Hello from Russia

Cause and Effect is a total BS

7 posts in this topic

Now I got it!

I got it, guys!

And there is no "why" (although we always invent some kind of a "why") , there is just "is"

Edited by Hello from Russia

My thoughts too. Just like a movie, one could get the impression that one scene is caused by another, but of course literally that is not the case. You could cut away the first half of the movie and the rest will just be perfectly fine. Just stories that say one thing causes another

@Hello from Russia

Yup.

Cause and effect is impossible to really determine. We just chunk down infinite connectedness to make sense of the world.

If by real we speak synchronic existence, then cause and effect is tautologicaly absurd. But if real is also prior to NOW, then we know no other mode by which to understand anything than the cause to its effect. Even if they are existentialy absurd AS SUCH,  they still can be existentialy coherent as mere attributes or essentials. 

The question is, do you find causes to their effect absurd also as attributes of 1. memory/beliefs or 2. universal/objective manifistations?

I dont consider the past real nor existent AS SUCH, but i know the importance of attributing causes to their effect, and you do aswell. Be you claiming otherwise or not.

edit: I can know that deductively, as for you to disagree with the validity of cause and effects if them be only attributes you negate your disagreement by manifesting IN THE DISAGREEMENT causes and effects. 

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

cause and effect is true on a relative level. it is second order so to speak. on an absolute level it fades away. 

There is cause and effect. And the most enlightened are those who can see the furthest distant future and the past. 

Edited by Ibgdrgnxxv

10 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Now I got it!

I got it, guys!

And there is no "why" (although we always invent some kind of a "why") , there is just "is"

Exactly !!! How is the present  moment here right now being generated in the moment! How is every moment generated! Not from past moments... how were the past moments generated! It's so simple everything simply just is it is pure being