Adamq8

Real death

26 posts in this topic

So ive noticed that alot of people have different views on Death and ofcourse it is like that because on any topic you can have an almost infinite amount of different perspectives on 1 topic.

But lets clear something up about it.

If we say that death is like deep sleep, death would then mean that "you" dont wake up ever again.

So it is total non existent only difference is that it is forever.

Some people believe in that, it is lights out.

1 shot of life and then bye bye.

And then there is the perspective after awakenings that " you" are awareness and awareness is aware always, so awareness would be aware of the death of the body and whats comes after is only limited to imagination and imagination is limitless. 

But if we say that yes awareness is infinite but it will still be like deep sleep forever then the question becomes, that is awareness really infinite?

Is awareness and conciousness not produced by the brain?

Cause deep sleep forever is not awareness.

You can say it is awareness when it transitions to waking state.

Is it not the truth that awareness is all states, and impermance means that every state and sensation and so forth will always change but the background is changeless? So creation happens via imagination/thoughts and so forth. 

Or lets suppose that death is deep sleep, but out of it, awareness spontaniously dreams a life and then gets lost in its own dream?

So awareness/GOD is totally unconcious and reality is a spontenious " happening" 

And if we say you are not the body you are that which is aware,  yeah then it are immortal and can freely imagine anything it wants after the identity of person and body and so forth is gone?

And if so that death is truly permanent why can "you" wake up to your immortal nature and that YOU have always been? Not this person or body but that which is aware of everything. 

So nothing is aware and it can not die?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

If we say that death is disappearance of you forever. Then it's a lie, in the same way as you are a unicorn.
If we say that sleep is disappearance of you for one night. Then it's a lie, in the same way as you are a unicorn.

Actual you never die&sleep. Hope this helps :D 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

when you die your i will disappear as if it never existed ... because it never existed. it is completely irrelevant, only consciousness is and is not "someone". dying is liberation and I hope to face it as something wonderful

In my opinion there is no, like, a formula of what happens after death. It can be different for each one. 

1 hour ago, allislove said:

If we say that death is disappearance of you forever. Then it's a lie, in the same way as you are a unicorn.
If we say that sleep is disappearance of you for one night. Then it's a lie, in the same way as you are a unicorn.

Actual you never die&sleep. Hope this helps :D 

It sure does and I agree on that, just different " states" displaying on this pure screen, and the screen is what we are

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 cool bro. 

Appearance of a movie is also the pure screen, there is only screen. ??

2 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Adamq8 cool bro. 

Appearances of a movie is also the pure screen, there is only screen. ??

Exactly there is no seperation, creator is creation we can say ?

This lsd has shown me multiple times but that I am actually outside of it all but I am it all too. 

If that makes sense

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8

If there is no separation, who shown you, what was shown? :D 

@allislove i showed myself ?? took a part of my self which altered myself haha strangeloop

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 hour ago, blackchair said:

it scares me (honestly) i dont want to think about it.

Then you are thinking about it in a screwed up way, in a way your inner self does not agree with, and that's why you feel off. 

Is the unborn and immortal part of " us" just another word for true non existence?

Non existence is just non existence, unborn,  unchanging, eternal?

So when body dies "you" go back,  but does that really feel like truth?

Just throwing it out there guys not saying this is right or wrong 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I think that when you die you will not go anywhere, neither existence nor non-existence, because you are me, and everything that exists, you are existence and non-existence and you are living an illusion, when that illusion ends you will continue living others, mine (if I live more than you), or anyone, that of the stones, because you are existence itself, in the eternal present, right now infinite. The point of this is that you, like Adam, are a fantasy, a house of cards built on ... nothing.

36 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think that when you die you will not go anywhere, neither existence nor non-existence, because you are me, and everything that exists, you are existence and non-existence and you are living an illusion, when that illusion ends you will continue living others, mine (if I live more than you), or anyone, that of the stones, because you are existence itself, in the eternal present, right now infinite. The point of this is that you, like Adam, are a fantasy, a house of cards built on ... nothing.

Thats exactly right, this illusory character will vanish and memorys but awareness is always aware no matter the content.

Like a dream, new universe or anything. 

Nothing is the case but can morph to anything 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

You are shining brightly for all to see. Nothing is hidden. 

thank you

The truth is, we don't really know what happens when a particular form dies. There are hints, such as near death experiences, astral projection, and paranormal communication, but we don't know. All we can really know is the direct realization of ourselves as ultimate Consciousness. How Consciousness bundles itself into infinite manifestations, telling its stories, is a mystery.

My sense is that there are other planes of relative reality, and that a particular form can transition between these planes, with different degrees of solidity, but still intact as a separate entity.

I'm currently reading Being Ram Dass, and he deeply believed in the soul journeying across lives, with the ultimate destination of reunion with the Source that manifested it. When my mind is silent, and I am centered in this moment, I recognize myself as the Atman, one of infinite expressions of the ultimate God. Whether I will continue as a soul beyond this form, into another form, until I am reabsorbed into unity, I cannot say, but it feels possible.

Ultimately, there is only One; however, I feel that relative reality remains worthy of honor, and is also divine.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Then you are thinking about it in a screwed up way, in a way your inner self does not agree with, and that's why you feel off. 

im only being human.