Phyllis Wagner

Copper Bottles Bottle Cap

16 posts in this topic

Does anybody use Copper Bottles to store their water? I like them a lot but the bottle cap gets calcified (I think) fast, so it's not open/closing smooth. It opens smooth after I clean the bottle with vinegar+salt but only for a couple of days, anybody know what to do abut this?

No I don't use them. They are unhealthy. 

I drink from steel.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura

@Preety_India

I've done some research into copper bottles after it being mentioned by Sadhguru and I think it checks out. It is not only a less harmful way to store water than say plastic bottles, but it should also provide some health benefits. Apparently this is recommended in Ayurveda but also confirmed via a couple of studies. I don't expect wonders from it but you gotta store water somewhere anyway so why not?

@Phyllis Wagner Indian people have a craze about drinking from copper bottles. A year ago I went to the store and got myself one.

After using it for a couple of days, It now sits catching dust in my warehouse. 

Sorry. It's not what's its all hyped about. I even started feeling odd drinking the copper leeched water. 

You get your minerals from food, that's more than enough on top of supplements. 

I have ordered the stainless steel bottles and I will compare them. If they are more practical I will use these.

Not sure how much copper a copper bottle sheds, but too much copper in your system will be toxic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not sure how much copper a copper bottle sheds, but too much copper in your system will be toxic.

Drink from a steel bottle. No biggie. 

@Leo Gura You have to keep it room temperature. There are rules and guidelines when using copper. Is there not copper in the pipes for most cities?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You want this: https://amzn.to/3sjRLAB

I'm so disappointed, thought when talking "bottle caps" you'd say something  in terms of"you need this https://www.amazon.com/miccostumes-Soldier-Cosplay-Costume-Outfit/dp/B07TZGZRSV/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=fallout+suit&qid=1613900647&sr=8-5

@IAmReallyImportant lol I would have never noticed that :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Preety_India It means it is an affiliate link. Sponsoring basically.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

Bought different bottles via my countries amazon, so no affilliate money from me, sorry ?

When I link to products on Amazon I use affiliate links, cause why not? I very rarely share products. It's not a sponsorship. They are products I purchased on my own. No company tells me what to link.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2/22/2021 at 0:31 AM, Leo Gura said:

When I link to products on Amazon I use affiliate links, cause why not? I very rarely share products. It's not a sponsorship. They are products I purchased on my own. No company tells me what to link.

All good, I don't think anybody here seriously thinks you are advertising stuff here. I would have used the affiliate link without concern but that product was not available to ship in my country.

Edited by Phyllis Wagner