Igor82

How to Live Forever

61 posts in this topic

In combination with our spiritual survival, what needs to be done is to fill our body with the life force required to adapt to a lifestyle where we live forever, where the lifestyle is of a highly spiritual purpose with completely loving intent.

And so, what is required is a mission that demands the body to live forever in order for the mission to be achieved, where the mission is closely tied to the spiritual survival of humanity. In this way, with the input of imagination to the mind, the body will adapt to the requirements of the imagination put upon it, and so the body "unlocks" it's innate healing capacities such as instant remission, lengthening of the telomeres, and actively seeking to create a lifestyle of longevity, peace, and cleanliness, with love totally abundant.

In essence, love keeps the body alive, because love as a guiding force for our imagination steers us towards a long life with the heart-based mission of raising the consciousness of humanity.

Our bodies can live forever! And yet so many of us live in fear.

What you say is true. But at the same time remember that your body actually is consciousness. Therefore even if you experience the conventional idea of "physical death", that which "dies" will be imaginary. You the oozer of "physicality" are eternal in either case. 

@Vibroverse Haha, yeah...

I think that a strong heart-based mission is closely linked to enlightenment as one loves the dream fearlessly when one sees the dream as a dream. Which melts away the boundaries of what the dream can imagine into reality.

So, a heart-based mission melts away fearful boundaries, having human consciousness adapt more into love, seeing more love, unifying dualities.

I think the path of life purpose is a legitimate way towards enlightenment. I used to think that "life purpose strengthens the ego making it bigger", but what I didn't see there was how fearless love equals union, and how loving imagination (life purpose vision) opens up a portal of adapting the human lifestyle into fearless love. 

If the mission is big enough, it requires one to see love in everything.

Who we really are loves everything, but our physicalized form can have a hard time doing that because of its habits. So it can be better to start with loving things that are easy for us to love and in that way we can and do build a more universal love, like a momentum of loving in a sense. 

Edited by Vibroverse

@Igor82 To me it sounds like a denial of decay and death

No matter what you do, your body will decay and you will die

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

but our physicalized form can have a hard time doing that because of its habits.

I think that positive imagination is a very effective way to change habits. And building small habits of love are the baby steps required for positive imagination to fuel itself :D

Like dude, is it really possible to us to merge with god through a path of positive imagination? I think so! Indirectly through habits so to speak

@Enlightenment Yep. Denying decay and death. Yet if it's entirely physically possible for our bodies to live forever, with stem-cell and telomere technology, with keeping the body clean and vigorous, why not be open-minded and try to build on top of this possibility? Somehow, I mean come on, wouldn't it be nice to live forever?

I have heard from a guy whom I talked to while I was tripping on LSD, that we can literally command our bodies through positive imagination (with love & faith) to perform certain functions for us. Why can't the body then just lengthen the telomeres, I mean, it must be possible?

It absolutely is possible. Anything you can imagine is possible. And yes God is positive imagination itself. 

But don't go jump off buildings trying to fly, unless you're absolutely certain that you can. (Both literally and metaphorically :D)

5211feafa29d5.jpeg

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Death is certain. 

Don't think of the inevitable and don't try to change it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

13 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

It absolutely is possible. Anything you can imagine is possible. And yes God is positive imagination itself. 

Perfect.

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Death is certain. 

Don't think of the inevitable and don't try to change it. 

Imperfect.

You think that death is inevitable and certain, Yet you say "Don't think of the inevitable".

What if you'd think that living forever is a guarantee?

@Igor82 you are suffering serious delusions..

Sorry can't help it. 

@Preety_India You'd have to elaborate on that. My certainty of this possibility comes from the book Psycho-Cybernetics, and the scientific concepts of stem-cells and Telomeres, and also some more concepts, Also from the vast experience I have from self-experimenting with health to actually find very efficient and optimal ways to feel healthy. I regard my "delusions" as grounded in direct experience. 

Edited by Igor82
added another scentence

@Igor82  just remember all of this is pseudo science. 

It would be too late before you wake up. 

Time flies by. Remember my words. Value time over everything because not only is death certain and tomorrow uncertain, life is short as well. 

So save yourself time. Focus on building life and live a good life till the end. 

Remove the pseudo science garbage from your life. 

The only thing that is eternal is the Spirit. 

Body is meant to decay and die 

@Preety_India I value my time.

Time spent is closely intertwined to life purpose, which is closely intertwined to body adaptations (mainly through imagination) which is closely intertwined with love for humanity and perhaps the greater good of the universe.

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Body is meant to decay and die 

Yeah, if you believe so, you imagine it, and so your body adapts to it. But what if believing in the decay and death of your body is inappropriate to the most loving evolution of humanity? I mean, one of the reasons to live forever could be to really, like really master creative skills - which can radically boost our evolution?

Just now, Igor82 said:

@Preety_India I value my time.

Time spent is closely intertwined to life purpose, which is closely intertwined to body adaptations (mainly through imagination) which is closely intertwined with love for humanity and perhaps the greater good of the universe.

Yeah, if you believe so, you imagine it, and so your body adapts to it. But what if believing in the decay and death of your body is inappropriate to the most loving evolution of humanity? I mean, one of the reasons to live forever could be to really, like really master creative skills - which can radically boost our evolution?

Hogwash.