LastThursday

What's your biggest flaw?

49 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, traveler said:

Loosen up man, be vulnerable, go with the flow and stop analysing everything to see if it holds up to non dual dogma. 

No tightness here bro... all is well ❤ thank you for thinking of me!! I hope you're doing well also my friend

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I like to hear myself talk, and sometimes I post primerely to be in the spotlight, to listen to people react to me. I look for validation a lot. Not always tho, depends on my state of consciousness i guess...

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

No tightness here bro... all is well ❤ thank you for thinking of me!! I hope you're doing well also my friend

Good to hear ❤ I'm doing okay, thank you.

@traveler ? excellent ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

the biggest flaw of some is saying compliments and affectionate phrases that taste like punches in the nose ?

My biggest flaw is that I haven’t been crazy enough yet to literally law of attraction myself into the second coming of Christ. I’ve gotten pretty close though at times ?

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

I have a dream which I cannot fulfil and cannot abondon. A dream on different levels. On the meta level it´s of course awakening. But it can take all my life (it already does) without ever getting there. I don´t even know, how to approach it, effort seems to be not the right way.

The other level (the human one) should be the easier one. Theoretically. Practically it´s as impossible as the awakening. Not a field where you can succeed by gving enough effort and not a field where I am blessed with luck.

All my dreams, everything I imagined as a child, have been fulfilled exactly as I wanted it or even better. But here I am stuck.