Vision

Does development make awakening easier?

27 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, allislove said:

Please don't post it. You know I am your wingman regarding you know... how not to be jelous but I will sacrifice for greater good. 

We need to kinda work on what image you are presenting and this post doesn't really go in your favor. 

Advice from guy who just posted that image on spiritual forum, take it with grain of salt:)

No, just the opposite.  "Development" retards spiritual awakening.  You're just shoving more BELIEFS into yourself, feeding the mind.  I mean, Wilber's theory is pretty much elitism in disguise, that only certain people's enlightenment matters, and the others are still somehow retrograde because they don't share the values of a Western ivory tower intellectual or something like that.

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Vision

For sure. I’m pointing to the distinction of identification. What you experience, and ‘who’ you really are. The frames, models and theories are building a staircase of identification. It seems. Maybe not. It’s easy to get caught up identifying by / with them. 

@Nahm It depends what the person think that the model is. 

For example I wanted to enter Yellow. And to do that I had to shed my "ego" so I could transend the priror stages that were destorting my view of seeing the system/structure. (All a belief)

Also I had a  belief that everything Im seeing is me. I was getting glipses of that "construct aware" stage. And becouse I thought/belived that everything Im seeing is me, I held myself responsible for "negative experience" or "suffering" I was going through. I knew that "I" or "the ego" was the problem, so I did all that I could so I could  let go of thinking that caused suffering. Spiritual practice, contemplation etc. (Actualized.org baby)

To do all the things above I had to have a burning passion, a Life Purpuse. And no one was going to stop me baby!  ? So my ego had to surrender at some point. 

The belief that everyrhing is me plus toxic narcissistic environment that was doing everything they could to stop me from realizing my LP was just enough to get me Enlightened. (I will shoot videos about it)

Hey, I might sell sessions with my narcissistic mother, if you can truly love her, there you go hahahaha 

This is just a tip of the iceberg ofcourse! 

Don't forget! You are one amazing Creator! Can't you see? Don't think! See!<--(hhahahah, if only that was going to help me hahah, but I love it)

59 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

It depends what the person think that the model is

I agree, and also, I think we’re saying the same thing, but identifying by the model is more prohibitive to awakening than how one thinks about it as experience. Congrats on your enlightenment. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, Nahm said:

I agree, and also, I think we’re saying the same thing, but identifying by the model is more prohibitive to awakening than how one thinks about it as experience. Congrats on your enlightenment. 

Yep! But that was not the main reason I wrote hehe I just wanted to poke you ? Maybe we could talk sometimes? ☺ 

Thank you! ?