Fredodoow

straight white man hate

77 posts in this topic

Hey, everyone, so basically I'm strongly triggered by what I consider hate speech against men, white people or straights. Now what triggers me per se is not the attack, primerely, but the reaction to it from the the mainstream media and the establishment. Or to be more accurate, the lack of reaction. What gets to me even more is the classic "you're such a baby, stop feeling victimized, your victimisation is nothing compared to the one that - insert oppressed group - endures. This is a damn if you do, damn if you don't scenario. Defend yourself, your race, your gender and you're at best a cry baby (they love to use this to try and make you feel small, wich shows intent to hurt) and at worst, a "racist, nazis, alt right, mysoginist, whatever". Then your only option, if you dont want to fall into disgrace, being categorized, labelled and cancelled, you can only shake your head yes and accept every thing, every feminist idea, every anti-racist idea. Questioning it, or simply saying fuck you, wich is your right, will only get you the treatment I explained earlier. 

Now, I would like to submit an argument. If a white, straight, male feels attacked in a racist, sexist or heterophobic way, the response he get to that hurt is this 

"you shouldn't feel hurt, you don't deserve to feel hurt and to express hurt or anger, because those other groups have been traditionnally opressed in history.

My argument is this : isn''t that like saying "oh, you got punched in the face? Well we're denying you justice, compensation, acknowledgment, because those guys over there got punched a lot more time, or the guy who punched you got punched a lot more time in the past.

How does that change anything?? I would love to hear your thoughts on that.

I'm tired. If mysoginy, racism, homophobia are crimes (in the form of hate speech or such) Then Racism against whites (wich I endured in school), misandrism and heterophobia should to. I'll respect twitter the day I see a "fuck white men" tweet deleted and censored by twitter. Otherwise, we're living in a lie, a double standards, and generation of straight white men is going to be really pissed. That's ok tho, we'll just call them racists.

Maby this is a rant, and maby it will get deleted but, i don't know, i just really felt the need to get that of my chest for anyone who's listening. Feel free to disagree, just please don't just dismiss me by puting a label on me "oh yeah it's that jp fanboy who doesn't get laid" because you don't know me, i don't like jp, i get laid, and I love Rihanna.

@Husseinisdoingfine Could you extand on that? I mean, I actually honestly think you might be right, I'm just honestly curious what in my post gives of this impression.

8 minutes ago, Fredodoow said:

I love Rihanna

That's cool.

Does this actually affect you in real life?

Do you think that it might be a possibility that you are making this a bigger problem than it actually is? 

There are always gonna be people that will have stupid opinions, do you really want to live a life in which you crusade against all those?

@Fredodoow Well, what can I say. Only the guilty fear judgement, as they say. They're telling you to shut the fuck up about it because deep down, they know what they're guilty of.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Godhead I guess it just gets to me that they get a pass. I wish saying "kill all men" got the same treamtment as "kill all jews". But no, I don't intent to make this a part of my life. I'm already cutting back on my internet... Just need to vent and to hear reactions and advices.

28 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

@Fredodoow SURE. So these ideas you're shouting about how women are being treated too favorably and that there is a war on straight white men, I've heard this before...           From the internet!

It's MGTOW people and the men's rights people on the internet on YouTube and 4chan who are pushing this crap, and the fact that you're here spewing this crap only reveals to me where you're getting these toxic ideas about female privilege and how there's a war or white people.

I'm a super progressive guy. Progressive in my political beliefs, spirituality, and I love spiritual and leftist communities, and I meet these types of people at the coop grocery store near me and they're really cool guys. I have never come across the internet depiction of the obese raving blue hair SJW, never have I ever met these people. But only when I'm on the INTERNET, am I given the impression that these types of people are rampant.

You need to limit your internet time, and avoid anyone online pushing anything that remotely resembles MGTOW or Red pill, or whatever...

I don't identify with mgtow, who I find moronic, or the red pill. (Except for the cool part about going out and picking up women). But what gets to me is this : I wish saying "kill all men" on twitter got the same treamtment as "kill all jews". That's it. Fair treatment. Would that be nice?

I am planning a serious internet detox.

Edited by Fredodoow

2 minutes ago, Fredodoow said:

@Parththakkar12 You really think that's where it's coming from?

I think that's where their invalidation of your hurt by what they're doing is coming from. They'll hurt you, then they can't admit that they did, they feel guilty about it so they'll project that outwards.

Of course, on paper they'll poke holes in the narratives/agendas of MGTOW and RedPill and essentially be right about it. But that's not what this thread is about. This thread is about the hurtful manner in which they will go about getting their change and bulldozing everybody else.

The first step to solving this issue is to acknowledge that it exists. I validate the existence of this issue. Progressives may deny it all they want, I acknowledge it's existence.

Do keep in mind that some progressives are not remotely as compassionate as they'd like to assume. Pretty merciless when it comes to their adversaries relative to the change that they want. Slightly more conscious than church-pastors, but nowhere near having genuine compassion for their enemies. (And they absolutely have enemies. They are nowhere near actualizing their love and light ideals.)

It is important to note that their priorities are not to spread peace, love and light, it's not to be loving and compassionate towards everyone. It is to fight for and get the change that they want. There's good, bad and ugly sides to that struggle. There's collateral damage to that struggle. Unfortunately, the straight white guy is on the receiving end of that collateral damage right now. Not trivializing it, it's pretty serious.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Get the fuck offline dude.  For like a year.

This type of thinking you're elaborating on is basically the internet algorithms pushing this bullshit onto all of your feeds, causing you to engage even more and read even more = $$$ in the pockets from advertisements and screen time.  While this is happening in the background, you're just poisoning your mind slowly.  Even if you think "I don't agree with blah blah blah, I'm just saying that blah blah blah, I can think for myself!!" isn't entirely true--these ideas are still permeating in your mind by just reading them or commenting on them!  It's incredibly insidious. You say you dislike Jordan Peterson or whatever, but that's just your mind trying to justify and rationalize your whiny baby-like current form.

This is exactly where those Qanon, Proud Boys, Alt-right losers that ended up at the Capitol insurrection came from.  You're just self aware enough to realize like holy shit I am a triggered little bitch about this but I don't want to be this way!  This is a good sign.

Consider that a blessing because you could've been the idiot that got shot at the Capitol insurrection or worse.

Clean your internet life up and delete social media or do a giant purge of some sorts.  The typical excuse of "but I keep in contact with friends and family on there" isn't good enough.  I recommend getting away from these echo chambers and forgetting about all of these concepts like "redpill", "jordan peterson" "alt-right", etc.  You're in a bad spot but you're aware of it.  

Make the first steps happen!

@hoodrow trillson Ok now I have a very concret question for you : would you be saying the same thing about a paranoid ultra feminist who ranted about mysoginy being every where? 

Otherwise, I am strategically removing internet/tv/social media from my life, bit by bit, I doesn't do me any good.

Edited by Fredodoow

@Parththakkar12 I just hope it does'nt get too crazy. Sometimes I think to myself, was that what the climate felt like, back in 1935 when the german started getting pissed at the jews? Now I'm not saying it's the same thing, even remotely, but sometimes it gives off this kinda vibe. 

@Fredodoow How have you and only you been personally attacked about your race/gender in a way that oppressed you? Examples?

Try some introspection. What if, and this is a big IF - what if you're deceiving yourself by clinging to false thought patterns. Make no mistake, every human who had ever lived has done it, so please don't take it personally.

3 minutes ago, Fredodoow said:

@hoodrow trillson Ok now I have a very concret question for you : would you be saying the same thing about a paranoid ultra feminist who ranted about mysoginy being every where? 

Otherwise, I am strategically removing internet/tv/social media from my life, bit by bit, I doesn't do me any good.

Of course, absolutely.

I knew you would mention the Other Side and if the same would apply to them. I thought about including that in my original post but I wanted you to see my reply as starkly as possible, so it would resonate more with you than to get into another argument, if that makes any sense.

You don’t have to quit the internet entirely but be very aware that there is this little empty internet voodoo doll of you that exists, that only wants to see certain content you keep engaging with over and over again.

Break free man!  

@Fredodoow Don't get your hopes too high man. People are in denial mode about it right now. It's got to amplify for everyone to see it.

I'd suggest we brace ourselves for it.

Of course, it's not all bad. (Politically correct qualifier inserted ;) ) I mean it though, it really isn't all bad. It is a necessary step forward for the mainstream to really fully question the concept of marriage for example.

@hoodrow trillson well I'm reassured that you answered that. Otherwise, yeah, I'm aware of that mechanic, and I see it clearly robbing my of both my energy and peace of mine... I mean it's worst than junk food, so I'm doing something about it. It's true that there is a gap between the internet and real life. 

@Parththakkar12 Plus historically white men have been pretty good at war. I hope they remember that before fucking with us too hard. lmao (just joking of course)

@Fredodoow

I used to get triggered by this same ignorance, but then I realized that 99.99% of the ignorant no-name internet personalities have no political power and never will, because they are fucked in the head living in their small bubbles.

Only the mentally ill people think that *insert attribute here* makes someone less of a human, and they will never get to a position of power.

Your post screams ignorance of real issues. 

Usage of words and phrases like "ultra feminist" and "misogyny being everywhere" tells me that you have poor knowledge of social issues. 

Yet you try to come across as someone who has been victimized and you're doing because something is threatening your identity but you don't want to reflect on the problems presented by the people who you're complaining about because it's much easier to dismiss them to protect your false sense of identity, in doing so, you reinforce the ideas regarding your identity. 

In the process of trying to secure power, you've tried to create phantom enemies to take the focus away from the real enemies. 

Like @WonderSeeker pointed out, you are too vague and don't offer specific examples of what you think is exactly victimizing you. Because you've none. 

Maybe read more when someone you label as a feminist or SJW seems to be triggering you. 

Most progressives want a better change for everyone, but if this seems to be a threat to your identity, then it's your bias. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Your post screams ignorance of real issues. 

Usage of words and phrases like "ultra feminist" and "misogyny being everywhere" tells me that you have poor knowledge of social issues. 

Yet you try to come across as someone who has been victimized and you're doing because something is threatening your identity but you don't want to reflect on the problems presented by the people who you're complaining about because it's much easier to dismiss them to protect your false sense of identity, in doing so, you reinforce the ideas regarding your identity. 

In the process of trying to secure power, you've tried to create phantom enemies to take the focus away from the real enemies. 

Like @WonderSeeker pointed out, you are too vague and don't offer specific examples of what you think is exactly victimizing you. Because you've none. 

Maybe read more when someone you label as a feminist or SJW seems to be triggering you. 

Most progressives want a better change for everyone, but if this seems to be a threat to your identity, then it's your bias. 

I wasn't expecting any less of you, pretty india! ;)

Just now, Fredodoow said:

I wasn't expecting any less of you, pretty india! ;)

I wasn't expecting any less bias either. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.