Charlotte

Corona virus gift's

29 posts in this topic

Patience. 

Gratitude. 

Learn how to save & invest money. 

More self acceptance. 

Became more "introverted", less noise, more self - reflection & awareness. 

Started retrospectively connecting the dots in where I've gone wrong & let my mind lead me to traps. 

Started caring about the environment 

On 2/15/2021 at 0:05 PM, Charlotte said:

My question to you is, what has / is Corona virus brought for you? ❤️

I closed myself up in room... I worked on myself aaaand I got Enlightened hahahahhaha

How about that? God can for sure surprise you hehehe

On 15/02/2021 at 8:05 PM, Charlotte said:

The period that is Corona virus times has brought me so many profound gifts. One e.g., showing me the places in which I need to heal and grow. As a result of this I begun sessions of EMDR which I can only describe as 'gift' like. The majority of the most profound gifts come disguised as pain and suffering, this is something else I have come to learn.

My question to you is, what has / is Corona virus brought for you? ❤️

Awesome so glad for you!

I agree. The joy of happiness is invariably counterbalanced by the pain of sufferring.

For me it’s informed me to execute opposed to spending endless time pondering. I’ve started a large amount of projects since COVID and really got my hands dirty in the business world.

Its also taught me the fundamental importance of human connection of which I rarely entertain due to my insular ways, spending most of my time studying and creating.

Great blessings lie in deep suffering. We then realise the suffering never existed to begin with.