Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striving for more

Eating nutella toast every day

31 posts in this topic

Should I just throw the jar away ? 

I eat healthy and exercize but now I eat nutella toast every afternoon/Evening and it's a lot of sugar and it's tastes dangerously good

This makes me feel like a  Beta bitch male fat slob fuck. Need to stop only eat clean no flaws none no more imperfection

Just now, datamonster said:

Melt some 60%-70% chocolate. Blend some hazelnuts. Then add the liquid chocolate and stir. 

Omg you're driving me crazy. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Throw the bread away.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, datamonster said:

Melt some 60%-70% chocolate. Blend some hazelnuts. Then add the liquid chocolate and stir.

Gonna try that out. Thanks!

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

i'm eating chocolate everyday and i love it

no regrets on that front

Everyday? Are you sure?

Chocolate has small amounts of cannabinoids and amphetamine-like chemicals that make it very addictive - and it is mostly made up of fat and sugar.

Also, eating less of one kind of food, like fruits and vegetables, is usually associated with eating more of another - like, chocolates. 

I really think you should cut down on the daily consumption of chocolate. 

Edited by xxxx

@xxxx Chocolate is so addictive that even if I eat a ton of vegetables I still eat the chocolate spread.

I think eating chocolate is just associated with eating more chocolate. The cycle may never end. 

@Striving for more,

Do you exercise? 

People who eat fewer vegetables and fruits are also less likely to exercise. That, coupled with large amounts of fat and sugar can be detrimental to your health. 

Edited by xxxx

@xxxx Exercize and nutritious food doesn't cure an addiction. 

If someone was addicted to heroin going for a run wouldn't help. 

I'll be fine anyway, I'll just try the 60-70% / hazlenut alternative ^ 

I think the best cure to cravings is making healthy food delicious, make it taste a similar replicate of the bad food, or going half way (60-70% dark chocolate) 

Ben greenfield would make his kids these like super delicious healthy brownies or something. 

Edited by Striving for more

23 minutes ago, xxxx said:

Everyday? Are you sure?

Chocolate has small amounts of cannabinoids and amphetamine-like chemicals that make it very addictive - and it is mostly made up of fat and sugar.

Also, eating less of one kind of food, like fruits and vegetables, is usually associated with eating more of another - like, chocolates. 

I really think you should cut down on the daily consumption of chocolate. 

i eat mostly dark chocolate, 70% or 87%

sometimes also white chocolate and others

the normal milk brown chocolate i don't really care for, too sweet and boring

also drinking cacao is one of my faves 

6 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

Exercize and nutritious food doesn't cure an addiction. 

It's not about 'curing', friend.

Exercise and nutrition help in holistic healing.

Attaching some research on the benefits of exercise and nutrition in addiction recovery for your perusal:

1) https://newchoicestc.com/blog/nutrition-and-exercise-in-addiction-recovery-what-role-do-they-play-nc/

2) https://www.rivermendhealth.com/resources/diet-and-exercise-play-a-vital-role-in-addiction-recovery/

3 hours ago, Striving for more said:

I want to be perfect alpha male.

drop this shit, there is no such thing as alpha male only a harem of immature boys chasing their own tails 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I just ate another nutella toast... guilt

The worst thing about sugar in the evening is I think affects your REM sleep > making it more likely that you make bad decisions the next day. 

If I eat nutella toast again tomorrow. I make a pact that I have to share my face to this forum, & I have to post a picture of myself in a woman's dress, half naked. 

6 hours ago, xxxx said:

Everyday? Are you sure?

Holyshit, I actually had some suspicious feelings about it. Feels very addictive as well.

I started to buy like 1-2kg of 75% cacao chocolate bars every month or so. Maybe I gotta rethink this supply habit