Heaven

My mind seeks pleasure and avoids pain.

9 posts in this topic

I became conscious how lazy I am.
I was in my comfort zone for a while and that created my body resistance for the hard work in life.

My question is should I force myself to do hard stuff or should I go with a more loving approach(Which didn't really work/I didn't do it correctly)

What are your thoughts about David Goggins? He inspires me but also he doesn't look too happy..

1 hour ago, dflores321 said:

I see a lot of successful people arent really happy honestly. If you're gonna look up to any role models I'd suggest stage yellow and up, these are whole human beings who have more than money.

Edit: other teachers have great value of course, but I wouldnt follow their footsteps as much, I'd just take little pieces from them. 

I'd suggest working on letting go of the need to work hard, this is causing you to judge yourself, I think youd have way more energy if you stopped trying to fix it, and counter intuitively youd have fixed it. 

Thanks for the answer!
If I look at the big picture I definitely agree with u. Do you have any suggestions of business men/women that are stage yellow and up?

Go to your highest vision of the greatest version of yourself who you can possibly imagine.

What is their answer to your question?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

2 hours ago, Heaven said:

I became conscious how lazy I am.

These judging thoughts are energy zappers because it is the creation of discord with truth, with you. When you experience a self referential thought, you’re the awareness of it, not what it’s about. This is why “how lazy I am” doesn’t resonate. You are ‘not that’. Keep believing thoughts like that, and you keep recreating the discord, and are not creating what you want to be creating. Feeling matters, not concepts about yourself. It’s as if you’re vacuuming a floor, not noticing the vacuum is not plagued in. You can do that, but no much gets done. 

I was in my comfort zone for a while and that created my body resistance for the hard work in life.

Notice the slippery slope self referential thinking. It’s led into a thought story about yourself as a physical object in time. This is the creating of even more discord because who you really are is fully knowing there are no physical objects or time. You are the entirety, the whole, of experience. The apparent physicality is apparent. 

My question is should I force myself to do hard stuff or should I go with a more loving approach(Which didn't really work/I didn't do it correctly)

Then notice that self referential thinking led to the question about you...”forcing”...a....”myself”. You are yourself. There is not a separate self, which you, could force. 

Meditation , the non-self-referential-thinking. 

If you feel you’d like to change this, rather than thinking about a “yourself”...make a dreamboard and discover thoughts are for creating. This mugglry is not becoming of you Harry. :)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Heaven Check out Naval Ravikant he has a podcast on youtube about how to build wealth and an enjoyable life with a holistic perspective 

Edited by BartekD

You actually spend more energy being lazy and be trap in the mind and guiltyness than actually doing your tasks

think about it

Edited by RedLine

2 hours ago, Heaven said:

Do you have any suggestions of business men/women that are stage yellow and up?

Why business per se?

I think most of the minds are doing this :D

Edited by Cireeric