StarStruck

Manipulation by women

8 posts in this topic

Such a nice sketch about the manipulative behavior of some women. Scary part is that they don't show their real face until it is too late.

For men, the most important choice is to make the right pick for a partner to settle with. One can say, just divorce her if she is manipulative. Yea, that is possible, but she will take half of your net worth and set your children against you.

Sometimes I feel so naive about these topics but there is no way. If you want to play, you have to play by the rules of the game, and manipulation is a big part of that.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

This is not at all an accurate representation of most women or how dating is done. 

This sounds more like something that would belong at The Red Pill.

Why are you so afraid of women?

Then don't date women. 

As though men aren't manipulative. 

All my relationships, I had men  manipulate me to fall in love with them and use and throw as needed. 

Manipulation is on both sides whether it's male or female. 

Don't make it sound like men are all angels and saints and women are manipulative. 

Reality is far from all the women hating "women are evil" nonsense fed by Red Pill Garbage. 

If women were so manipulative then we wouldn't have an 8 billion population. 

It takes a shit ton to birth and raise a child. 

Very easy to blame a woman. Very hard to understand her. 

All these "women are manipulative" tropes are archaic. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 minutes ago, UNZARI said:

@Preety_India @aurum whyyyy do people keep posting stuff like this lol

Because they resent women since they don't get them or they get dumped by women and they need to find a way to shift blame and feel better about themselves, it's an ego trip, by shifting blame, they have removed the responsibility of changing their behavior, they can simply blame and then justify being who they are and not have to deal with their own behaviors. It's an ego deflection move. 

In their minds, it will never be their fault, always someone else's fault that they don't have a woman. 

It also justifies the deprived feeling of not having a woman. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Then don't date women. 

As though men aren't manipulative. 

All my relationships, I had men  manipulate me to fall in love with them and use and throw as needed. 

Manipulation is on both sides whether it's male or female. 

Don't make it sound like men are all angels and saints and women are manipulative. 

Reality is far from all the women hating "women are evil" nonsense fed by Red Pill Garbage. 

If women were so manipulative then we wouldn't have an 8 billion population. 

It takes a shit ton to birth and raise a child. 

Very easy to blame a woman. Very hard to understand her. 

All these "women are manipulative" tropes are archaic. 

@Preety_India

The bias in this is remarkable.

OP didn't mention anything about men. Besides this he said some woman, not all woman. Why is this not to be addressed aswell? Some woman are manipulative assholes, some men are manipulative assholes. Both things should be able to be discussed and investigated further.

You belive all men are manipulative assholes and then project that he said that all woman are manipulative assholes. All this is completly understandable cause you've had terrible bad experiences in the past with different men, but don't fall into to the woman red pill ideology.

It's very easy to blame a man. Very hard to understand a man. 

All this " Men are manipulative " tropes are  archaic.

More nuance is needed. Some people from all genders and sexes are manipulative and toxic. Case ended. 

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Because they resent women since they don't get them or they get dumped by women and they need to find a way to shift blame and feel better about themselves, it's an ego trip, by shifting blame, they have removed the responsibility of changing their behavior, they can simply blame and then justify being who they are and not have to deal with their own behaviors. It's an ego deflection move. 

In their minds, it will never be their fault, always someone else's fault that they don't have a woman. 

It also justifies the deprived feeling of not having a woman. 

Lolz. What do you think you're doing when you blame men? 

You also shift blame and egotrip away to the land where everything is men's fault. Sure some men are manipulative asshole fuckfaces but that doesn't mean all men are.

In your mind everything will always be men's fault

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

The only way to avoid discussions like these going into the gutter is to use gender-neutral terminology wherever humanly possible. 

Gay people have relationship problems too. I guess it will be hard to make generalisations about people of their own gender.

26 minutes ago, SamC said:

More nuance is needed. Some people from all genders and sexes are manipulative and toxic. Case ended. 

Is there any person who has not been a bit manipulative at some stage? And yet, we should call out people who have a dangerous lack of empathy and will leave their victim in ruins.

@StarStruck Dude, wtf is this thread?

Check your biases.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.