EddieEddie1995

Most mindblowing sex experience. Sharing few insights.

13 posts in this topic

Im sure that my Presence and Love allowed the space for my gf to exp. the things that I will shortly share :) It was amazing! 

I got her to start smoking weed and that helped her to open up and see new perspectives. 

She said that at the room where I meditate she gets into a tottaly different state.  And last night we started talking when she started to unconsciously speen around in circles. This happens to me when I meditate. After that she fell down on the bed and started laughing touching her nippls haha, then she bursted in tears becaouse I forgot to bring oranges hahaha   She relived a childhood trauma(she said that she felt like a 5 year old child). And after some huging and talking we started to make love.

Here are few insights I exp.

• I usually have premature ejaculation problems, but that is also becaouse she has strong devine energy in her, she suckes me dry, I cannot handle it! But this time there was no thoughts like "focus on the breath etc." There was no eddie entering hes gf. We were one. It was one dance that took place. I was the orgasm itself. And it lasted, and lasted,  and lasted... OMG
  • I backed up my intuition becaouse I always knew that she has very strong spiritual side (she is infj like me) 
  • I realized what it means everyrhing is me on a deeper level
  • It was amazing dance that played out by itself
  • Evrything that people need is acceptance and love. Now when I can let go of my egoic needs, I can really listen. And the allowance and patience that I had with her, with no judgement... paid millions times more then me trying to control the situation 

My girlfriends insights.

• she had continuous orgasms that increased 
  • she said that we were energies flowing in space, like two different shiny color particles mirging together in black space (let me note that she is at stage blue/orange and little bit of green without any previous knowledge or insights of spirituality)
  • she said that it was a bliss she never experienced before etc.
  •  She said that the music in the backround was lound and that she was in flow with the music (I didn't hear it at all)
  • today, she says that she is still high in love

She is very brave! Im so glad she is opening up for spirituality now. Im so glad that we can grow together(we were groing together, im pretty sure she was the one resposible for my enlightenment)! Im so glad that now she understands what Im talking about when I say  "Baby, Im diferent dimention right now and I can't go to the market" without her rolling her eyes ahahhahahah 

I cannot explain what is possible for you guys! It is a Miracle! You are Beautiful, You are Perfect, You are Love! You are one big Orgasm! 

And hey, all this, right here! Righ Now! Do you know what that is? It is God playing with it Self! It is God jurking off! hahahahah ?❤

@EddieEddie1995

Awesome.

What do you feel made the difference? Why is it that you were able to drop into the experience this time? Besides weed and the room you were in.

Good question! 

Here are few ideas:

• It was a moment for as were we connected deeply without control or shame or judgement. Evrything fitted in nicely ?
  • Im getting better at zoomimg out (letting go/surender)from my automatic thoughts and paterns 
  • and probably that I was already really conscious,  there was  no edi and hes girlfriend hehehe, I was the whole thing observing edi and hes gf hehe if that makes sense. 

Did you have exp. like this? 

3 hours ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Did you have exp. like this? 

Similar, but my sense is that it can go much deeper.

Sexuality could be a whole domain of mastery that someone spends 20-30 years fully exploring. Most people have not even gotten close to that, I know I haven't.

These sexual experiences where you totally feel in flow and connected are likely only the tip of the iceberg. But I'm speculating, not talking from my own experience.

9 hours ago, aurum said:

it can go much deeper

9 hours ago, aurum said:

tip of the iceberg

Tip of the iceberg is always the case for me. I always want to learn and explore more. 

Now I understand some of the things David Deida says on a deeper level hehe. Eddie will be a master of orgasm baby!

The duality between shallow and deep is really interesting. How can you know if it is deep or shallow when the only thing you can experiance is through the state of consciousness you are in. Knowing that something is deeper or whatever is just a thought in the current experience. It is okay we play this game of compering, it helps us learn and know where we are, but if we don't realise it is a game, we get lost in the past or future. 

What I em trying to tell myself is to always enjoy every experience in the present moment knowing that there is always room for more ?

6 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

I am telling you, weed is underrated around here.

Dude! Its crazy! If you know how to use it ofcourse ? I plat to shoot videos about it. It is coming up soon ?

I plan to criticize Sadguru on hes thoughts on weed. And introduce people with yellow way of looking at it ?

Edited by EddieEddie1995

1 hour ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

The duality between shallow and deep is really interesting. How can you know if it is deep or shallow when the only thing you can experiance is through the state of consciousness you are in. Knowing that something is deeper or whatever is just a thought in the current experience. It is okay we play this game of compering, it helps us learn and know where we are, but if we don't realise it is a game, we get lost in the past or future. 

This is just a perspective that is totally relative. But it is always a perspective. And it is perfect one. Perfect Dream. 

Im totally loosing it hahahaha 

You will also never know how deluded you are. If you did, then you would. But you didn't. You must be deluded. It is how it is. And thats only a perspective. 

Thinking of being intelligent or stupid, conscious or unconscious, relative and absolute... is also made out of the same thing, creating a perfect illusions on infinite levels and perspectives. 

Being creazy just like Im being right now, and the way you can interpret it is the way it must be. It is perfect.  Im perfect and you are perfect! The whole thing is perfect.

Only I can know how deluded I em. 

Everything here is tottaly relative! 

Relative relative relative! Why you repeat relative so much? It is for you (im talking to myself), to deconstruct your beliefs about everything becouse it is creating a  perfect reality. There is always a more conscious way of creating a perfect dream! Really and Dream are the same thing. False and Truth is the same thing. 

There you go Eddie!  

Eddie you are  Artist!

Eddie you are Creator! 

Eddie you are  Wise Fool

Eddie you are  Magician 

Eddie you are Spiral Wizard

Eddie you are Actor

Eddie you are Alchemist 

Eddie you are  Child

Eddie you are serious Student/Scientist 

Eddie Why so Serious?

Eddie you are Complex

Eddie you are Simple

Eddinyou are what ever you imagine it to be!

Eddie you are making love to the world and the world is you! 

You are  the brush and the one that paints with it. You are the whole Picture also.

Good affirmations and contemplations Eddie!  You Create A Perfect Dream! 

Thats just a perspective guys! Why so Serious?

I Love being honest, and silly, and deluded....

Edited by EddieEddie1995

@Space It is awesome indeed ?

"If only" is suggesting that there is something missing. Nothing wrong with a wish though... hehe ?

In Serbia there goes a saying "Ali ali, uvek srecu kvari", which roughly translates to "If only, always limits happiness" ?

Svaka čast majstore! 

Well done. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 3/19/2021 at 11:05 PM, Arcangelo said:

I am telling you, weed is underrated around here.

For real. I don't use it much now, but almost every time I used it I'd think "how do more people not see this as a valuable psychedelic?" I was beginning to think it simply just affects me differently -- produced vivid God-realization quite a few times.

On 3/21/2021 at 4:55 PM, The0Self said:

produced vivid God-realization quite a few times.

Vivid God realizations is all I have. I never tried large dose of psychedelics. But oh yeah I plan to! hehe

Can you describe your vivid god realizations? How do they differ from psychedelics?