seeking_brilliance

Instant astral projection through narrative writing bilocation

40 posts in this topic

:-)

@seeking_brilliance I'd be eager to hear whether coming up with your best ideas is an active process for you; much more about talking it out, drawing out mind maps... Or whether you're like me and they miraculously arise from within. It feels like having a sudden epiphany... And I find it closely related to giving myself to the Universe. Ime, the best ideas appear in surrender. Visualization gets so much more vivid in surrender. Surrender is trust, surrender is king.

The streets were white the other day, and I surrendered myself to the walk, the snowfall. Pure magic I tell ya. A miraculous vision whispered to me from within, and it slashed my throat, and it pierced my heart, and I have no option but to humbly take credit for it in JBE2.

Edited by SirVladimir

6 hours ago, Myioko said:

What you said about keeping a mind palace, that sounds very interesting, I've never tried creating one but I do want to re visit some of my more common dream locations. (and your treehouse mind palace place, sounds very cool btw (: ) I think that visualizing it while awake would increase the chances of visiting it during sleep, so this is definitely something worthwhile to tap into I think.  Last night one tiny aspect of the daydream visualization I wrote down earlier came up into my dream, the little white butterfly, the butterfly was a faerie I was trying to save in my dream. 

I visited there last night. Felt like returning home. I hung out for a while in my hanging meditation pod (hammock). Putting down the pen, I closed my eyes and joined bodies with the dream body, and I was there in the hammock with my library on the left and large windows and balcony on my right. It was cool. 

I'm very happy you had the white butterfly appear in a vivid dream. I call that dream incubation, and is the primary function of the videos I made. (the secondary function of them is that they are fully immersive Astral vacations) 

6 hours ago, Myioko said:

I can totally imagine with my eyes open at the same time...and I think it's because I don't need to cram in every little visual detail while reading, I think. Sure the visualization will be a lot more vivid and less abstract than reading a story, but with reading the experience feels very grounded, and it can feel real even though it doesn't look real. 

Try a video or vladimírs book! In my videos, as long as you can understand and accept the computer voice I had to use, everything is there for you to relax and journey to another world.  We actually go to the balcony of my tree house at the end of "lucid flying" 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

6 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

I'd be eager to hear whether coming up with your best ideas is an active process for you; much more about talking it out, drawing out mind maps... Or whether you're like me and they miraculously arise from within. It feels like having a sudden epiphany... And I find it closely related to giving myself to the Universe. Ime, the best ideas appear in surrender. Visualization gets so much more vivid in surrender. Surrender is trust, surrender is king.

So for me I guess it's both. I'm definitely a mental masturbater. I'll admit that, but I also feel like I live a full and enriched life so I don't demonise it. I do like to talk things out, but in doing so, it's like a spring of insights bubbles up within. The talking and obsessive words kind of coax that spring out of the depths.   I keep telling myself that one day I'll buckle down and sit in stillness and then I'll see which quality of insights arise then. 

I do agree about surrender. For example,  the lucid daydreams I'm presenting get so much more fun and interesting when I surrender to the story and let it flow through. I guess I also trained myself to switch between active writing and surrender writing, on demand. I don't know if i( as Justin) will ever be the type that surrenders to silence, it remains to be dreamed ?.   Although last night I did go to my mind palace, hopped up into my meditation hammock, and attempted to meditate there, it was nice.  I think I may pursue that angle for a while. 

9 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

In my videos, as long as you can understand and accept the computer voice I had to use, everything is there for you to relax and journey to another world.  

Why don´t you record with your voice? It would be nice to fall asleep with seeking_brilliance´s voce :)

15 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Why don´t you record with your voice? It would be nice to fall asleep with seeking_brilliance´s voce :)

One good thing about the synthetic voice is that it keeps you hanging on the words because you have to actively listen to her to catch everything. But I promise I sought out the best free, most natural sounding synthetic voice and spent long hours manipulating it into a pleasantly customised voice.  Plus, I prefer female voices for this kind of thing, and I'm male. Also I don't like my voice, it's not soothing and I have a strong southern USA accent. 

14 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@seeking_brilliance is too expensive @Hulia

:P

You know it! I weren't about to do it for free!! ?

23 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

and I have a strong southern USA accent. 

I promise, I won´t think you are a redneck! :) 

25 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

You know it! I weren't about to do it for free!! ?

I´ll send you my guide- a tulpa! :) 

13 hours ago, Hulia said:

I´ll send you my guide- a tulpa! :) 

oh really? cool! I'll collect them like snowglobes.  you sure you are finished with it?

@Myioko @Hulia @abrakamowse Ok here's what I feel is a well rounded example of what we can do with this and were we can take it.

TDLR: In this session, I start with the grounding technique and then go and visit my mind palace. While in the mind palace I practice psychic reading and channel a message for Actualized.org... which, ta-da, happens to ALSO apply to myself. How convenient.¬¬  @SirVladimir stirred up an inquiry for myself that I've been chewing on, so I ask Sam about it.  The writing styles varies from guided visualization to journaling to just whatever,  and some literature dialogue thrown in for good measure.  I also interact more with the physical body, showcasing what I mean by bilocation.  

Reclining in bed, I lift up and through the ceiling, and am now over the cul-de-sac. I can see the houses and 90 acre park beyond. I fly towards it and keep flying until I see Lake Alfred. There it is, so I decide to dive bomb straight down towards it, faster and faster like a bullet-- and it draws ever closer. Splash, I break the surface and head straight down through the murky waters, down, down, until I'm in Earth, and I shoot further all the way to the center of Earth's crust. I arrive in my grounding house. (looks like a generic hobbit hole, pale yellow walls) I forgot my silver cord, so I send an astral hand up to get it. Here in the bed I see the hand, like "Thing" from Adam's family. It extracts the cord from my navel and disappears with it. The cord hangs over me and straight down through the floor.

Now back in my grounding house, I walk down the corridor to the scarlet door on the end, with the words 'grounding room' on the door. Inside is a cavernous room with ambient lighting around the stalagmites. In the center of the room is the OM tuning fork, which I know to be rooted in the center of the Earth. I wrap my cord around the two prongs and tie it off.

For the remainder of this dream, it will absorb negative energies and patterns, and send them down into the Mother Earth for purification. I can feel it pulling stuck energy from my body.  I am fully grounded into heart center.

So now I  crouch down and then shoot off, straight up through the domed ceiling and the tunnel which leads straight back up to Sky. Before  I know it, I'm already above the houses. I want to visit the tree loft. I have been thinking about replanting the giant tree into the 90 acre park, but haven't picked a location yet. So instead, I create a portal in the sky and fly through it. It's pitch black on the other side, and after flying through for a little while, it was like flying through nothing. If I was flying at all. For all I knew I could be frozen there in superman position.

So I yelled out-- SEND ME TO THE TREE LOFT!  And suddenly a skyline appears. I fly towards it and now I can see the giant tree growing nearer and nearer. Its like a big oak or something. There's a crystal pendant  hanging around my neck that I bought years ago, and I put it back on today. I decided I wanted to store Sam and the tree loft in it, so I'll do a ritual soon to complete that. I mean, of course it doesn’t really mean anything but the ritual will put a spell on my mind that whenever I touch the crystal, I'll instantly be more connected to Sam and the mind palace. Whatever works right? ;)

I land upon the balcony facing the huge windows. There's a wooden thud as I land and I can feel the pressure on my soles. I walk to the door on the left and enter.

The loft is before me. It's carved out of the top of the giant trunk. On the other side, the entire back wall is the library, and I walk across the loft to the rows of bookshelves on the other side. The hanging mediation pod is in the center of the room, and it swings when I bump my elbow against it. There is a large fireplace in on the back wall, surrounded by rows of bookshelves, with a gentle fire.
     "I choose the book titled "MESSAGES FOR ACTUALIZED.ORG MEMBERS""  I'll go to the pod and practice. I walk to it and climb in. It glows with a soft blue ambient light, popping up somewhere from under the cushion. The book pages glow so I can easily read. I flip to the first page. Printed as the title, is says again "Messages for Actualized.org"

Here is what I read: (went into my version of automatic writing, or in other words I listen for a string of words, not knowing what the next word will be and just write them as the come. This is how I do much of channeling)

It will take two years to formulate a gestation of periods. In other words, Listen! Stop arguing and listen!

(Me) we don't listen enough.

The book: it's not a doing, it’s a love letting. Receiving.

I'm laying in bed here thinking this sounds like Sam. While I was, I saw him pop up out of the book in my hands in the pod. Going back to the pod, I rub my dream hands together. I take the book. Sam is inside the book, like an illustration.

(Me) Sam, why do you think we don't listen enough? (I ask this twice more, and get an answer I didn’t like, and it didn't feel like Sam was connecting. ) I ask if he wants out of the book. "Ok yes of course Sam can come out and into the pod with me. Hey sam."

"Hey, thanks. Finally, yeesh."

"Sorry I was just trying something creative. I should have asked. Ok now, Sam, why don't I listen?"

"You just need to find the arrow." (this is what I kept hearing when I didn't like the answer, because its something that commonly comes up when I surrender to receiving the words.)

"Ok, what does that mean, you keep saying it."

"It means don't wait for the answer, seek it. How hard is it to teach yourself to listen? Yeesh."

"Sam, I notice you are being silly. Yeah yeah. So how about this? I'll turn out the light and we'll sit in the pod together, and I'll listen. I'll listen for whatever. For you. For me. For the wind, whatever."

(so I do this)

(insight ahead!) 

.....Ok, laying there, many times I realized I wasn't listening. I was on one train of though after another, and I had to keep reminding myself to be in the pod with Sam and just listen. Then I realized… listening isn't something I do… listening is all I'm doing. I'm only ever listening. Its just what I'm listening to is the problem. If I listen to thoughts, then I'm on another train. If I listen to silence, (or perhaps music) then the train passes by. (or there's not even a train)

Ok, going back in…

(...) 

....Well I still wasn't great at listening to silence but I did hear the following phrases, as if coming from someone else--

"we stole bicycles"

"Chris is a dog"

Also, Sam and I laid side by side in the Huckleberry position, touching elbows to feed each other energy. He said something--oh-- I asked what is surrender, and he said its when you dance in the moment. Then when I repeated that to myself to remember, he interjected at the end with "and sing". And I guess its true… that is more my flavor of surrender. Not that I'd dance in public of course! (i did  last year at a party and it was very liberating) 

Ok, I’m ready to end the dream, and ask Sam to come up and hang out with me for a while.  He says he'll be around and fades away. I climb out of the pod, and look around the loft once more. Then I make a portal and zip through it. I am now back in one body, and when I'm finished writing this I'll rub my hands together to ground myself in this place.  Goodnight.

@seeking_brilliance I tried your fairy kingdom with the mushrooms houses. I liked the story! It´s very easy to imagine everything (especially a small house with a round table in the living room and the flowers on it - I know the scenery!). The flow is perfect. But!

I have my problems with the king! The first thing I imagined was a white horse with the wings. But then it didn´t match to what the voice told me about the king. I tried my best to imagine a human being as a king and the only one I could imagine is this moron. So clearly as if I´ve painted him myself.

My collective ukrainian subconsciousness refuses to provide me with a positive image of a king. The kings have never been our heros, rather our enemies. I don´t want to ask him for anything. I don´t even want to go into his palast. Everything resists in me. 

ivan.jpg

@Hulia thanks, I'm glad you liked it! The white horse with wings (pegasus) is what's flying animated across the constellations on his robes. To me the king looks alot like the old forest versions of Santa Claus. 

He's a very friendly king, I promise. Just wants what's best for you ? and of course he's not a human king, he's a fairy king. They're alot nicer. 

220px-Ded_Moroz_72.jpg

5 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

To me the king looks alot like the old forest versions of Santa Claus. 

He's a very friendly king, I promise. Just wants what's best for you ? and of course he's not a human king, he's a fairy king. They're alot nicer. 

220px-Ded_Moroz_72.jpg

Then he shouldn´t be in a palace but in a forest. Forest is ok. A forest covered with snow is more than ok. It´s extraordinary beautiful.

1 minute ago, Hulia said:

Then he shouldn´t be in a palace but in a forest. Forest is ok. A forest covered with snow is more than ok. It´s extraordinary beautiful.

Well then write down a new ending, the one you wish to experience :)

On 13/01/2021 at 3:58 AM, SirVladimir said:

Ime, the best ideas appear in surrender. Visualization gets so much more vivid in surrender. Surrender is trust, surrender is king.

The streets were white the other day, and I surrendered myself to the walk, the snowfall. Pure magic I tell ya. A miraculous vision whispered to me from within, and it slashed my throat, and it pierced my heart, and I have no option but to humbly take credit for it in JBE2.

@SirVladimir

Something manifested on Facebook today that (imo) perfectly sums up what you said. (even though it doesn't use the word surrender)  My comments to add is that I am not peaceful, I am peace. I do not surrender, I am surrender. That's really all I can do, but the obstacles come from what I'm surrendering to. Many many times I'm surrendering to thought. To the speeding trains demanding attention. And then, sometimes.... 

From a Bowl of Saki, January 12, by Hazrat Inayat Khan 

"... It is useless to discuss the peace of the world. What is necessary just now is to create peace in ourselves that we, ourselves, become examples of love, harmony and peace. That is the only way of saving the world and ourselves.

Peace is independently felt within oneself. It is not dependent upon the outer sensation. It is something that belongs to one, something that is one's own self. ... Peace is not a knowledge, peace is not a power, peace is not a happiness, but peace is all these. And besides, peace is productive of happiness. 

Peace inspires one with knowledge of the seen and unseen, and in peace is to be found the divine Presence. It is not the excited one who conquers in this continual battle of life. It is the peaceful one who tolerates all, who forgives all, who understands all, who assimilates all things. The one who lacks peace, with all his possessions, the property of this earth or quality of mind, is poor even with both. He has not got that wealth which may be called divine and without which man's life is useless. For true life is in peace, a life which will not be robbed by death.

The secret of mysticism, the mystery of philosophy, all is to be attained after the attainment of peace. You cannot refuse to recognize the divine in a person who is a person of peace. It is not the talkative, it is not the argumentative one, who proves to be wise. He may have intellect, worldly wisdom, and yet may not have pure intelligence, which is real wisdom. 

True wisdom is to be found in the peaceful, for peacefulness is the sign of wisdom. It is the peaceful one who is observant. It is peace that gives him the power to observe keenly. It is the peaceful one, therefore, who can conceive, for peace helps him to conceive. It is the peaceful who can contemplate; one who has no peace cannot contemplate properly. Therefore, all things pertaining to spiritual progress in life depend upon peace.

And now the question is what makes one lack peace? The answer is, love of sensation. A person who is always seeking to experience life in movement, in activity, in whatever form, wants more and more of that experience. In the end he becomes dependent upon the life which is outside, and so he loses in the end his peace, the peace which is his real self. 

When a person says about someone, 'That person has lost his soul,' the soul is not lost; the soul has lost its peace. Absorption in the outer life, every moment of the day and night, thinking and worrying and working and fighting, struggling along, in the end robs one of one's soul. Even if one gains as the price of that fighting something which is outside oneself, someone who is a greater fighter still will snatch it from our grasp one day.

... the first thing is to seek the kingdom of God within ourselves, ... there is our peace. As soon as we have found that, we have found our support, we have found our self. And in spite of all the activity and movement on the surface, we shall be able to keep that peace undisturbed if only we hold it fast by becoming conscious of it.~ Inayat Kahn

@seeking_brilliance That's so goddamn beautiful.

39 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

My comments to add is that I am not peaceful, I am peace. I do not surrender, I am surrender.

And this is, obviously, entirely true. This is the destination & the path. You got it. Beautiful. Thank you for tagging me in. I truly enjoyed basking in those paragraphs.

@Myioko @Hulia

I've been visiting my mind palace just as a lucid daydream and not actively writing.  Here's what I'm noting :

1: it's easier to relax into it. This has its advantages.  Mostly when I visit the tree loft (without writing) I'll be in my meditation pod and so of course writing wouldn't be helpful. I'll just lay there with Sam and either think and ask him questions or zone out. 

2. So I'd say that incorporating writing into the lucid daydream is more for when you want to go on an active lucid adventure and wish to have the power of authorship over the dream. I know that it's a radical idea to have authorship over a dream but you just have to experiment and experience what I'm trying to convey. It opens a few abilities that you can't get by taking the passive role of the dreamer--and still I stand by that it increases the visualization and intent/will. Great for spellcasting. (you should only cast spells on your main character btw, or ask permission of others) 

3. I find myself not writing down these visits to mind palace that I'm not actively writing.  To me it's better to switch back and forth, so that there's some sort of record of it. There's a power in reading it back, it strengthens the connection to Astral. Similar reason to writing down dreams, except here we have the luxury of higher recall. (or the ability to consciously author a dream.) 

i once did a regression hypnosis on youtube, the steps goes as follow:
make the listener relaxed, using an "anchor" like a sound, a sensation or a smell...
"think about something that makes you comfortable"
kinda you have to feel at home, in a secure environment.
i picked lavender, cuz it's abundant where i come from.
then the host ask you to visualize you're in a "secret" place like a garden or a chapel.
here, you have to use a "symbol" to unlock your mind and explore a bit...
pick the one you prefer: opening a door, tunnel, going up spiral staircase, going down spiral staircase, going underwater...
going down spiral staircase: 1 floor = 1 year (if you go past your birth, you can see your past lives).
just let your mind decide and "pick" something interesting to show you.
the higher-self, and external forces knows exactly what you need to see.
after you open the door (or whatever...) you will see random pictures in your head, for me it was like slide-projector.
i decided to pick one of the pictures and pay more attention to it.
at this point, it was like i was here - most senses were engaged, with realism and details, not just physical senses but how i felt in this life.

it was eyes opening to realize that we all can do things like "visit" other places.

p1150091-e1528880869502.jpg78354_1000x1000.jpg

@Soulbass EXACTLY!!  This inherits all the benefits of any visualization practice, and enhances it by giving yourself authorship over the dream. Or at the very least, like @Myiokoand @Huliadid, at least write it down after the trip. Trust me, a couple years from now you could read through it again and still be getting insights from what you write. 

Try creating a mind palace for you to go and visit, a place you can relax and let creative energies flow. Could even study for school in there, like send yourself to a good study spot in your mind palace, like in front of a cozy fire surrounded by books. As you study in the physical body, make notes in your mind  palace's books and put them on a shelf where you can find them later. 

Really, the possibilities are endless. 

@seeking_brilliance I tried your video with lucid flying. It didn´t work good. Because I had to stay too long at the window. It was difficult. I sprang at least 10 times out of the window and made a couple of rounds, till the voice officially allowed me to spring out. Just to let me fall. But it´s difficult to fall if you can fly. So I stopped the video and tryed to visualise something myself. It was similiar as last time. I has become a bird, flied to the sea, fell into water and turned into delphin, jumped a little over the waves, turned into fish. Having dabbled enough in the water, I found myself near the White House. And shortly afterwards inside, I saw suddenly my hands lying on the desk. "I am a Trump", - I comprehended. 

And you know what? He really thinks, that somebody has stolen his victory. Somebody who doesn´t want him to win. At any price. Not him.  Poor guy. So annoyed and bitter. I thought to myself (yes, I was still in Trump but this time I thought as me and not as him): "Hopefully I´m not so ridiculously deranged like this poor guy" (I have some annoying struggling at my work currenty).

The thing is, I cannot be myself during visualisation. If I imagine that me is just me, I am not inside of me, but somewhere above. And I don´t really see me of course but some shapeless shadow, which I know should be me according to scenario. It feels artificial. 

57 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I tried your video with lucid flying. It didn´t work good. Because I had to stay too long at the window. It was difficult. I sprang at least 10 times out of the window and made a couple of rounds, till the voice officially allowed me to spring out. Just to let me fall. But it´s difficult to fall if you can fly.

?? Haha so funny. Yeah please try that one again, but forward it to the part where you fall and are just laying there in the grass. It gets so much better after that.  You will meet a guide and then a very satisfying fly after that.  If I had the ability, I'd redo the beginning, it's definitely the worst part.  But I had to delete most of these projects from my computer directly after posting them, due to storage space ?

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

And shortly afterwards inside, I saw suddenly my hands lying on the desk. "I am a Trump", - I comprehended. 

That is so cool!! Actually I became trump in my one and only psychedelic trip, back in 2016. Then we were both this lonely, bratty child playing video games in some kind of prison. Don't ask ?

I really think your constant transfigurations are fascinating. I bet you would be a talented natural at channelling.