LostSoul

Does conciousness need a human to awake to itself? To be concious of being concious?

14 posts in this topic

Hmm. Have you heard of Koko the Gorilla?

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

No. 

I think yes, otherwise why I lost this realization if I had it from the beginning.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

20 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

I think yes, otherwise why I lost this realization if I had it from the beginning.

Awareness is aware of the thoughts “I think yes”, “I lost this”, “I had it”. 

The thoughts appear & disappear, just like clouds. 

Awareness never appears and never disappears, just like the sky. 

Truly, awareness is aware, of awareness. 

Clouds & thoughts are made of awareness. 

Are awareness.

There is no such thing, as awareness. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Awareness is aware of the thoughts “I think yes”, “I lost this”, “I had it”. 

It already is Actual Infinity. (without or with thoughts) 

5 minutes ago, Malekakisioannis said:

@LostSoul Conciousness needs YOU to awake to itself. Thats the one and only truth.

Sounds like an Uncle Sam poster.

Consciousness is already there infinite. The Physical is merely walking alongside occasionally. 

Everything doesn't NEED anything because it's already everything.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I think I understand your point guys, but I mean, for example, awareness requires to imagine a human to drive a car. Requires a chetaah to hunt an impala. It requires a develop form of life to be concious of being concius? In other words, is it a privilage to be a human being inside infinite God mind? Im very confused haha

@LostSoul

The ‘substance’, actuality, or reality of the human and car is awareness. “Human” and “car” are thoughts. Awareness forgets itself being the very experience of human and car. In forgetting itself, awareness believes there are ‘thoughts’. A human is not a separate thing which has awareness. Awareness appears as thought, perception and feeling...and derives ‘human’, and ‘car’. Awareness can ‘go home’, or be knowing of it’s true nature and infinitude, by deconstructing what is actual in regard to experience (aka ‘shining the light of awareness’). Also, this is the (relatively speaking) “value” of meditation. Letting all thoughts go... home, or, the true nature, ‘rises’ of it’s own accord, or, that it is. Life in the knowing one can ‘be home’ anytime gets exciting. The more thrilling and wild the ride the better, since nothing (awareness) can not actually be lost (because there is no one which ‘has’ it). Driving is really un-inspected deriving. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

23 hours ago, Northern soul said:

Consciousness is already there infinite. The Physical is merely walking alongside occasionally. 

There is no physical. Bend their minds, always fun. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity