Valwyndir

God CANNOT Be Separated from Religion

61 posts in this topic

The duality between religion and the experience of God just collapsed for Connor Murphy as it did for me. I was blind to this duality and the lack of love I had for religion. 

Your experience of God would not be the same if it weren't for your conceptualization of God prior to and after your experience. 

The experience of God cannot be separated from the conceptualization of God. 

All is one. You are non-dual. 

If you feel yourself having animosity toward any religion, this video is for you. 

The key is to love religion, but don't let your beliefs be limiting. 

See religion as imagination. See God as reality. See all as imagination. See all as reality. 

To truly know God beyond faith, you must have faith that you can know God. 

God is love.

@Valwyndir thanks Connor.  Glad you finally decided to be active here.  But be careful about self promotion.  We don't need it here.  You are welcome to teach just be wary of the fine line between promoting your channel and honestly wanting to wake people up.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Now that is funnyxD Cool that you've joined the forum @Valwyndir 

23 minutes ago, Valwyndir said:

The experience of God cannot be separated from the conceptualization of God. 

That reminds me of something I read or heard somewhere

"It is only for the scripture that there is something outside of it to be transmitted"

Not sure if I remember it correctly but the point is, that without the pointer there is obviously nothing being pointed at. Which is pretty hilarious, I don't know whyxD All this confusion with the finger and the moon, and in the end, the finger was kinda necessary haha. Oh boy... 

38 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Valwyndir thanks Connor.  Glad you finally decided to be active here.  But be careful about self promotion.  We don't need it here.  You are welcome to teach just be wary of the fine line between promoting your channel and honestly wanting to wake people up.

I appreciate the advice and I will tread lightly, but the duality between self promotion and the promotion of awakening can collapse. For a true spiritual teacher, how could it be any other way? Also, I've never claimed to be Connor Murphy. Although the duality between Connor Murphy and I has collapsed as well. 

2 minutes ago, Valwyndir said:

I appreciate the advice and I will tread lightly, but the duality between self promotion and the promotion of awakening can collapse. For a true spiritual teacher, how could it be any other way? Also, I've never claimed to be Connor Murphy. Although the duality between Connor Murphy and I has collapsed as well. 

Indeed.  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Cute, but you don't know Islam.

Go live in a Muslim country and be a real Muslim like them first, and then claim to be Muslim. Right now, you're just a stage Orange youtuber transitioning into a Green hippy.

Embodying Islam is really hardcore that even Muslims can't keep up with it and most of them just settle for the label "Muslim". But to be a real Muslim is a serious challenge. It's extremely strict and disciplined that your ego will eventually get shattered and die if you apply everything wholeheartedly.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Cute, but you don't know Islam.

Go live in a Muslim country and be a real Muslim like them first, and then claim to be Muslim. Right now, you're just a stage Orange youtuber transitioning into a Green hippy.

Embodying Islam is really hardcore that even Muslims can't keep up with it and most of them just settle for the label "Muslim". But to be a real Muslim is a serious challenge. It's extremely strict and disciplined that your ego will eventually get shattered and die if you apply everything wholeheartedly.

To know Islam is to not truly know Islam.

@Gesundheit don't trap yourself within religion.  God is Islam and (for example) Judaism, but also transcends it.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Valwyndir said:

To know Islam is to not truly know Islam.

Is exactly what someone at stage Green would say. The question is have you integrated stage Blue in the first place? Or are you just bypassing it through non-duality?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 hour ago, Valwyndir said:

When I read this I am being mindful of Zen devilry. Hope to learn more about you.

Also God is pre religion  hehe

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Is exactly what someone at stage Green would say. The question is have you integrated stage Blue in the first place? Or are you just bypassing it through non-duality?

I am the omniscient "stage" that sees all "stages" as perfection and seeks not to invalidate the perspective of a different "stage."

2 minutes ago, Valwyndir said:

I am the omniscient "stage" that sees all "stages" as perfection and seeks not to invalidate the perspective of a different "stage."

Well, if you say so.

Good application of self-love ??

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Zen devilry.

Also God is pre religion  hehe

It would be Zen Devilry to not allow the possibility that he is sincere.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

*sniff sniff*

U guys smell that? 

Smells like quarrel 

I think I am just wary of when someone is just getting into spirituality as to what their actually motivations are when they claim to be a teacher. My Zen Devil alarms are high. I see him more as sharing his own journey which is nice to see. The video seems sincere and sweet. I will remain open minded to 'Connor' xD I just had bad vibes from all the commotion earlier in the year.

@Inliytened1 Is not trusting someone who is clearly new to spirituality zen devilry? especially if they have a history of narcism? I can understand being open to them, and possibility though.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

There are no others. It is all your mirror. Your darn awareness. 

He will come back from this decision if he doesn't get stuck in this spiral of illusions. He clearly does not know what he is talking about concerning religion and specially Islam for that matter. One of the main causes mankind has been going down this spiral of illusions is religion. He has been brainwashed by Mohammed Hijab in 1 simple coversation of 1.5hours.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

21 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Inliytened1 Is not trusting someone who is clearly new to spirituality zen devilry? especially if they have a history of narcism? I can understand being open to them, and possibility though.

No.  I viewed a few of his videos describing awakening and they were are on par but we shall see.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.