WonderSeeker

Roasted beets - YUM

10 posts in this topic

Lately I've been playing around with different produce (fruits/veggies) that I don't normally buy. I came across beets and decided to give it a go. They're such an easy and healthy snack and are VERY nutritious. Here's a couple different ways to use:

Option (1) Roasted. Turn your oven to 400F (205C) and preheat. Cut stem off of beet, wrap in foil, and place in the oven for 55 minutes. Boom! Killer snack.

Option (2) "Purple potion" (blender required). This is a cold drink that incorporates (1). First, roast beet; let it cool off and chop after cooking. Next, place beet in blender cup with frozen blueberries and carrot juice. Blend & enjoy!

Beets are super good for the circulatory system, so make sure to give it a try and pay attention to how your body feels afterwards. Cheers.

Edited by WonderSeeker

Also, very important if you eat roasted beets, do not be alarmed if your pee turns pink. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

do not be alarmed if your pee turns pink. xD

Woah! Now I must try this! ?

@mandyjw @fridjonk That reason alone makes it worth it. The health benefits are just secondary ;) 

Edited by WonderSeeker
Spelling error

6 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Also, very important if you eat roasted beets, do not be alarmed if your pee turns pink. xD

Do not be alarmed if your toilet looks like you just had a period :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is beetlejuice

Im obsessed with this man. They should do a whole GTA about him. 

Feel free to do more research about this mastermind on their yt channel

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not be alarmed if your toilet looks like you just had a period :D

I literally just got off the toilet to post this... O.o 

10 hours ago, modmyth said:

How does it taste when you blend it with fruit? Normally I blend it with a soup with other vegetables, usually with carrots, onion, garlic, etc.

If you blend it with berries, then it will have a sweeter flavor. But the earthy taste of the beetroot is still there, forever. ;) 

@Opo :oWeird! I should probably have my iron levels tested at some point. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I wonder how many people have gone to the doctor panicking after shitting out beets thinking their insides are broken or that they have cancer xD

Yea jokes aside beets are awesome. They taste delicious in almost every form.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege