StateOfMind

What's the deal with Spiritual Guides?

9 posts in this topic

I always hear "new age" spiritual Youtubers talk about Guardian Angels and Spiritual Guides yet they talk about them as if they're some physical beings living up there guiding their human. i don't really know what to make of that.

some of them seem credible people like Christina Lopes, DPT, MPH youtube channel.

Do you have any personal experience/insight that you can share with us?

@StateOfMind Monks have claimed to speak with knowledgeable ‘entities’ all throughout history. What the nature of the entity is, is beyond me. 

In my book, you should be able to prove that your spirit actually has information that you presently do not have. For example, can your entity give me the exact location of one of the FBI’s most wanted, or give me the location of a sunken ship. Anything tangible that you simply did not know about before.

I think it’s possible to channel such entities, but very rare.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

They're companions for supporting the ones in need.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Might actually just be DMT entities

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@StateOfMind

Yes I talk with my guides all the time. I even know one of their names.

No, they're not "living up there" in any sort of physical sense. They're not physical.

But yes, the angels and guides are as real as anything else. Everyone has them, everyone can speak to them if they choose.

@aurum How do you contact them? 

I have felt the watching presence of entities in my room on an intuitive level, thinking there might be some message for me to know, but i dont really know if thats the case or am I just deluding my self. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

2 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

but i dont really know if thats the case or am I just deluding my self. 

Yeah that's the biggest hurdle people have to get over. Especially if you're used to questioning everything like most of us on this forum.

3 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

How do you contact them?

I just talk to them. There is no formal process. I speak out loud or just in my head, they hear you either way.

It helps if you've learn to quiet the mind.

1 hour ago, aurum said:

@StateOfMind

Yes I talk with my guides all the time. I even know one of their names.

No, they're not "living up there" in any sort of physical sense. They're not physical.

But yes, the angels and guides are as real as anything else. Everyone has them, everyone can speak to them if they choose.

How do you differentiate between a message from angels with a thought or something?

i tried many times but i don't know what to label as message from angels or just a though. Is the process tricky?

30 minutes ago, StateOfMind said:

How do you differentiate between a message from angels with a thought or something?

i tried many times but i don't know what to label as message from angels or just a though. Is the process tricky?

It can be tricky. The difference can be subtle at times.

But keep in mind, it's not like your angels won't communicate to you with thoughts. I've just found that it has a bit of a different feel to it.