Daniel2752

Which is the best diet to raise your consciousness?

10 posts in this topic

I've been doing strict clean keto for the last 10 months and ketones have been scientifically shown to increase the amount of mitochondria in the brain and the speed at which they create atp's which therefore increases your brain power. Though I've been going through an ego backlash for the past 2 weeks and went back to eating fast food and noticed an enormous decrease in my consciousness. Is keto really the best diet for raising your overall consciousness strictly from a dietary point of view? 

Edited by Daniel2752
more detail needed

Gather as many health tips as possible and then slowly try to apply them & observe.

The reason diet can increase/decrease consciousness is because it's connected to health. Not because of some special universal law or whatever.

Experiment with adaptogens, see if they work for you. Track your antioxidants, cardio etc. Basically experiment with everything that doesn't seem unsafe / completely retarded.

Experiment with everything and see what works for your body. If you have more energy and feel better then you are doing something right. 

You have to find out what works for your body. Not everybody is the same. For me: high volume in greens with good quality meats, and healthy source of fiber.

Edited by StarStruck

Breatharian. or Just coconut water. Check the YT channel (Tao Lore) for more info on this. He took ayahuasca and it didn't affect him. Check his video "My DMT trip".

Also, It's a waste of time. Go invest your time in effective things that will allow you to experience more and more from this lifetime. Life is all about having various experiences and fun. At least for me :P

Look into intermittent fasting/OMAD/2MAD for getting into ketosis, might be simpler and easier for you in the long run. It also gives more freedom of food during eating time.

You gotta come up with a change in diet that is sustainable for the rest of your life. No point in sticking to a healthy super strict diet for 2 weeks and then stopping. Although I'm surprised you managed for 10 months, shows you're committed.

9 hours ago, Daniel2752 said:

Is keto really the best diet for raising your overall consciousness strictly from a dietary point of view? 

Yeah pretty much, even better with fasting

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Generally you want to eat food that requires little processing and that does need more energy to digest than it gives you (such as steaks). I'd say getting as close to plant-based diet as possible and then not eating more than 3 times a day to preserve energy. 

But definitely observe what works for you, diet is always individual

9 hours ago, Daniel2752 said:

clean keto for the last 10 months and ketones have been scientifically shown to increase the amount of mitochondria in the brain and the speed at which they create atp's which therefore increases your brain power.

would be interested to see any of those studies, from what I gathered so far, doing keto over 12 months can actually be quite detrimental as it raises inflammatory markers all over the body

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Generally you want to eat food that requires little processing and that does need more energy to digest than it gives you (such as steaks). I'd say getting as close to plant-based diet as possible and then not eating more than 3 times a day to preserve energy. 

But definitely observe what works for you, diet is always individual

would be interested to see any of those studies, from what I gathered so far, doing keto over 12 months can actually be quite detrimental as it raises inflammatory markers all over the body

He cited some scientific studies in his video. And a clean high omega-3 keto diet will definitely be improving your inflammatory markers, I feel great on keto. But I'm gonna have to start experimenting with other diets just to see even though keto is great.

@Daniel2752  Such an awesome question. I will make a whole video about that.

First thoughts would be to obv. eat as clean as possible with as little as stimulants.

If you really wanna cleanse, (besides from cleasning a.k.a detox) maybe something like:

- potatoes
- carrots
- High quality meat
- High quality water
- Onions
- Salt

Thats it. Monk food.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?