to know that they cause brain cell death on long regular use.

Which one?  And source please. 

-Osho

22 hours ago, ROOBIO said:

I have a bad anxiety disorder, it's messed/messing up my life. I have tried so many things. I have had it my whole life but now it feels like it's taken over me. Every day, filled with fear. It's messing with my performances as a musician.  Ability to progress in my career and make friends and develop intimacy with girls. I feel like I also ways the odd one out. Cant fit into society. jut fucking lost

I dunno what to do. I am breaking down.

Thinking about yourself isn’t panning out. 

Go back to thinking about what you’re creating & experiencing. 

Nothing kills the music like a musician. 

Likewise, anxiety isn’t some thing you have. Look around and tell me if that statement is wrong. Where is it? 

It’s time to inspect and let go of these beliefs which feel terrible, because they aren’t true, isn’t it so? 

Self love. Take better care of the body mind. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Feel deeply with your body. Eat the "egg" so to speak of your negative emotions, like fear,, anger, strong intense ones. Youd feel that you now have a relationship with your own body after this. 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Hello - see the forum that I just posted: There is help.

I hope to hear from you.

Denise

If you haven’t tried Beta-blockers yet, worth looking into.

@ROOBIO Hey mate, just shared this process I created here feel free to ask questions about it.

And as it serves your curiosity something I do nearly every day that's helped in a unique way independent of emotional intelligence mastery:

Heal Yourself with The Ice Shaman | Wim Hof & Russell Brand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPPlicAEFec

Wim Hof Guided Breathing (3 Rounds) BEGINNERS ⏱ With Onscreen Timer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sHe2RMnMA8