machinegun

How do I start pick up

7 posts in this topic

I want to start pick up this weekend. Any videos, articles, books and general tips that would be recommended?

Edited by machinegun

Realistically you should find a local wingman in your area who has some experience and can show you the ropes. Look online for one in your city.

If that fails and you dare to brave it solo, you need to research areas in your city where lots of attractive women hang out: bars, clubs, cafes, malls, etc. You need to make a list of all these venues, visit them, double-check them, and find the best ones that you will be using in the future. Then start going then several times a week and start approach single women.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Realistically you should find a local wingman in your area who has some experience and can show you the ropes. Look online for one in your city.

If that fails and you dare to brave it solo, you need to research areas in your city where lots of attractive women hang out: bars, clubs, cafes, malls, etc. You need to make a list of all these venues, visit them, double-check them, and find the best ones that you will be using in the future. Then start going then several times a week and start approach single women.

Is it better to approach a single woman or a group of 2-3?

23 hours ago, RoerAmit said:

It's better to just go out and do it instead of asking questions like that - you will find out.

On 3/9/2021 at 3:49 AM, RoerAmit said:

Single is always easiest. But single women are rare.

Groups of 2-3 requires more confidence and skill. But they are more common. During the daytime I would only approach single unless you got a wing. During the nighttime at clubs and bars you can approach sets, although realistically you need a wing to do that effectively. The logistics of it are just awful. Not easy to pry a girl away from her friends. Especially a 2-set. It's actually easier to hit on large groups of 5+ where you can pry her away without the rest noticing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I.... what??

Idk, I'm a girl, but if I wanted to be approached I would prefer someone with clear intentions and integrity in his tactics in contacting me. Like, if you like me come up and tell me something like "hi, wanna hang out? you seem nice" (if that's his intention)

Talking from my own pov as a single girl. I don't know how valuable my advice is.  

Edited by Aquarius

@RoerAmit single is ideal because you can go for instant dates, if you are with a wing you can go for 2 on 2 and if you are alone you can also just approach any group and do the prince charming move where you go in and playfully show interest in one girl  even with her friends there , and get her number / social media,  then gtfo and hang out with her later solo.

Big groups are cool as well. Once my wing pushed me to approach a group of like 7 girls during the day. I was scared shitless but turns out  2  girls were  extremely receptive and the rest actualy just dipped lol

i said smth dumb like hey , you cant take pictures here. they blushed, then giggled and just followed us around.

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered