VeganAwake

You are conditioning!

26 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

So who recognises? We use the analogy of dream/dreamer, which you state is an illusion, so in that case awakening is also unreal. 

Maybe I'm playing the game of trying to find a ground, but it just seems impossible. Your style reminds me of Jim Newman, do you watch him? I do, in moderation, because he drives me a bit crazy, but I keep going back. 

@snowyowl

its confusing because the truth has two sides:

- there is no self (ego self)

- there is the trueself (God)

And these two means the same thing, both are construct of the mind but from opposite perspectives. This duality of perspectives is inherent feature of language.

27 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

@snowyowl

its confusing because the truth has two sides:

- there is no self (ego self)

- there is the trueself (God)

And these two means the same thing, both are construct of the mind but from opposite perspectives. This duality of perspectives is inherent feature of language.

No mind= No self = Nothingness =God =No duality = Now

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

I find it easier to contemplate in terms of 'everything' rather than 'nothing'. Eg, I am a doing of everything, the whole universe, vs I emanate from nothingness. I guess they're both equally true. Or even to say simply, it's a mystery beyond my rational thought, which can be seen through pure being. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

@snowyowl if 'you are doing everything', can you stop doing that? 

The thing is, there is no 'doing'. You aren't 'doing everything'.. Everything is happening. And one of the things that's happening, is 'you'. 

Recognize that 'trying to be like yourself' and 'trying not to be like yourself' are the same thing... They are both 'what you are doing', which isn't anything other than 'being yourself' (which you are ALWAYS doing, effortlessly, and couldn't be doing any other way than how you are).

You are something that is, not something that does.. 

"I am..... Ohhhhh.. I AM!"- Leo Gura

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Mason Riggle  Did I get my grammar wrong? Not me doing everything, everything is doing me and all the other trillions of things. I mean, it takes the whole universe just for a butterfly to flap its wings. No separation. 

Yeah, trying is an interesting one too. It feels like I try hard to do stuff, but in fact all I'm doing is tensing up and furrowing my brow. Instead: relax, breathe, let it flow. 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

On 12/3/2021 at 11:11 AM, Breakingthewall said:

If you want to stop the crazyness and be what you really are, you only have to disappear as a man or woman, as a social being, blend in with the nature of which you are a part, merge and let yourself go completely. blur the separation between you and the rest, abandon yourself. Forget all your opinions, fears and thoughts. it is possible, you just have to give up everything. but that everything is a lie. the human has gone mad. he is deeply sick, absolutely stupid. 

Completly relate. I do feel, when i smoke dmt, that i can try yo give it up everything. Maybe "that everything is a lie" it is pretty harsh to comprehend. But then "Forget all your opinions, fears and thoughts"

On 12/3/2021 at 11:11 AM, Breakingthewall said:

There is another way without dissapear of the society? I'd say no, the problem is that society has a huge magnetism

hmmmm dmt(?, life purpose?

Edited by Human Mint