charnini

Can't fully commit drop out of college

11 posts in this topic

On topic 12, 100% commitment. I am clear that I do not want to be in college anymore. I guess I never fully wanted to be there in the first place. I wanted to be nutritionist but it has been so clear for a while that it not something I see myself doing. I am on my mid-way of finishing my spring semester. It has been stressed me out with homework and assignment. 

I know that I do not wanted to be there anymore and I kept telling myself to just suck it up until I compete my spring semester. But what the point to it if I do not want to continue college?  I have thought on just letting my professor know that I am no longer being in the college but the thought of having a bad grade is giving me anxious. 

What if I wanted to go back to college? 

What are your guys tip in this situation? 

Tomorrow you will feel better and think that you can and should finish it, it is not you who do not want to finish it, it is just your bad mood.

Now to less serious part, just talking purely rationally... you will regret not finishing, ofc there are people who find good spots even drooping out, but world don't tell you stories about other 99% of people who do  and are stuck in horrible jobs  , with low wages. 

Now , choice is yours.

Edited by PureRogueQ

i do not have the answers you seek unfortunately but are you familiar with the hero's journey? 

@Leo Gura whatre your thoughts

@PureRogueQ dont feed her fear bro. thats not chill 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Personally, I dropped out of school when I was in my early 20s because I was anxious and depressed. I don't fully regret it... but, I would stay in it now now knowing what I know now. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

This may not be a popular answer but I suggest you stay in school. Take some time to reflect and really see what's going on here, why do you feel so negative against school? If your going to drop out of school you need to hedge your bets, have an idea or project that you would devote yourself to if you had the time.

Everybody has that thought in college whether they should drop out, but if you don't know what your going to do your essentially shooting yourself in the foot. Deep introspection is needed and its good you feel this way because know you have to dress the problem.

Commit to your life purpose long term. But, plan realistically. I learned from direct experience how foolish I have been in my pursuit. It's frustratiing but important.

◭"89"

GRADES DONT MATTER, just relax and enjoy the college experience. 

Not saying to party all day, just go with the flow abit.  

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Personally, I dropped out of school when I was in my early 20s because I was anxious and depressed. I don't fully regret it... but, I would stay in it now now knowing what I know now. 

7 hours ago, Bando said:

This may not be a popular answer but I suggest you stay in school. Take some time to reflect and really see what's going on here, why do you feel so negative against school? If your going to drop out of school you need to hedge your bets, have an idea or project that you would devote yourself to if you had the time.

Everybody has that thought in college whether they should drop out, but if you don't know what your going to do your essentially shooting yourself in the foot. Deep introspection is needed and its good you feel this way because know you have to dress the problem.

15 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

What year are you in? @charnini

I don't mean to come off negative toward school. I do have great time in college as well. I took a gab year after high school and I realized that I really wanted to be a dietitian. I want to spread message about plant based lifestyle. 

But looking back, I love to bake since I was little. I know for sure it my passion. Things has changed since I was into health and wellness. 

I don't see myself working as a dietitian. I started to noticed that nutrition is now a lifestyle to me. But baking is my passion. I want to be able to make delicious vegan treats for people who still miss the taste of dessert when they turned vegan

7 hours ago, datamonster said:

@charnini What's your alternative to college right now?

I want to be a YouTuber and share many baking recipe. I still work full time and create my business on the side until I am able to sustain myself

4 hours ago, charnini said:

I want to be a YouTuber and share many baking recipe. I still work full time and create my business on the side until I am able to sustain myself

Start with small projects. I think you can make a video this month and see how you enjoy it. 

◭"89"