EddieEddie1995

Girl against Feminism and how it is hurting man

28 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, DocWatts said:

That doesn't mean that excesses in both of these movements don't exist, but building an identity around opposition to feminism is going to make everything you say highly suspect.

@DocWatts I agree with you. I totally understand woman POV, here Im just trying to shine some awareness on the mans POV. 

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Time for women to not give a damn 

There we go! Im starting to like you ;) I love to see movies that are empowering woman! My GF always gets excited! It forces her to transition into orange achiever mode! hehe 

10 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, sadly feminism has had the side effect of emasculating men. That's one major reason why most women don't have respect for men including their boyfriends and husbands like they did in the older days. Also, feminism in a lot of ways has made most women these days not relationship material because most women are acting and speaking too much in a masculine way and haven't learned how to follow and cooperate with the men they are dating or in a relationship with.

When it comes to dating, sex, and romance women are supposed to be more attuned to their feelings, have the ability to emotionally express, be spontaneously creative, intuitive, love, be compassionate, go with the flow, be compliant. Men on the other hand need to be able to demonstrate more on the ability to give direction to themselves and women, provide practical support for themselves and women, provide structure and stability for themselves and women, be on their purpose and give purpose for women, take initiative for themselves and be the ones to initiate and end any kind of relations they have with women, be decisive, have a commanding presence, be more in the present when need be, and have tranquillity and stillness.

Neither of these masculine traits nor any of these feminine traits are superior to one another. They instead are supposed to complement each other like yin and yang. Also, both men and women have at least a minimal level of each and every masculine and feminine trait I just mentioned above. However, when it comes to dating, sex, and relationships men need to predominantly exude the above mentioned masculine traits around women, whereas women need to predominantly exude the above mentioned feminine traits around men. Women are to be like water or a waterfall that's flowing with beauty and emotion while men are to be like the rocks or the earth around the water or waterfall that provide the guidance and structure for the water or waterfall.

I suppose the exception to all of this might be with those who are homosexual.

@Hardkill I love everything you wrote! So right now in Serbia the next step is for man to get to stage orange, to integrate healthy masculine so they could be comfortable with woman and allow them  the freedom  to be them-self's (feminine), to feel safe and secure, to have man who will give them direction etc.  and the woman will help them integrate feminine, which comes later in green i guess... But yeah. We need healthy yin-yang! 

Loved your post! I

4 hours ago, Stomatopod said:

It's actually funny to see how men in the west are dumbfounded by women who don't want to "play house" with them. What's all this progress and evolution? Next thing we will have all of humanity being equal and free to self actualize on their own without one half being defined by their servitude to the other. The sky is falling.

This is why we are self-actualizing hehe! 

9 hours ago, DocWatts said:
10 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, sadly feminism has had the side effect of emasculating men.

Feminism has had the side effect of emasculating insecure men. Healthy masculinity isn't threatened by gender equality.

@DocWatts This is what Im trying to say! 80 % of man (15-30 years old) in Serbia are fucked up! Feminism is not a problem for a mature man, it is a problem with neurotic man who is very low on maslow hirearchy of needs and doesn't even know what feminism means! 

Edited by EddieEddie1995

43 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

So anything that comes along to shatter that illusion is going to be perceived as an attack on one's self worth.

@DocWatts This feminism attack on man that is picked up by western culture is forcing man to degrade in red, and not grow into orange. Right now what woman wants is orange man who can respect them and take care of them. 

Edited by EddieEddie1995

1 hour ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Parththakkar12 How that system would look like? We have woman politicians on a rise that are fighting for woman rights. Finally. They now get more publicity which is pretty good. I must say that I don't have much exp. with political terms and politics, but I will share my observations. 

It actually depends on each individual. I'll give you an example -

• The man provides for the woman. Women aren't built to provide, men have evolved to be hunters and women to be gatherers. Women can be in a state that's more natural to them this way. 
  • The woman chooses to be provided for, even though she is competent and capable enough to be a strong, independent woman, she would choose to be provided for because feminine women want male support and protection. Feminists can deny this all they want, it's true.
  • Now, even though the woman is getting provided for so there's no pressure on her to pay the bills, she can still play an active role in the man's financial life. The man would have to be vulnerable enough to let a woman into his financial life and his growth-process as a professional and money-handler. This way, the woman has financial power in the relationship, even though she's not making her own money.
  • She can choose her level of involvement, so no patriarchal expectations on her to either not be involved at all and be powerlessly dependent, or to make her own money and chip in.
  • Also, she doesn't have the pressure to pay the bills, so she can be in her feminine. She can be in her feminine without having to sacrifice her own financial power in the relationship because she is actively involved in the process of creating money, where the man does the work, brings in the paychecks and she's there as a teammate supporting him. This way, even though she isn't directly working, she can still create abundance for herself by giving her partner ideas on what to do and helping him out, therefore, she can still be financially empowered in a more indirect way. She would have to trust her partner to be that vulnerable with her though, which would be a step up from the old patriarchy.

These are a few pointers.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

1 hour ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Well, she got me on first sight! What I saw is yellow woman sitting in my lap LOL

Agreed. She is good plowing material.