Flowerfaeiry

Sometimes my heart is so full of love it feels like it could just burst

8 posts in this topic

Doing heart centered meditation helps cultivate that kind of love in your every day life. Sometimes i feel so much that it's unsettling, like I don't know what to do with all the love. 

"You Create Magic" 

Flower, just do what Ramana Maharshi did with it.  Just dwell silently in it.  Let it radiate through you to all you meet and to all your surroundings. 

Beautiful. Not many people ever get to reach that level of love. Happy for you. Enjoy. Let it all in.

6 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Sometimes i feel so much that it's unsettling, like I don't know what to do with all the love. 

I usually sabotage myseelf with weed hahaahah

The feeling is Amazing. I usually get it with combination of meditation music and gratitude. 

Can you describe the experience and how long does it last? 

:x Giving, expressing, creating.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

9 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Doing heart centered meditation helps cultivate that kind of love in your every day life. Sometimes i feel so much that it's unsettling, like I don't know what to do with all the love. 

How often and how long have you done heart centered meditation?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Remember i had that too. One day i walked past a injured bird and picked it up. A mist sprayed from my hearth onto the bird and put it to sleep. I also breathed it in and everything became very colourful and energetic. That was like a one in a lifetime experience. I think it is called kundalini but i am not sure.