JJfromSwitzerland

I am God

28 posts in this topic

@Nahm Week or 2 ago I don't know  saw on news guy who shoted some most likely prostitute/ model as cover with 6 bullets in some cafe. 

For both of them life was important and real since they have nothing to contrast it with. 

That guy will never awaken and he will live it fully. 

That's what life fundamentaly is, an delusion. 

There is only me that's the full truth. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 3/6/2021 at 0:37 PM, Leo Gura said:

It's way more fucked up and twisted than you can fathom.

Remember, your entire visual field is imaginary, including your body. Imagination IS reality. So there is no fundamental distinction between you imagining your friends, you imagining the world, or you imagining yourself. It's all imaginary.

You are thinking of it like this: "Oh, well, if my friends are imaginary, that sucks. That means they aren't real."

But what you're not realizing is that EVERYTHING isn't real. Real is whatever you imagine hard enough. So your friends are real in the sense that you imagine they are. But as soon as you stop imagining them, they will disappear. As will your own body.

So it all boils down to how unconscious you are of your own imagination.

See, Leo is a fragment of your schizoid God-mind. But you don't like hearing that so you imagine Leo is real, and therefore Leo is real for you, as long as you keep denying that Leo is imaginary. So the entire game of life is imagining shit while denying that you imagined it. That's how "reality" is created. Ta-da! :D

The only question is, how deep do you want to see the Truth of what you -- as God -- are doing? How deep can you stomach it? Are you willing to realize that EVERYTHING is imaginary? Or are you gonna cry uncle and play denial games? Since you are God, if you decide to play denial, there is no one in the Universe who can stop you. Only you can stop yourself.

Do you dare become conscious that you are imagining Leo? Or... is that too unnerving?

See, the problem is that just by telling you this I'm already spoiling your fantasy. But don't worry, you will fall back into the fantasy very quickly. Just stop listening to me.

This seems like a very valuable point of view.

Especially appreciating this:

"But as soon as you stop imagining them, they will disappear. As will your own body.

So it all boils down to how unconscious you are of your own imagination."

And this:

"Since you are God, if you decide to play denial, there is no one in the Universe who can stop you. Only you can stop yourself."

Gotta love some beautiful truths shining through <3

On 6.3.2021 at 0:46 PM, JJfromSwitzerland said:

to chase women and money

Enlightened you won't have to chase anything anymore, you will just enjoy life and what it has to give you!

On 8.3.2021 at 5:35 PM, Insane butterfly said:

Enlightened you won't have to chase anything anymore, you will just enjoy life and what it has to give you!

On 6.3.2021 at 3:04 PM, roopepa said:

So since my charakter is imagination, the chick sucking my dick is also in my imagination but what I see is real cause I

You sure? So how can I pay my bills then and go shopping for food if I don't have to make money anymore?
And second of all, how you guys know all this is true and not some cult? Humans search for Truth since we can remember
in history. If you say from direct experience this won't proof shit...
I don't say you're wrong but I am just sceptic..

"So how can I pay my bills then and go shopping for food if I don't have to make money anymore?"

Have to  >>  choose to - without a chooser ;) . Actions still have consequences, so if you don't pay the bills you'll become homeless, but it's all an expression of love. 

how you guys know all this is true and not some cult?

I don't know anything purely from reading other people's descriptions, I need direct experience. Even my own memory of a past experience isn't reliable! 

Edited by snowyowl
spelling

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

1 hour ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

So since my charakter is imagination, the chick sucking my dick is also in my imagination but what I see is real cause I

You sure? So how can I pay my bills then and go shopping for food if I don't have to make money anymore?
And second of all, how you guys know all this is true and not some cult? Humans search for Truth since we can remember
in history. If you say from direct experience this won't proof shit...
I don't say you're wrong but I am just sceptic..

Everything is what it is. Are you able to see it as it is though?