Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Red-White-Light

Christmas Goodbye

7 posts in this topic

I honestly love everyone on the forum, and their amazing interesting in spirituality. I am deciding to leave the forum for good. I won't ever be coming back. I truly hope that we all reach nirvanic states of consciousness. For a long while, I felt the need to help people with spirituality, but I realise now, that there is no point. This is not because people are not open-minded; This is because the internet has enough spiritual methods, teachings and understandings out there. I want to just focus on the work now and the take self-actualizing to the highest levels. I really don't see the point even in sharing insights and states of consciousness, due to the nature of epistemology. Nobody can really teach you anything other than the work that you need to do. I have a path, fixed in methods and practices. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Wishing you ever-increasing consciousness in your journey, bro. At best, people can only point, and even then, there is no guarantee that where they are pointing is where you are ready to be. Maybe they are pointing too high, or too low, or at another aspect, entirely. Your instinct is right: true insights are always directly realized.

Happy holidays! ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Red-White-Light good luck brother! You are the one who walks the path. Hope it is a good choice for you. 

Peace! 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."