seeking_brilliance

Instant astral projection through narrative writing bilocation

45 posts in this topic

@Myioko @Hulia

I've been visiting my mind palace just as a lucid daydream and not actively writing.  Here's what I'm noting :

1: it's easier to relax into it. This has its advantages.  Mostly when I visit the tree loft (without writing) I'll be in my meditation pod and so of course writing wouldn't be helpful. I'll just lay there with Sam and either think and ask him questions or zone out. 

2. So I'd say that incorporating writing into the lucid daydream is more for when you want to go on an active lucid adventure and wish to have the power of authorship over the dream. I know that it's a radical idea to have authorship over a dream but you just have to experiment and experience what I'm trying to convey. It opens a few abilities that you can't get by taking the passive role of the dreamer--and still I stand by that it increases the visualization and intent/will. Great for spellcasting. (you should only cast spells on your main character btw, or ask permission of others) 

3. I find myself not writing down these visits to mind palace that I'm not actively writing.  To me it's better to switch back and forth, so that there's some sort of record of it. There's a power in reading it back, it strengthens the connection to Astral. Similar reason to writing down dreams, except here we have the luxury of higher recall. (or the ability to consciously author a dream.) 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

My Imagination is a Monastery and I am its Monk- John Keats

The heart is an artist, and you are its masterpiece. -  NOT Sleeping at Last

i once did a regression hypnosis on youtube, the steps goes as follow:
make the listener relaxed, using an "anchor" like a sound, a sensation or a smell...
"think about something that makes you comfortable"
kinda you have to feel at home, in a secure environment.
i picked lavender, cuz it's abundant where i come from.
then the host ask you to visualize you're in a "secret" place like a garden or a chapel.
here, you have to use a "symbol" to unlock your mind and explore a bit...
pick the one you prefer: opening a door, tunnel, going up spiral staircase, going down spiral staircase, going underwater...
going down spiral staircase: 1 floor = 1 year (if you go past your birth, you can see your past lives).
just let your mind decide and "pick" something interesting to show you.
the higher-self, and external forces knows exactly what you need to see.
after you open the door (or whatever...) you will see random pictures in your head, for me it was like slide-projector.
i decided to pick one of the pictures and pay more attention to it.
at this point, it was like i was here - most senses were engaged, with realism and details, not just physical senses but how i felt in this life.

it was eyes opening to realize that we all can do things like "visit" other places.

p1150091-e1528880869502.jpg78354_1000x1000.jpg

@Soulbass EXACTLY!!  This inherits all the benefits of any visualization practice, and enhances it by giving yourself authorship over the dream. Or at the very least, like @Myiokoand @Huliadid, at least write it down after the trip. Trust me, a couple years from now you could read through it again and still be getting insights from what you write. 

Try creating a mind palace for you to go and visit, a place you can relax and let creative energies flow. Could even study for school in there, like send yourself to a good study spot in your mind palace, like in front of a cozy fire surrounded by books. As you study in the physical body, make notes in your mind  palace's books and put them on a shelf where you can find them later. 

Really, the possibilities are endless. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

@seeking_brilliance I tried your video with lucid flying. It didn´t work good. Because I had to stay too long at the window. It was difficult. I sprang at least 10 times out of the window and made a couple of rounds, till the voice officially allowed me to spring out. Just to let me fall. But it´s difficult to fall if you can fly. So I stopped the video and tryed to visualise something myself. It was similiar as last time. I has become a bird, flied to the sea, fell into water and turned into delphin, jumped a little over the waves, turned into fish. Having dabbled enough in the water, I found myself near the White House. And shortly afterwards inside, I saw suddenly my hands lying on the desk. "I am a Trump", - I comprehended. 

And you know what? He really thinks, that somebody has stolen his victory. Somebody who doesn´t want him to win. At any price. Not him.  Poor guy. So annoyed and bitter. I thought to myself (yes, I was still in Trump but this time I thought as me and not as him): "Hopefully I´m not so ridiculously deranged like this poor guy" (I have some annoying struggling at my work currenty).

The thing is, I cannot be myself during visualisation. If I imagine that me is just me, I am not inside of me, but somewhere above. And I don´t really see me of course but some shapeless shadow, which I know should be me according to scenario. It feels artificial. 

57 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I tried your video with lucid flying. It didn´t work good. Because I had to stay too long at the window. It was difficult. I sprang at least 10 times out of the window and made a couple of rounds, till the voice officially allowed me to spring out. Just to let me fall. But it´s difficult to fall if you can fly.

😂😂 Haha so funny. Yeah please try that one again, but forward it to the part where you fall and are just laying there in the grass. It gets so much better after that.  You will meet a guide and then a very satisfying fly after that.  If I had the ability, I'd redo the beginning, it's definitely the worst part.  But I had to delete most of these projects from my computer directly after posting them, due to storage space 😆

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

And shortly afterwards inside, I saw suddenly my hands lying on the desk. "I am a Trump", - I comprehended. 

That is so cool!! Actually I became trump in my one and only psychedelic trip, back in 2016. Then we were both this lonely, bratty child playing video games in some kind of prison. Don't ask 😂

I really think your constant transfigurations are fascinating. I bet you would be a talented natural at channelling.