Sempiternity

My idea for my near future: 100 acer spiritual community resort in the wilderness

29 posts in this topic

I live in a rural area, and real estate has been doing better here, but ever since the pandemic real estate here is on fire in comparison to what it was. Lots of younger people who moved away to bigger and better things in the city have moved back, other people saw low prices and jumped at the chance to get away. It will be interesting to see how things shake out after this ends. Just keep in mind that the pandemic may have changed prices and they might change again, soon. I'm sure it varies for each area. 

Don't just assume you don't have neighbors. There is a gated community in the works here and the way they have advertised it is so strange and exclusive sounding that the local people here are already trying very hard to make it fail. If you try to build a community in a rural area and see using the land as a resource only, you can attract some bad neighbor situations. In a rural area, you have more space to yourself, but neighbors are even MORE important to consider. What happened with Osho's community is a really good example of this oversight. In my opinion a community should be  a blessing and one with to the entire area surrounding it, not just completely disconnected from it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Sempiternity Hey, was up?

We got to keep this topic alive, lets discuss, learn and share.

Its a big topic and very important issue to adress because it is so needed to find ways build different communities around the world, that not get the label as hippie place and what all problems that can bring.

:x

This was an awesome idea that can be used in many other ways, so after this summer i hopefully have learnt a new hobby even if there not will be an community in the end of summer or ever.

Slowly build an portfolio with skill towards an desired destination, can eventually lead into something else and unknown fantastic experience, beyond current limited goals, desires, dreams etc.

On 3/24/2021 at 4:29 PM, Nahm said:

Get a high resolution quad-copter. Film a 1 minute showing, to be shared

It will be an perfect motivation to spend time outdoors and practice, will try this at an location with cabins i got access to, IF possible in the "future" i might start up something small and seasonal at first, a meeting ground for people interested in well-being, nature and tech, eventually also a branch of "spirituality" if possibly.

This are only going up in scale, if i feel that i have come to an point of stability.

Secure my basic needs and developed enough skill to handle my self properly, and to manage a place for the public with responsibility and safety.

Edited by DIDego

On 3/22/2021 at 5:58 AM, Bodhitree said:

there will be relationships and eventually kids.

That's why in my commune we cut your balls off.

Who's in boys? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Who's in boys? ;)

All the good boys i guess xD

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Who's in boys? ;)

Let's keep things on a virtual basis instead.

Release me.

Reminds me of this: it didn't end well

In Tate we trust

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Who's in boys? ;)

Only If i get to keep all the castrated testes in my cryogenic freezer.??

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

A community are not suitable for everybody, should be aware who you letting into a sacred place of peace :x