Chr1st1ne

A spiritual store (Earth Bound) made me experience something that left me at awe

13 posts in this topic

Hello! I’m new to this whole spirituality and crystals and energy, but I want to know much more about it. 

Today I walked into a store that had many spiritual things in it (Earth bound), crystals, incense, chakra books and items. Just everything...and as soon as I walked in my heart and chest felt heavy and it hurt, on top of that I was experiencing a wide variety of emotions such as sadness and vulnerability. But when I walked out of the store I was able to breath and was fine...

I want to know why this happened? Or am I just being over reactive.

51 minutes ago, Chr1st1ne said:

Or am I just being over reactive.

That wold be the simplest explanation and thus the preferablexD

I would just simply keep this experience noted in your mind. It seems you may be seeking deep answers. It's important to be patient with seeking, sometimes it takes months and your brain will sort of just connect the dots, it takes time for complex personal questions like this that you can't really put into words. Even if you forget about this concern and it's deep in the back of your head, it will just resurface itself with a semi-answer along with it. Usually, the answers aren't full answers, but kinda like clues. You just need to keep experiencing life and connecting more dots.

@Nash @Tim R You know I’m honestly leaning towards that Lmaoo 

But @Nash I can understand that, it was definitely just and odd experience that made me run for answers. Especially since I’m still new to this 

1 hour ago, Chr1st1ne said:

as I walked in my heart and chest felt heavy and it hurt, on top of that I was experiencing a wide variety of emotions such as sadness and vulnerability.

Careful breathing in those hippie fumes.

New Age contact high ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Chr1st1ne said:

I want to know why this happened? Or am I just being over reactive.

Hard to say, what are your beliefs about the New Age? Your beliefs will effect your emotions, I feel very anxious when I go to a church because of my bad experience with religion, for others it probably doesnt effect them at all. So what do you believe about the New Age?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Don't think about it. Your mind will take real experiences and will start turning them it into perversions of the actuality. You'll get stuck in fantasy. Lost and ideas and concepts. The experience might be real, but that won't matter once your mind is on it. It will just result in spiritual ego.

I am neutral towards what you've described. Maybe they had an effect on your or maybe they didn't. Maybe it had some spiritual origin, or maybe it was just all in your head. I wouldn't know and I couldn't tell you. You have to trust your own intuition here.

beep boop

Lol same man I have this one spiritual shop in town that does it to me, practically gets me high when I walk in. I’m a super sentimental person so it’s also a trip cause I went there with this one girl I was dating for the first time many years ago. Embrace the new age fumes !

@Rilles I don’t really believe in it...whether it’s an organized religion or another I can’t get myself to understand it. But being from a family of Christians I do pray and I’m always willing to learn

What the heck is going on in this thread? You guys are downplaying the very real effect an environment’s energy can have on someone. 

@Chr1st1ne Is this the first time you’ve been in a shop like this? Have you ever felt something similar at other places? 

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

15 minutes ago, Apparition of Jack said:

What the heck is going on in this thread? You guys are downplaying the very real effect an environment’s energy can have on someone. 

@Chr1st1ne Is this the first time you’ve been in a shop like this? Have you ever felt something similar at other places?

Yes that was my first- at least that major. Usually when something is off I just have a stomachache or an off feeling but even then that’s something everyone feels?

There are some very real truths to the substances of each one of these responses. You can follow your heart and instincts to decide what will help you.