Bazooka Jesus

Nam's first Youtube video

50 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Bazooka Jesus ?? ?? 

I enjoyed it. Thanks @Nahm

I guess now I also have to shave my head and join the party. :D 

If I compare you with Leo, intuitively I feel one big difference. Leo is talking to the level of Being, while you are talking to the level of Mind. I can sense that you are trying to teach Me something, not Be Something. That is the difference.

Otherwise, keep up the work. The content is good. 

Love @Nahm and his new youtube channel.

The way he helps everyone in here including me and shares his message is truly admirable and beautiful. Much respect.

3 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

If I compare you with Leo, intuitively I feel one big difference. Leo is talking to the level of Being, while you are talking to the level of Mind. I can sense that you are trying to teach Me something, not Be Something. That is the difference.

Not really.

@NahmGreat video, thanks!

Everything till some details seems excellent to me. There are much nuances so its worthwhile to watch it multiple times.

The only thing that strikes me is that the intro video reminds me of the ones from national geographic or something. And the black background reminds me a bit of actualized.org, even if I currently don't know a better way to maximise the viewer's focus.

Maybe also shift the camera perspective a few times to get attention back like this

It's a German video by a negotiation expert. This guy was also a mentalist and studied psychology among other things, as far as I can remember. So I think he is directing the video and knows what he is doing.

Your illustration was also cool and maybe some people could loose attention because of the amount of detail.

From a graphic point of view it looks good and for me a bit like it needs to be more rounded. The intro didn't harmonize with the illustration and your clothing style from my perspective.

The cover picture looks like the one from the first video, but with the colours reversed. I think people always need new stimuli, even if they are spiritual. That's why I would change the picture themes.

But this is all related to superficial things and only my perception. For me, I have never seen such a great content!

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

53 minutes ago, GreenLight said:

I always thought Nahm was some Asian guy.

I thought the name was some permutation of his real one Phil, because they have the same number of characters. If you took the character distances maybe it's a birthday lol

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

@Nahm wow... My favorite part of the video is how much creativity you're already pouring into these.  And I feel it's just getting started.  Love how you zoom us out to have this 'talk' and then send us back home. Great storytelling! ?❤️

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay