Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levani

spiritual teachers in London/UK/Europe ?

17 posts in this topic

is there any reputable spiritual/non dual teachers around London or any neighbouring countries ? I wanna take this to the next level and i dont wanna make as many mistakes. I was thinking of asking frank yang ?

Hi I can't really recommend which teacher you could try as it depends on what works for you, plus I haven't met many in person. But here's a few others I can think of. 

Rupert Spira - lives in Oxford and travels round the world https://non-duality.rupertspira.com/meet/
Tony Parsons - not sure where he lives but he does hold meetings in London (Covid permitting) https://www.theopensecret.com/calendar

Spiritual covers a wide range - there's Buddhist / Zen type groups & teachers too, but I'm not sure if that's your thing. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

I didn't know he has staff, lucky bloke!  I follow his youtube videos (which are mostly of his meetings with students) and sent off for his book 'Being Aware Of Being Aware' the other day. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

@snowyowl yeah he's mad

i suppose he deserves it, it only takes one really rich lord or some arab to Δ one guy's career

@levani If you want to take it to the next level, why don't you apply Leo's teachings properly and consistently. If you did his God realisation practice video in a very methodical way everyday for a year. You would be ahead of most on this forum. A teacher is actually going to hold you back. 

@zeroISinfinity covers Europe. 

Conor Murphy covers North America. Will pay in gold just to hear his insights. 

Leo lost his job. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@levani 

Christopher is not a reputable teacher, but i have been following for 4 years. I can 100% assure you the guy is solid no bs enligthened. 

He lives in Sheffeld, UK. You can even stay at his home if you can. https://christopherjaismith.com/stay-with-christopher/

He also does 1 on 1 online sessions. And retreats.

Check him out to see if you resonate with him. His book "The secret self" is pretty good aswell. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Red-White-Light bro, ofcourse not, you're super closed minded and opinionated and you're sucking up to Leo too much. A spiritual teacher in my real life, a reputable one, one which may even hve more xp, awareness and knowledge than Leo could point out basic mistakes and supercharge / speed me up with some good stuff

@Kalki Avatar topman, thank you brother

@levani Most are online nowadays. Why waste your time travelling? The days of ashrams and satsangs are coming to a close.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Red-White-Light If you are serious about enligthenment, Leo is not your best option.

I love him and have learned alot about my own mind, psychology, strategy and enligthenment in an open theorical way. But, his teachings are conceptual which is completely the contrary to life itself. Is very limiting and easy to get lost. You can use Leo to introduce someone into spirituality, but not to reach the ultimate. 

The day that Leo finally decides let go and reaches liberation he will probably drop all this actualized.org or at least the crap in it and just not believe how stubborn he was by insisting that which is not. 

Would you invest your money with someone who says he is good at his task or would you give it to a professional who has years doing what the other guy talks about? 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar 

Game theory:

A) be around a shaman who has access to all Jhanas and losten to gurus

B) just listen to gurus

having someone like @nymphofthenet who has access to all jhanas can speed me up loke crazy

Edited by levani

8 hours ago, levani said:

@Red-White-Light bro, ofcourse not, you're super closed minded and opinionated and you're sucking up to Leo too much. A spiritual teacher in my real life, a reputable one, one which may even hve more xp, awareness and knowledge than Leo could point out basic mistakes and supercharge / speed me up with some good stuff

@levani I'm very openminded, I'm just trying to explain to you that there aren't any teachers other than yourself. I'm not sucking up to Leo, I respect the methods he presents for being the most precise and accurate.

7 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Red-White-Light If you are serious about enligthenment, Leo is not your best option.

Leo isn't an option, there aren't options. There aren't paths, that's all storytelling. The truth will be ever-present, here and now. Just do the work to realise it not on a conceptual basis.

Edited by Red-White-Light

@Red-White-Light i respect that, you just made it sound like he was the only one like a king of all teachers or something, like a cult ?

@levani It may have come across like that. The point was really to highlight the importance of doing the work to find the answers. 

On 23/12/2020 at 2:58 AM, Red-White-Light said:

@levani If you want to take it to the next level, why don't you apply Leo's teachings properly and consistently. If you did his God realisation practice video in a very methodical way everyday for a year. You would be ahead of most on this forum. A teacher is actually going to hold you back. 

??

Edited by Jonty