Eren Eeager

Life was so brutal!

30 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Keef said:

@Leo Gura Now why would god imagine, why can't it just be?

Same thing

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But how was civil society created?

The answer to that question IS all of human history.

God has to bootstrap itself. History is that process.

The tree does make a sound after all!

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is imagining millions of years of evolution in order to paint a convincing dream.

This dream you're dreaming would not feel "real" unless everything had a backstory.

It is unacceptable to you to just say that you always existed. You need to invent the backstory that you were born. And so with every object inside the dream. You keep asking where every object inside the dream came from in order to distract yourself from realizing you are dreaming. Each backstory you tell yourself creates a false ground for your "reality". The more backstories you tell yourself, the deeper they go, the more convinced you become that your dream is real.

I have a reasoning in mind, I'd like you to tell me if this is correct.

"But why go all the way if the purpose of this is awakening? God distracts itself from being aware that God is God, but then wants to understand itself and realize what he has decided to distract "itself" from. And if the answer to this question is "to learn what it means to forget you are God", why not create simply a reality where it is acceptable to understand that you always existed, where you forget you are God but you still don't need explanations? But then something outside of the subject (you) needs to exist in order to see a duality and then learning the opposite of duality and understanding your God nature. And if something outside of yourself exists, then you need explanations, otherwise you would already be arrived at the end goal".

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

@Leo Gura Why would god try so so hard to make such a convincing dream so that noone can ever doubt it even a bit? 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Whatever object exists within "the world" -- God must imagine an infinite chain of causation that explains its existence.

The story of every object stretches infinitely far in all directions and all dimensions, thus allowing it to exist here and now.

God is a mind that spins an infinite story. So if you see a civil society existing on some planet, there must be an infinite story to explain how it got there.

This seems to contradict what was said in this video. The video states there are no extra layers. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, somegirl said:

@Leo Gura Why would god try so so hard to make such a convincing dream so that noone can ever doubt it even a bit? 

+1

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

2 hours ago, somegirl said:

To awaken!

Can't awaken unless you're asleep.

And you can easily doubt it. Philosophers have been doubting reality since the beginning. It's just that people are too preoccupied with survival to want to question and discover the Truth. So God leaves such people alone.

God won't force itself on you. You have to want it.

How can God force itself on you when you are God?!

31 minutes ago, integral said:

This seems to contradict what was said in this video. The video states there are no extra layers. 

There are no extra layers when you are in Absolute God Consciousness. Evolution is a relative thing within the dream. There is no evolution if you wake up deep enough. We were speaking about within the dream.

The things we are talking about are too multidimensional to put into words. All wording of it is highly oversimplified, which is why you find gaps in the words and they never satisfy or fully make sense. Because they can't fully make sense of an infinite thing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2/6/2021 at 2:24 PM, Leo Gura said:

To awaken!

Can't awaken unless you're asleep.

And you can easily doubt it. Philosophers have been doubting reality since the beginning. It's just that people are too preoccupied with survival to want to question and discover the Truth. So God leaves such people alone.

God won't force itself on you. You have to want it.

How can God force itself on you when you are God?!

I see.

So why I wasn't awaken from the get go? Why all of this? Just for the fun of it? 

Also, I expected that the answer would be "Because if God didn't create this convincing dream, you would be dead" or something like that. So God created this dream just so it can experience itself through my being, just for the fun of it. My assumption.

And on the comment about God forcing itself on people... There are stories of people who were distancing themselves from God and who weren't aligned with God (they didn't pick up signs God was sending them aka bad feeling thoughts) and then they hit rock bottom where they either developed some kind of diseases or something like that, and only then they were able to learn a lesson and get back on track. So this is a clear sign that God "forced itself" on them, by almost killing them. God was giving them "signs", they were ignoring them, and God almost killed them because of it.

Edited by somegirl

Be greatful to be born in land where 60% of people give their vote to that guy. Lets just not go into past,no need. 

There is no colder shower honestly. Nothing makes you more concious, To break all barriers and attain freedom. 

When I see for example for what people are complaining, really want to bite my arm sometimes. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity